NightHawk's Fantastical Fantasies [M for F]

Started by NightHawk429, September 01, 2015, 08:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightHawk429

I intend for this page to be filled with more 'vanilla' ideas, or ones with a theme of adventure or fantasy, but I have also created a page entitled "NightHawk's Extreme Eroticism," detailing my more extreme and kink-filled plots. That thread can be found here.

I'm looking for mid-long term RP partners, but if you can only make it for short term then that's perfectly fine. PM me if any of my ideas strike your fancy, or if you think I'd be a good fit for one of your RPs.

I'm going to mark any stories that I REALLY want to do with a red star like this: *

Current craving: Star Wars, ANYTHING Star Wars.

Star Wars:

*Mandalore Eternal: The Mandalorian Wars have begun. Across the fringes of Republic space, the Mandalorian hordes mass and bear down on the Republic which is still reeling from a costly battle with the former Sith Empire. Emboldened by their enigmatic leader, Mandalore the Ultimate, The Mandalorian Triumph begins with the siege of the doomed world of Eres III. [Your Character] is the duchess of the planet, surrounded and with no way to save your doomed people, you gather a battalion of Republic soldiers led by [My Character], a decorated war veteran from the time of the Great Sith War who gathers up his forces to head back to Coruscant to report the defeat to the Senate. After the group leaves the planet, the ship used to escape is knocked off course and crashes on a planet held in part by the Mandalorians. What follows is a fight for survival against all odds.

*Peace is a Lie: It has been 15 long wars since the end of the Mandalorian Wars, and the Republic has walked a long road to reconstruct after the devastating conflict. The Jedi Order is in tatters after the separation of those that followed the young Jedi Knight Revan to war. The Republic is beginning to once again know a tentative peace. That peace would sadly be short lived, as an invasion force poises itself on the Outer Rim, centered around the former Sith homeworld of Korriban. This Sith war fleet is led by none other than Revan himself, now calling himself Darth Revan, newly crowned Dark Lord of the Sith. Hundreds of planets fall in the first few weeks, with legions of Republic troops abandoning their positions to join with the Sith. [My Character] is one of the many Jedi that followed Revan into battle, and now continues to serve him as a Sith disciple. He is tasked with leading an assault on the Republic world of Serenno, but during the battle, he encounters [Your Character], his former Jedi Master. The battle is long and costly, but [My Character] ends up victorious, capturing [Your Character] in the process. He locks her up and attempts to turn her to the Dark Side as he fell so many years ago.

*Twilight of the Jedi: In the years following the Jedi Civil War, the Republic teeters on the brink of collapse, and the Jedi Order stands decimated at the hands of the Sith Triumvirate. Jedi are hunted for sport, crime runs rampant, and peace is naught but a dream anymore. [My Character] is a surviving Jedi who has gone into a self-imposed exile on the ocean planet of Manaan. For months, he has survived in the vast surface settlement of Ahto City, making a living on the unregulated lower levels, but all that changes one day when [Your Character] shows up in the city. [Your Character] is a hired assassin from The Exchange, who has come to claim the bounty on a Jedi hiding on the planet. Things don't go to plan, however, and the unlikely pair is forced to work together to escape the planet after the Sith launch a full scale invasion of the planet.

*Along the Shadow’s Edge: It has only been three short years since the end of the Clone Wars and subsequent reformation of the Galactic Republic into the Empire, and in that time, Jedi have been hunted to near complete extinction. While Order 66 was a success in wiping out Jedi, there were still those hiding on the fringes of society. [My character] one of the last active duty Clone Troopers from the beginning of the war has been dispatched, along with a compliment of Imperial Shadow Guards, to the isolated planet of Kalab to hunt down a suspected Jedi in the area. Unbeknownst to him however, the Jedi sighted on the planet, [Your Character], is the Padawan of the Jedi Master that he served under during the Clone Wars. Will the Clone have the heart to kill his former commander and friend, or will he abandon his loyalty to the Empire to protect the young Padawan?

*A Song of Sorrow: Above the devastated world of Ossus lies an Imperial prison station, ILD-117, otherwise known as “The Compound.” This station houses the most important criminals that the Empire has captured, everyone from high profile smugglers, to suspected rebel sympathizers are housed in this prison, and rumor has it that the station is impenetrable. Though, it isn’t hard to understand why people think this way, as the complex is guarded by three fully armed star destroyers and a full garrison of elite stormtroopers. But one prisoner, a Kel Dor by the name Tarla Song, is of great interest to the new leader of the Black Sun crime syndicate, Prince Xizor. Mortag Song, a trusted Vigo in the Black Sun, is Tarla’s father, and one of Xizor’s most trusted allies, so he has spared no expense for her safe return. [My Character] is an experienced Mandalorian bounty hunter on contract with the Black Sun to ensure the escape of Tarla. [Your Character] is an imprisoned smuggler, who made fast friends with the imprisoned Tarla. Once the breakout begins, Tarla refuses to leave without her new friend, and their savior reluctantly agrees. But unbeknownst to them, [Your Character] is actually an Imperial defector and rebel sympathizer, which leads to an intense manhunt for the escaped convicts.

*Among the Broken: Raxus Prime: a desolated world that serves as the largest junkyard in the galaxy. Everything from broken star destroyers to the legions of inactive droids that flooded in after the Clone Wars can be found within the planet’s towering mountains of trash. Deep within the industrial wastes of the planet lives [Your Character], a former Separatist scientist and engineer. In the years following the Clone Wars, rather than wait to be imprisoned by the Empire, or assassinated by Darth Vader, she decided to exile herself on the junk planet, surrounded by her precious droids that she couldn't bare to deactivate. During a battle above the nearby planet of Tion, [My Character], a skilled rebel pilot and guerrilla commando, flees the battle along with the rest of his detachment of soldiers, but is tracked by Imperial seekers to Raxus Prime. They easily shoot him down, and his ship plummets to the surface below. [Your Character] comes upon the wreck, and vows to help the pilot, as he is the first sentient being she had seen in years. But meanwhile, the Rebel Alliance begins another play for Tion, which will inevitably bring the fighting to Raxus Prime, and [Your Character]’s peaceful, but lonely, existence will change forever.

Echoes of Hope: It has only been two weeks since the crushing defeat at Hoth, and the Rebellion has truly been scattered to the wind. On the remote world of Praadost II rests a Rebel command base known as Far Station. The base was to be a staging ground for the intrepid assault on the massive urban planet Ord Radama, a major Imperial rallying point for their campaigns in the Outer Rim against the Rebellion. With the fall of Echo Base on Hoth, it was only a matter of time before the Imperials would discover their hidden base, and launch a preemptive strike. Not wanting to lose the momentum generated by successful raids further out in the Outer Rim, a bold plan is devised to infiltrate the planet’s surface and launch a simultaneous space assault to confuse the Imperial forces stationed there. [My Character] and [Your Character] are part of an elite group of Rebel commandos, their job is get on the ground and inspire a widespread uprising among the local Devlikk population to create the perfect opening for a space assault.

Original Ideas:

Phantom in the Static (Dystopia, Dark Future, Espionage): In the year 2089 disease and poverty is rampant on Earth. Rich companies control all of the money and little of it trickles down to the rest of the world’s population. The city of New York is in the middle of a crisis, law enforcement is all but useless in stopping crime as nearly all prisons in America are full. On the lower floors of the mega city a war between low-town gangs threatens to overflow to the upper platforms. Zanic Pharmaceuticals (One of the largest corporations in the world) is on the verge of a stock shortage due to the increasing number of injured and sick in the city, so they have placed an open bounty to anybody willing to take it: kill the gang members permeating these problems and be rewarded with $50,000,000. [My character] is an enigmatic young former lower-citizen trying to make a difference in the city by collecting bounties on the worst of the worst criminals. But on this job he meets a beautiful young assassin, [Your character], who is damn good at her job, and doesn’t like sharing bounties. How will the story of these two fiery personalities turn out?

*Gallic Nights: In the wake of Caesar's wildly successful campaign into Gaul, many battles are waged in the embattled province. [My Character] is a celebrated Roman centurion who has led many successful battles against the Arverni tribe in Western Gaul. [Your Character] is a warrior and leader to her people who has hounded [My Character] on every occasion, never managing to be captured, until a battle on an important mountain pass into [Your Character]'s heartland. [Your Character] loses the fight and is finally captured as there was nowhere else to run. [My Character] considers [Your Character] an important tool in ending the war with the Arverni, so [My Character] takes [Your Character] as his personal slave until she can be of use.

Historical Settings that Interest Me:
Punic Wars,
Fall of Rome,
Ancient Egypt,
Greco-Persian Wars,
Viking Age,
Tsarist Russia,
Sengoku Period Japan,
Historical China,
Victorian England,
Renaissance Italy,
Plague Times,
Prohibition in America,
Cold War,
World War I,
World War II,
American Western Expansion

Frostmarch:

[Please visit the Frostmarch: The Eternal Winter world building page located here before continuing]

*This world is highly based off of my love for the Song of Ice and Fire and Witcher books, so I have created a fantasy universe that is deeply rooted in both political intrigue, and folkloric majesty, so while the stories in this section will be subject to cliches of the genre, I hope that nothing written here will play out entirely predictably.*

Long Night Ahead (Adventure, Vanilla): Beyond the Twin Mountains, the war against the dead has been raging for centuries, brave rangers, elite warriors in the service of the Citadel, venture forth both on routine patrols that can last months, or reconnaissance missions that can last years. [My Character] and [Your Character] are involved in the latter, together venturing beyond Highwinter and the Cauldron Valley for the first time in over thirteen hundred years. The journey was arduous, and rangers were lost, but the two warriors move forward, for the Frostmarch awaits.

*Silent Coast (Non-Con, Domination, Slavery): The warrior culture of Skrunitoft has long been famed for their wild and unpredictable raids on continental soil, but recently they have become far more bold, launching attack after attack on the Danian coastline. But this toil has paid off, for the Skrunmen under the command of [My Character], have captured the coastal fortress Castle Radestadt, making it the first continental land hold that Skrunitoft has owned in three centuries. Those Danian soldiers that were wounded in the battle were taken as slaves, most having been shipped off to Skrunitoft to work as a labor force, though some were unlucky enough to catch the eye of the Skrunish invaders. [Your Character] is among this group, taken as a personal slave by [My Character], the commander himself. But while she may be vulnerable, she is nothing if not dangerous.

Heart of the Storm (Vanilla, Forbidden Love): Llynna’Gaethwyn, an old elven castle on Gaethwyn isle, the gateway to the mainland, sits as a stoic guardian for the men of the continent. [My Character] is the lord in charge of the castle, which is a lonely existence, only around fifty people call the fortress home, and these men are only a scouting crew as there is no sense in garrisoning an un-defendable castle. Days since the ceasefire between men and elf have been quiet and uneventful, that was until a mysterious ship crashed upon the shore of Gaethwyn Isle carrying [Your Character], a princess of one of the tribes from Lithwyn. In secret, [My Character] tends to [Your Character] who was wounded in the crash. But the girl’s continued safety in a hostile land continues to be in flux, while her motives for leaving her home remain a mystery.

Imperial Rule (Vanilla): The Empire of Daneheim is poised to take full control of the south in a matter of decades, but only if their alliances across the continent can hold true. To this end, the Emperor of Daneheim has offered [My Character], a trusted lord in the imperial court, as a gift to the Great Tsar of Draven. He is to be wed to [Your Character], a high ranking Comtesse whom had lost her first husband two winters ago. The two have a less than stellar relationship to say the least, but resting between them is the fate of two nations, and in this world, duty takes precedence over happiness.

*Winter War (Non-Con, Domination, Control, Slavery): War has been a constant in Zeleva, ever since their conception as a great nation, they have been at war, with Draven, Daneheim, Stormrest, you name it. In this war, the Dravish more often than not find themselves lacking in the face of the brutal Zelevan Khans. But times seem to be granting a boon to the Dravish, for in a recent raid to the south, [Your Character], a very powerful Zelevan Tribesister and daughter of a Khan, fell right into a trap set by [My Character], a Dravish lord famed for holding Northern Draven against the onslaught of the Zelevan Khans during an event forever known as the Red Winter. Holding the woman for ransom, a tentative peace has been assumed between the great nations, though little do either realize truly how depraved [My Character] truly is, or how much danger [Your Character] is in, despite her proud heritage.

*Tribal Rules (Non-Con, Domination): The brutality of he Zelevan Khans is renowned, but those outside of their ranks have never truly understood their way of life. Yes, their society is harsh, but the Zelevans can show kindness to their own. [Your Character], a heartbroken war widow, flees north feeling her life is no longer worth living, before being captured by the tribe under the leadership of [My Character], a proud Zelevan tribe chief. At first, he exemplifies the brutality of his people, but as time goes on, he shows off the hospitality his people are capable of. Over time, [Your Character] looses her attachment to southern culture and realizes that there is more to life than fine wine and castle walls.

*Long Live the King: (Spy Thriller) The adjustment that the people of Schatia have had to make under the iron-fisted rule of Daneheim may seem minimal, but life has never truly been the same since the prying eyes of the Danians landed squarely on the secretive people of Schatia. A plot is put into action to kill the Emperor of Daneheim, Eizoff Von Manta. [My Character] is a trusted assassin for the Ducal Court of Schatia, and his mission is to charm his way into the graces of [Your Character], a top ranking General in charge of keeping tabs on the goings on across the Grand Duchy, and reports directly to the Emperor himself. [Your Character] is [My Character]'s ticket to having an opportunity to plunge the Empire into chaos, but will she see through his deception and finally unravel the plot of the scheming Schatians?

I will continue to come back to this post when I get new ideas or if I have pairings that I would like to explore, but for now, if you like anything written here or you would like me for one of your stories send a PM over.

NightHawk429

Added a new section based on my Gothica setting, and revised a couple of other things.

NightHawk429

Added four new stories in the Gothica section, and readjusted the stories that I really want to write.

NightHawk429

Added the new "Star Wars Update" section along with three new Star Wars stories, and edited my preferred stories.

NightHawk429

Added the new "Fallout" section and added to the general cleanliness of the whole post.

NightHawk429

Added the new "DC Comics" section, and added an original idea by the name of "Alpine Fever." I also edited my preferred stories, and touched up a few other ideas that needed work.

NightHawk429

Added the new "Frostmarch" section, and added three new stories to the Gothica section. Removed the DC Comics and Fallout sections.

NightHawk429

Replaced the Fallout Section, and added a story to it. I also neatened the place up a bit, adding and removing stories here and there, fixing typo, and refining the page's layout.

NightHawk429

Added two new Fallout stories, and cleaned up all sections a bit.

NightHawk429

Renamed thread and moved Gothica to my new ideas thread here.

NightHawk429

Added three new Star Wars stories. (Rogue One has inspired me)

NightHawk429

Added  couple stories, and cleaned up the rest of the page, making sure to brush off some cobwebs. I guess I'm back now.

NightHawk429

Added two new stories, cleaned up several others, and deleted a few that I didn't like.

NightHawk429

Added two new Star Wars plots and deleted a couple others.