Open invitation to all for the 'Exodus Initiative'

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, October 22, 2015, 11:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyQ

It was a thought, not a necessity. I was simply making an observation about the premise of the RP is all. But what you said is acceptable to me. Make your wishes known and they will be respected. Nothing wrong with that. Each player will have their own unique view in what they want to take away from this.
"With bae through thick and thin, she already thick so I'm halfway there."

Fury Aphrodisia

I didn't get the impression that's what Benny was saying at all, Chrystal. It sounded to me like he was expressing the intent to relent to expressed player desires and while the characters might take to non-con activities, that he, at least, intended to respect player attitudes one way or another.
Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~

Elven Sex Goddess

I also think taken out of context.    As always on and offs shall be respected.    Merely a point was made for the propensity of scenario with regards to non-con.   

Yet it is not the non con that I worry over.   As said it is in the end always upon each individual player and their on and offs.   

It is the survival part.   Part of my brainstorm came from catching a few episodes on the Discovery channel of 'Naked and Afraid'.   It is where two people are put in extreme wilderness spots around the world.   Naked and have to survive for twenty one days.   It is a good watch to get a feel for that most important part of the game.   There is also a episode where there is groups.   

Fury Aphrodisia

I have never heard of this show before. I just really like the idea of wilderness survival as a premise.
Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~

Caitlin

I'm interested in joining this game. Is there room for a (dominant or D/s neutral) bisexual female character? I can play a dominant or D/s neutral male character too if need be, but it's been a while since I've played a female character and I think it'd be fun to pick up on that again.

Fury Aphrodisia

Probably. There's a lot of dominant personalities, but there is one sub female given to inter-female relationships. Most of the men seem pretty dominant, but it could make for an interesting dynamic either way.

Caitlin

Sounds great. Unfortunately the last 'Naked and Afraid' game I was in never made it past the introduction phase and it'd be great to see a character of mine come alive in such a setting after all.

I'm mostly interested in joining this game because I think there is a good story in it. I'm not opposed to smut, but it's only secondary. If it fits well with the story, great, if not, it's no loss either.

Fury Aphrodisia

How long has this show been going on? I've never heard of it till now, but apparently it's quite popular...

Caitlin

I'm guessing for at least 5 years or something? I don't know really, I only saw a few episodes on television. I did end up doing over 30 hours of research for the previous game though, becoming somewhat of a survival expert lol. Well, in theory anyway, I don't have any practical skills in those regards, but I get the general idea and know how to write it into a story.

Fury Aphrodisia

Well, then I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Caitlin

Big Brother satellite photo
Character name: Kyra Morgan
Player: Caitlin
Description: Tanned Caucasian skin, 5' 8" (1,73 m) tall, 130 lbs. (59 kg) heavy, C cup, blue eyes, long brown hair, slim and very fit body.
Crime pardoned: First degree manslaughter, blackmail, fraud, and theft
Character sexuality: Bisexual

Character personality: Kyra has a dominant personality and uses her body to seduce men and women alike to improve her financial situation. She's intelligent, manipulative, charming, and opportunistic, but also considerate and subtle.

Character's earth background: Kyra was born and raised in Florida. Her parents provided a middle-class income, which was more than enough to give Kyra and her two-year younger brother a good life. Even as a child the boys at her primary school already considered her as a cute girl. In fact, she was the most popular girl in her class. It was during these years that she discovered that she held a kind of power over boys; they would give her toys, wanted to hang out with her, and do all sorts of favors for her to her to like them. She reveled in the attention they gave her, but she also learned not to give the boys too quickly what they wanted so they would keep giving her more. For reasons unknown to her, she also felt drawn to her girl friends, who sought confirmation from her and who held her opinion in high regards.

Kyra learned at a young age that she could manipulate her friends, and if she wanted to, even turn them against each other. This was something she made use of on rare occasion, especially when she felt like one of her friends betrayed her and deserved payback. Kyra was a normal kid in general who loved watching television, listening to music, and playing sports. One of her fondest hobbies from age eight to twelve was horse riding, though she gave up on this when she started high school due to a lack of time.

Starting high school was a very exciting time for Kyra. There were far more boys competing for her attention, and far more girls who wanted to befriend her. Within the first week she was already at the center of her social circle, envied by the less popular girls and featuring in more than one wet dreams among the boys. Everything had been fairly innocent until then, but once puberty hit Kyra in full force at the age of fourteen, and her budding breasts really started to take shape, the attention she received increased a tenfold. Not only boys of her own age were interested in her, but also seniors recognized her beauty. They invited her into their circles and told her that she could hang out with them during lunch time, which she gladly accepted. As a result, she matured faster than the rest of her classmates, and also learned from the older girls just how easy it was to manipulate men and how much power it gave her.

One of the nerds made a fake ID for her, allowing her to enter the night clubs with her older friends. Kyra dressed, acted, and looked a lot older than the average girl of her age, and she was rarely asked for her ID. She loved dancing in the clubs, and learned that the older teenage boys would gladly offer her free drinks if she only talked or danced with them for a while.

At the age of fifteen, she had her first serious boyfriend, Bruce; the captain of the high school football team. Kyra had done some kissing and groping up until then, with both boys and girls alike, but apart from giving and receiving oral, she hadn't gone all the way. It was to Bruce that she lost her virginity during a passionate night, after dating him for three months. Bruce dumped Kyra a month later, exchanging her for another girl. It left Kyra heartbroken and tearful for a week, but after that week she came to another realization; she had allowed him to get too close. He had been the first boy that she truly cared for and he had betrayed her trust. That was what truly hurt her, and she vowed not to let that happen again. Kyra's manipulations also grew more subtle as she matured. She became addicted to the power she held over men and women, and the income it generated for her. It had become very easy for her to trick men into giving her what she wanted while the favors she had to grant in exchange were minimal. 

Kyra decided that she wanted to become a detective or a spy when she finished high school. The Marvel character Black Widow really appealed to her, and she could picture herself as a secret agent. Kyra had taken up Jiu-Jitsu during her high school years as a means to stay fit and being able to defend herself, knowing that those skills would be useful when boys became too pushy. She enrolled in a special program from the CIA to become an agent.

During her third year in training, however, everything went to hell. She had never quit playing her manipulation games, and, if anything, she had only become more skillful at them. However, this time she overplayed her hand. A wealthy older man, one she had manipulated into cheating on his wife and paying her two thousand dollars a month, no longer wanted to be in contact with her. She tried to blackmail the man, but that didn't quite go as planned; he pulled a gun on her and threatened to shoot her. Kyra had long since been trained in how to disarm a person, but she had never been in a situation before where she had to apply this skill in practice. She managed to disarm the man, but during the struggle the gun also went off. Although shot in his head and severely bleeding, the man was still alive.

Kyra called for an ambulance and stayed with him until they took him to the hospital. The police questioned the man there, and he told them everything that had happened. He died later that night due to complications from his wound. The police, having a full report on Kyra’s activities, started to investigate Kyra further, leading to her arrest a month later. The judge sentenced her to fifteen years behind bars. Life in prison was rough and she immediately volunteered when she learned about the Exodus Initiative.

Character skill set: Kyra is only fluent in English, though she knows a few words of Spanish as well. Her hobbies are rock climbing, hiking, photography, and outdoor survival. In another life she would have been an actress, but unfortunately she chose a different path in this life.

Player (character) ons: Oral, vaginal, and anal sex, toys, BDSM.

Player (character) offs: Vore, scat, water sports, mutilation.

Please check this link for my full On/Off list.

Caitlin

Quote from: Fury Aphrodisia on November 18, 2015, 12:32:22 PM
Well, then I look forward to seeing what you come up with!
There ya go! It's all ready. ^_^

I might change some details later on, but I think this works. Now I just have to wait to be accepted, right?

Caitlin

Yay, I just received a confirmation that my character is accepted. :D

I've added my character's biography in the character thread.

Caitlin

Quote from: Chrystal on November 20, 2015, 03:48:52 AM
Player (character) offs: Male players, male characters, scat, disfigurement, menses, vomit, extreme filth. (Being bullied and hurt).
Hi Crystal, I'd like to prevent confusion before hand and avoid unnessecary drama OOCly, so I figured I'd just ask; is some sort of romantic plot possible between my female character and your character, or is this a hard Off for you because of my real life gender?

Right now I have no idea how the story will develop ICly or if the above suggestion would take place, but on behalf of male players playing female characters I figured I'd just ask and get that confusion cleared up before it might cause any issues. :-)

Caitlin

It's okay, to each his own. Like I said, I didn't ask just for myself but to prevent trouble in general. :-)

It'd be a shame if somebody drops out of a game over a misunderstanding. Last time your wishes were more clear to me since I played a male character, but I wasn't sure about this combination, hence the question. Anyway, it's all clear now.

Elven Sex Goddess

The Exodus Initiative will allow those who have volunteered to choose only one item from the following list to take into the brave new world of Eden.   

25' woven cotton cord

Swiss tin thermos stove for boiling and securing water

Doube sided switch blade with one side serrated

4' tensile steel fishing line with hook

Fire starter 12k use

Small carry satchel rawhide

Survival folding spade

Deer hide loincloth that can also serve as a sling

In addition the volunteers will not go with total inadequacies of survival.    For each volunteer will attend a three hour orientation class on basic survival.    Of course this will not make one a expert.   It will though give a basic understanding and perhaps the needed information to survive.   

In the end choose well, for it is ones life that is at risk.

Elven Sex Goddess

The out of character thread is up for the game.   Below is the link for the thread.

Exodus Initiative OOC - Think Tank

Caitlin

I'll add my item of choice to the character sheet. Is that okay?

BennyQ

"With bae through thick and thin, she already thick so I'm halfway there."

ExisD

Likewise. Though the choice was fairly easy for her.

Caitlin

It's good to see that everybody picked something different so far. Our characters will pretty much have to cooperate from the start, if only for the fact that it'll make their own survival easier.

ESG, will we have water/food supplies for the first three days or so available? It'd be easier to set up camp if you don't immediately have to scavenge for food and it'd give our characters a chance to familiarize themselves with their surroundings and acclimate to life on the planet.

Elven Sex Goddess

Phantomhive

Is it too late to get a character happening I am so interested and am seriously rusty in rp but I am so game....
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Elven Sex Goddess

No not too late,  welcome and looking forward to seeing your character soon.   

Holmes

I'm also interested, probably in a character involved in organized crime seeking to ensure order in the new colony (that is, order in the way he sees fit).
When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

O/Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=230163.0