News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you doing next?

Started by Beguile's Mistress, December 31, 2009, 08:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

having lunch at home (actually, I am at home)

tinkertot

TheLegionary

taking a shower and then spending some time at Elliquiy.com

Mystique

KieraHaroden

Taking my son to a Soft Play area in an hour. XD
Feel free to add me to YIM - Kieraharoden

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

TheLegionary

tinkertot

Nico

showering, getting dressed, heading out

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

BDLuvver

Reply to another post...  ;D
I've been role playing since the late 70s. In the 80s I started running games... I am familiar with all sort of game systems and can play or run almost any genre, but not a big fan of fantasy, while sci-fi and most particularly horror are my strong suits...

I love to write and draw as well... Any artwork I might show here is mine... Most of the stuff I draw is based off of one of the many role plays I have run over the years, so it will give you an idea where my games tend to go...

Oh and on a personal note, I would like to say thanks to the fair Lady Callista for her invite here and her unwavering support and belief in me... I look forward to running a game for her here...

So in conclusion... Thanks for approving me, and let the role playing begin as soon as possible...

Rick

TheLegionary

start to work after replying to one post

sartracker

find a hot avatar and flirt with her!
" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

Hitori

Going to bed so I can get up in the morning for work.
Alone I Persevere

grdell

"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

Nico

Taking a shower, making food, chilling out at home

DiverseDesires

making baby meringues, mini brownies and orange/grand marnier cake chunks for a chocolate dip tommorrow
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

TheLegionary

RP7466

done studying, going to the bar to watch the end of the tigers game.
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Polymorph

Going downstairs to find out what the postman just shoved through the letterbox.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

TheLegionary

Meeting a bitch and praying for her to do the absurd I am asking

avorae

Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

Lira

going to work in just over half an hour :(

Nico

TheLegionary