Just an idea :P

Started by Sherona, October 16, 2007, 08:13:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sherona

Hmm right now I do not have time for a fast moving lots of posting games, as I have many games going. However just an idea to bounce around, if there is someone who does not mind a post a day type thing or even if there are two people who want to make this idea their own, I would not mind reading a well written storyline :)

Here it is,

Set in some fantasy land, a Prince, known for his cruelty is set to be put in power since his father, the King is ailing. There is the leader of a small rebellion who happens to be a powerful sorceress. Fearing her the Prince has (either one very powerful wizard, or a small group of normally powerful wizard) trap her in a wizards warp (magical barrier that prevents magic to be used) after this however the story developes for a bit..but eventually the Sorceress escapes, and to extract her revenge she casts a spell on the prince..By day he is still the Prince, still a man..by night however physically he turns into a woman...only physically though mentally, emotionally he is still very much a man a Prince..but since no one believes that this very attractive woman is the prince in reality, at night he is submitted to much of the same treatment he and his entourage treats women.

This is just a mild outline..a sort of interesting vengence. Would be NC most certainly and depending on the writers whatever else..

Sabby

I really like this :) it has the wit of Hellgirl, and Saw to a lesser extent.

Sherona

I dont watch slasher flicks at all. Though I do not believe Saw had anythng to do with this kind of storyline...wasn't Saw the one where the man made them make really insane decisions to just stay alive?

Sabby

I meant it has the same sense of irony. Like in Hellgirl, a woman is sent to hell, and she broke mens hearts to get their money. So when Hellgirl took her to hell, she brought her in a bank and said "All this is yours" *doors close* "But you will never leave"

Sort of the same sweet irony as the woman abusing Prince cursed as a woman by night.

Sherona

Elvi

So which character are you wanting to play sherona?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Sherona

If I took this game up I am open to whatever character the other writer doesnt want :) I can go with either :)

Elvi

Well, while I can do absolute bastard very well, it would be a very good writing exercise to try and be 'unwilling victim'....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building