Searching for M Characters - Currently Craving Carnal... Undead. And Demons!

Started by Mingnon, November 13, 2013, 02:53:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mingnon

New content is in the upper part of this post, older being below the line. I am still, as the lower part would suggest, interested in playing GM-led games, solo, group or otherwise. Before contacting me, I suggest reading through my Ons and Offs (Link in my signature).

Please PM me if you just want to do a solo game. If you really do want to play something with more than one other person, feel free to post your interest in this thread to see if anyone else will have the same interest. Then we can discuss in PM.

For IM-based and for those interested in bringing me into something GM-led: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184481.0

Below are some basic premises for ideas, meant to be built upon through discussion.

Rebirth?: NEW! An infamous criminal finally gets captured and executed. But something strange happens; sooner or later he comes back as a demon.

Prison: NEW! A warden gets involved with an inmate who claims that he is in fact a demon. She is skeptical about it though, right up until strange things start to happen...

Miles Away From Heaven: Three different takes:
Captured by Demons: An angel is defeated or otherwise abducted by demons and taken to a high-ranking demon's lair.
Unusual Sin: A woman dies and ends up in Hell, for what reason she then struggles to figure out, if only the demons are willing to let her investigate.
Bedeviled: A man goes to Hell to save his girlfriend, only to learn that she has gone to the Devil (or other high demon) willingly. How did it all happen and what would be done about it?

Loving the Dead: Just three undead types that I want to at least do a one-shot in:
Vampire: The typical dark seduction, including biting. Powers can be discussed.
Lich: An undead corpse of a mage that is still preserved through strange means, and still capable of sex.
Wraith: A ghostly shadow entity wrapping its cloak around you is hot already.

Interview Inside the Vampire's Mansion: A reporter hears a rumor about an estate acquiring a new mysterious owner and goes off to investigate. Surprisingly, she is allowed to cover what goes on inside the mansion, but there's also a catch...
(The powers of the mansion's owner can be discussed (shapeshifting, magic, etc.) as well as whatever servants might be included.)
Based on two Dracula RP attempts hosted by Dariusfallenstar, which unfortunately didn't take off too well.

Magical Girl: A young woman is granted the gift of magic, as well as access to a hidden world of monsters. But it turns out not all of them want to wreck havoc on the human world. Rather, someone is causing mayhem, and the newly-made heroine has to comb both worlds to find the source.

Straight Into Their Mercy: (Craving!)
A girl decides that she has had enough of the the stale life she lives in, and goes out in search of excitement. However, fairy tales tell of creatures that love to abduct runaways, bringing them into their otherworldly games.
(These creatures can anything in my O/Os as well as a few others. For instance I imagine demons, dark fey or shadow creatures, but maybe whatever else you think works will do as well.)

Trouble Man: An incubus as well as a sort of boogeyman, he visits misbehaving girls to exact 'punishment'. Of course, it soon enough turns out that at least one of them continues to act out even after his initial visit...
(For starters I expect some mild NC to begin with as well as bondage, and perhaps some besitality (provided the creatures used are sentient))

Scapegoat Sacrifice: Tried as the culprit for something she didn't do, a woman is sent to become the sacrifice of a fiend. She wants to seek out and take revenge on the one actually responsible, though she would have to figure out how to navigate becoming the plaything of the fiend, first.
(This fiend can be a dragon, serpent, naga, demon... the choices are varied and discussable. I expect the story to expand outside of the fiend's haven once she escapes.)

Death is a Lover: The premise can vary, but as I am low on creative juices for this, let's say that a woman comes close to death; a concussion or a curse based on the setting. Either way, she comes across Death himself, who decides to bring her back for a price...

A Witch Reborn - Centuries ago, a bastard daughter was born to the throne, and despite the king not having any other children then or afterwards - which by the kingdom's law meant that she would be able to take up the throne - he sent her away with her caretakers to a far-off country, in the hopes of hampering her chances of becoming ruler. Once she became of age and learned of what happened at her birth, she vowed to see him dead. With that, she sought to make a deal with the powers of darkness, who granted her the powers she wanted. But in exchange for this, the darkness revealed that if and once she died, she was bound to it as its slave.

The princess who then became a witch took over the throne of her birth, only to be assassinated years later. As such, the darkness' end of the deal came to pass... but for a time. For the witch was mysteriously later reincarnated, and born into a time of a technological revolution. Wanting to know what was responsible and wanting to recover its slave, the darkness entered the mortal realm to seek out the reborn witch...

Deadly Lead: Tale has it of a kingdom filled to the brim with treasures beyond compare, of course most especially within the chambers of the palace. The catch though, is that the kingdom is home to various beastly beings, the king himself being a serpentine naga. And very much none of them are told to be willing to let intruders leave... alive. Despite the dangerous risks, however, those who seek a thrill, seek fortune, or seek an end to their financial misery try their hand at taking something from the kingdom, and living to tell of it.

A Contract: Is it worth the price? A soul pledged to the darkness...
Version A: A young woman decides, either from necessity or a simple want of power, to invoke the powers of Hell. As such a demon - and not one to be taken lightly - becomes bound to her. He seems willing to assist her in what she wants and needs. But does he really have an ulterior motive...?
Version B: A simple woman seeking power, or one determined to slay those who would harm. It wouldn't matter much; for now she is cursed to bear a demonic soul inside her body, which waits to be let out - through possession or even being summoned out of her - if she isn't careful. This plot used with permission from Thais
“There are only two races of men: decent and indecent. Both are found everywhere.”
-Victor Frankl
Discord RPs - Ons + Offs  - AnAs Thread
Oath of the Drake
Look for hot monsters in your area!

Mingnon

Added a number of plot ideas! And for pretty much the first time ever, also some characters to play with!

The reason there isn't any character sheet information is that they can be used freeform, or with any appropriate system.
“There are only two races of men: decent and indecent. Both are found everywhere.”
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

Updated my thread! Tried to make it more generalized! And also added a few new ideas.
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

Update~! Added five new ideas! Valley of Night, A Witch Reborn, Deadly Lead, House of the Recluse, and A Contract.

*Also sprits up the thread with air spray and cleans out some of the cobwebs*
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

Bump with a few new concepts added: Death is a Lover, Beauty and the Beasts and Scapegoat Sacrifice.

And be sure to check out two ideas recently posted in the One-Shots Classifieds: Mistress of the Serpent and Into the Spider's Parlor.
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

New concepts added: Straight Into Their Mercy and Trouble Man.

Concepts put away due to lack of interest: Creatures of Darkness, Honoria and Realm of the Forest Lords.

I have also put away the GM-based portion of the thread with plans to put it into something else.
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

I am now accepting IM-based requests again, as well as possible offers for system-tabletop ideas. The link to the thread is in the first post as well as in my signature. There is also a couple new ideas there as well.
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

Two new ideas: Interview Inside the Vampire's Mansion and Magical Girl.

Ideas that have been put away for lack of interest: Beauty and the Beasts, Valley of Night, and House of the Recluse.
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

Bump. No changes were made, just the same offers as previously.
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

Bump. Same offers as before in both threads, yet to have much in the way of being taken.
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

Added a smallish six-pack of little ideas. I have a bit of a kick for undead and demons, a bit too late for Halloween. But oh well!
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

Bump. I am still looking for people to play these ideas out with me.
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

Still looking into partners. Plus I have a couple new things added.
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake