Star Trek New Ship (NC/Freeform/Erotic)

Started by Ascia, April 23, 2014, 07:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ascia

"...a dream that became a reality and spread throughout the stars." - James T. Kirk

Pretty simple setup: new ship that needs a new crew.

Game Information

• Looking for four to five players.
  • Game will be set in the modern era (TNG/VOY/DS9), and some Mirror Universe scenes.
  • Literacy required. Looking for three to four paragraphs per post as a loose minimum.
  • Sexual elements will be largely up to the players. But, you know, Mirror Universe and all.
  • You don't need to be a hardcore Trekkie, only the GM does. So relax and enjoy!

Roster:

CO: Open*
XO: Open*
CMO: Open*
CHENG (Chief Engineer): Open*
Tactical/Security (available to Marine officers): Open
CONN (Can include duties of Nav/Helms): Open

* indicates CS(s) already on file

At least those. After those the following could be taken up:

Operations Officer
Communications Officer
Science Officer
MACO CO*
Fighter Pilot
Counselor

Questions? Comments? Feel free and let me have them. =)

Zacharius

So take my hand, lets go spinning, out into the night.

Ascia

Zealously Jaded

I <3 Star Trek. Mind if I bring Freya back?

AndyZ

I had an idea on a similar game for this involving holograms wherein mobile emitters worked reasonably well enough to be integrated into combadges, allowing some mobility away from the ship.  It'd also require various areas to be set up with holoemitters for that purpose, and my character would be reasonably sentient.  Does that sound reasonable?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Ascia

Ascia

Quote from: AndyZ on April 23, 2014, 08:31:06 PM
I had an idea on a similar game for this involving holograms wherein mobile emitters worked reasonably well enough to be integrated into combadges, allowing some mobility away from the ship.  It'd also require various areas to be set up with holoemitters for that purpose, and my character would be reasonably sentient.  Does that sound reasonable?

The concept does. PM me the full fleshed out idea? I might have ideas to add in, myself.

Ascia

Metro Mech

Chief of Security please I do love Worf's position
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
Behold my O/O

Zealously Jaded

SGTDan

Can I take the Marine CO dear?
“We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”  -Dr. Seuss
Proudly Demisexual
Do you love Star Trek? Answer the Call to Duty
My RP Requests

Zealously Jaded

SGTDan

Quote from: Absinthe Tori on April 23, 2014, 09:02:36 PM
Was that for me? Chief Medical Officer!
No, it was for Ascia, apologies for the confusion :)
“We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”  -Dr. Seuss
Proudly Demisexual
My RP Requests

Zealously Jaded

Juggtacular

Ascia

Ascia

Quote from: Absinthe Tori on April 23, 2014, 09:02:36 PM
Was that for me? Chief Medical Officer!

There will be a company of Starfleet Marines on the ship, that's Dan's role.

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

SGTDan

Quote from: Ascia on April 23, 2014, 09:20:50 PM
MACO CO it is.
You mean SFMC (Starfleet Marine Corp) as they are known as now.
Proudly Demisexual
My RP Requests

Ascia

Quote from: Godric the Radical on April 23, 2014, 09:25:22 PM
So do I get to be Chief of Security?

I'll have to see a CS sheet before I can make any official judgments, but you're the only one that's expressed interest so far.

Metro Mech

Quote from: Ascia on April 23, 2014, 09:28:43 PM
I'll have to see a CS sheet before I can make any official judgments, but you're the only one that's expressed interest so far.
Sheet? What sheet?
Behold my O/O

Ascia

Quote from: SGTDan on April 23, 2014, 09:26:22 PM
You mean SFMC (Starfleet Marine Corp) as they are known as now.

Let's consider that, actually. Could call them a Hazard Team, a la Voyager. Or MACO; they did become Starfleet Marine Corps...but what else to call the rare companies actually stationed on bases and the ships? Or something custom. Up to us!

Ascia

Quote from: Godric the Radical on April 23, 2014, 09:32:10 PM
Sheet? What sheet?

Character Sheet. Which'll be on the posted with the OOC thread I'll have up later tonight. =)

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

AndyZ

Any objection to the basic idea as tossed to you, Ascia?  Still deciding specific role.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

SGTDan

Quote from: Ascia on April 23, 2014, 09:34:04 PM
Let's consider that, actually. Could call them a Hazard Team, a la Voyager. Or MACO; they did become Starfleet Marine Corps...but what else to call the rare companies actually stationed on bases and the ships? Or something custom. Up to us!
SFMC is pretty basic and straight forward. I mean if I had combat troops that fought ship to ship or on landing operations, I'd call them Marines. Then I would call the organization a Corp so Marine Corp. Then tack on the overall organization they are under to the front...bam!
Proudly Demisexual
My RP Requests

Ascia

Quote from: SGTDan on April 23, 2014, 09:41:02 PM
SFMC is pretty basic and straight forward. I mean if I had combat troops that fought ship to ship or on landing operations, I'd call them Marines. Then I would call the organization a Corp so Marine Corp. Then tack on the overall organization they are under to the front...bam!

Works for me.

But the company still needs a name.

SGTDan

Quote from: Ascia on April 23, 2014, 09:42:48 PM
Works for me.

But the company still needs a name.

Well...if it's a company.

Whiskey Company, 3rd Battalion, 2nd Marines, 1st MARDIV

and their callsign; "Apollo"
Proudly Demisexual
My RP Requests

Ascia

Unfortunately only Zach here knows me.

During weekends, usually including Fridays, I'm usually not too productive.

I'm also usually back at it by Monday. ^_^

OOC will be up today!

Raziel

Love Star Trek and been looking for a new RP.

Can I take the CONN?

Zealously Jaded

I was patiently waiting! Star Trek is worth waiting for :D

PinkSuccubus

Is fraternization going to off limits to me if I'm the Captain? :<
Do What Keepeth Thou from Wilting, Shall be The Loophole in the Law

Ascia

Quote from: Raziel on April 28, 2014, 01:12:32 PM
Love Star Trek and been looking for a new RP.

Can I take the CONN?

Yep, it's open.

Raziel

Zacharius

Quote from: Raziel on April 29, 2014, 08:23:09 AM
Sweet, I'll take it. :)

Knowing Ascia, you'll have to write up a sheet before she actually gives you the role.

Friendly competition and all that.
So take my hand, lets go spinning, out into the night.

Ascia

Ascia

Quote from: Zacharius on April 29, 2014, 02:14:52 PM
Knowing Ascia, you'll have to write up a sheet before she actually gives you the role.

Friendly competition and all that.

Yep! But the sheet template is up in the OOC, and I didn't make it my normal CS--I used the one from Tom's game so no one transferring characters would have to change anything. Just copy/paste into the CS thread.

Meaning the CS isn't long and complicated, so it should be a breeze.

Green Goo Theory

Tentatively posting interest assuming you are still recruiting.  Unsure on my character concept but it's probably down to two choices anyway.  One I've been itching to do in sci-fi RP in general and the other I've been itching to use in Star Trek.  Kind of a toss up at that point. 
Coming soon...

PinkSuccubus

Do What Keepeth Thou from Wilting, Shall be The Loophole in the Law

Ascia

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on April 29, 2014, 08:12:58 PM
Tentatively posting interest assuming you are still recruiting.  Unsure on my character concept but it's probably down to two choices anyway.  One I've been itching to do in sci-fi RP in general and the other I've been itching to use in Star Trek.  Kind of a toss up at that point.

Still have plenty of room, yeah. =)

Green Goo Theory

Edit:

sorry, asked a stupid question.  Working on character sheet for review now. 
Coming soon...

Baalborn87

Quite interested in this. Is there room for a fighter pilot still?

anne sophie

Well,

Ok, I know its been a while that the thread has been on, but i have discovered a little fan in me while i was in afghansitan, would there be,by any chance,  anything still open with you people?

thanks

Anne-Sophie

Ascia

This game never got off the ground. Sorry. ^_^