Timewalkers [M lf F, Sci-Fi, Adventure]

Started by TheVillain, December 06, 2016, 07:53:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

Apologies, I'll try again. You'd be surprised how hard it is to explain 59th century Physics to someone from the 21st Century.

Alright- just what you need to know then. The Universe actually generates Time Portals naturally. The vast majority of them are too small to really matter, but once in a while you get one that's bigger. Ever lose something for no real reason and never ever find it again? Well, that does happen.

Now, once in a great while you actually get one that's big enough for a person to fall into and once in a great while of those times someone actually does. Someone like you. We'd call you a Tripper. Sorry, loses something in the translation to 21st century languages.

Basically, If you go through one of these portals on accident we call you a Tripper.
If you manage to actually get through one of these natural time portals on purpose, we call you a Walker.
If you can use a Machine to move between times, we call you a Traveller.
If you can both use a Machine and use the natural portals, we call you a Master.

And you - well, normally we'd just wipe your memory and try to get you into a Machine. But in your case...Well, you have a long Walk ahead of you.

Quote from: InfoAn idea for a Collaboration and need a female partner. The basic premise being that the Universe actually generates time portals naturally, it's just that most of them only exist on Quantum scales. Ones that are actually big enough for a person to get through are really rare, but they do occasionally exist and once in a while some poor soul stumbles through one and is spit out at some random point in space and time. The only good news is that the greater the difference in the physical conditions on either side of the portal the shorter and smaller tends to be. So if it's safe on one side of the portal it's usually also safe on the other side to walk around on. At least in terms of the Physics of the local conditions. Usually.

Needless to say, hijinks ensue. Some of it sexual in nature, up and down the timeline. This one is more plot then smut.

PM to discuss/show interest/discuss details.

Potential Characters

All points negotiable of course -

MC - A male "tripper" from the 2020's, literially suddenly finding himself in 1940's Berlin pondering if he can kill Hitler. Soon is "rescued" by YC, in a way.

YC - Both partner and antagonist, a female "Mistress" from the 59th century. So far into the future that time travel technology is not only working but they have an organization specifically dedicated to rescuing "trippers" from their tragic fates. However, the adventure begins when she tells him that in her "previous" rescue he was accidently killed by her time machine. So if he's going to make it back to the 2020's, he's going to have to "Walk" back.

Twist - YC lied, there's actually no reason why MC can't be put back in the 2020's with a machine. She lied because while in MC's personal timeline they just met, in YC's personal timeline our characters have actually been lovers for years. A personal timeline of happiness that will be completely erased if the younger incarnation of herself succeeds in wiping MC's memory and putting him back to where he belongs in the timeline...
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

TheVillain

Bump! With Content! [Potential Characters.]
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.