Is there a place for this?

Started by Gaaron01234, June 02, 2017, 01:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaaron01234

I've recently been craving to do something in a similar style as Ms paint adventures, but in text form.
Thats is to say, one main author who writes the story but the readers steer the actions through their comments that get relayed to the character via the author.
Now, I know that this isn't really a role play in the traditional sense but I was still wondering if there was a subforum somewhere in here where I could give this a try.

Ket

Oddly enough, I just saw a request similar to this in One-on-One Requests yesterday. If there will be any activity that is above the PG-13 rating, I would suggest putting it there. If the story will stay PG-13 and below, you could put it in the Non-Adult section.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Gaaron01234

Well yeah, one on one would be easy but I don't really want to limit this to only allowing the invited chosen to comment.
And I'm aware of the age rating sections thank you very much.

Beguile's Mistress

It looks like it falls somewhere between a group game and a socializing thread.  Group games usually have a finite number of players where the GM is in control and socializing threads are open to everyone and pretty much anything goes with the structure originally set up. 

You'll have to decide which one fits your needs best and how to encourage the most participation.