News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Digimon 01

Started by DKDBSD, November 12, 2010, 01:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

as much as I like this Idea I think the rp is already falling into a state of anarchy... we have two groups in the same thread fighting two different Digimon and unless someone states which Digimon they are fighting we get confused over who is currently with which group. before we start adding more groups and more people we should stabilize the current thread by getting everyone together into one big group or splitting it up into two separate threads until we actually do come together as one group.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

DKDBSD

Quote from: DigitLninja on November 19, 2010, 06:27:16 PM
as much as I like this Idea I think the rp is already falling into a state of anarchy... we have two groups in the same thread fighting two different Digimon and unless someone states which Digimon they are fighting we get confused over who is currently with which group. before we start adding more groups and more people we should stabilize the current thread by getting everyone together into one big group or splitting it up into two separate threads until we actually do come together as one group.

That is actually what I am trying to do at this moment. I've not replied because I want to know where Primarch wanted Rex.

DigitLninja

ah, your two steps ahead of me ^_^

always a good sign.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

DKDBSD

Quote from: DigitLninja on November 19, 2010, 06:29:56 PM
ah, your two steps ahead of me ^_^

always a good sign.

As you may have noticed I like to keep things as neat as possible without hampering any ones ability to have fun.

DigitLninja

I had not noticed that...
Quotes to Live by:

Primarch

I made a few edits to my most recent IC post which should have cleared up his position and fixed up things from my side.

Vergil1989

Courage / Cowardice.
Friendship / Animosity.
Love / Hate
Sincerity / Insincerity
Knowledge / Ignorance
Reliability / Untrustworthy
Hope / Despair
Light / Darkness
Kindness / Cruelty

MS Word, gotta love it and its Thesaurus lol.

Anyway, I think if we wanted we could have a separate thread for the AntiDigidestined, that way we don't throw everyone else for a loop.  If that's alright with you of course DKD8SD.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

DKDBSD

Quote from: Vergil1989 on November 19, 2010, 06:44:10 PM
Courage / Cowardice.
Friendship / Animosity.
Love / Hate
Sincerity / Insincerity
Knowledge / Ignorance
Reliability / Untrustworthy
Hope / Despair
Light / Darkness
Kindness / Cruelty

MS Word, gotta love it and its Thesaurus lol.

Anyway, I think if we wanted we could have a separate thread for the AntiDigidestined, that way we don't throw everyone else for a loop.  If that's alright with you of course DKD8SD.

QuoteCourage / Cowardice
Friendship / Misanthropy (?)
Love / Hate
Sincerity / Insincerity
Knowledge / Ignorance
Reliability / Untrustworthiness (?)
Hope / Despair
Light / Darkness
Kindness / Cruelty

Again I want to see what everyone things of this idea before doing anything.

Courage - Cowardice perhaps?
Friendship - Discord
Love - Hate
Sincerity - Duplicity
Knowledge - Ignorance
Reliability - Deceit
Hope - ???
Light - Darkness

Ok these are all the lists so combine them together and we get! This bold list below give or take.

Courage - Cowardice perhaps?
Friendship - Discord
Love - Hate
Sincerity - Duplicity or insincerity
Knowledge - Ignorance
Reliability - Deceit
Hope - Despair
Light - Darkness

Vergil1989

Looks good to me DK.  You can probably guess my answer lol.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Primarch

Courage - Cowardice
Friendship - Animosity
Love - Hate
Sincerity - Insincerity
Knowledge - Ignorance
Reliability - Untrustworthy
Hope - Despair
Light - Darkness

Appear to be the most suitable stuff we have.

DigitLninja

we also have Purity though...
Quotes to Live by:

Primarch

That's an easy one, Purity / Corruption!

DKDBSD

Quote from: Primarch on November 19, 2010, 06:55:14 PM
Courage - Cowardice
Friendship - Animosity
Love - Hate
Sincerity - Insincerity
Knowledge - Ignorance
Reliability - Untrustworthy
Hope - Despair
Light - Darkness

Appear to be the most suitable stuff we have.

I still prefer "Discord" and "Deceit" they have more elegance to them. Also I think there is one fact we are all missing here, that lies with an error I made earlier. I mixed up a couple of the crests. Sincerity and Purity are in fact the same crest and the same goes for Reliability it is the same as "Faith". It all comes down to matter of preference and which translation you'd prefer. I personally will be using Purity.

pendarious

well i myself like the idea but we'll see what everyone else thinks first *kicks back to wait*
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

DKDBSD

Ok if possible I'd like to further the rp today since it's a weekend, that means I'm hoping everyone in the rp will start posting more. I'd also like to find out everyone's opinion on this dark crests thing.

sinoraa

Primarch

I think for now it might be better to just follow things, maybe put away in a little "for later on" box. The game is a bit up in the air at the moment, I'd wait until its more established and has a better flow before bringing in new things.

Carlissa

I agree with both sinorra and Primarch. While I dislike the idea, it would probably make the Rp better in the long run. But it would be too soon to introduce it where the RP is right now, so it would be better to wait to use it. My suggestion is that you gradually reveal it as the RP goes on instead of throw it at the characters right away. This would allow the characters to learn the situation themselves.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

DKDBSD

Very well though only three people have commented I think the others would have said yay or nay by now. So I'll hold it back in otherwords anyone who wants to join with this idea should watch the rp. If we have this idea later I'd rather the dark players know what's going on.

pendarious

*shrugs* ok sounds fine with me *waves casually* see you guys again if he uses the idea later on
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Karasu

I agree.. lets keep this as to use for later on in teh RP
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

DKDBSD

I'm going to add a time skip into the mix soon, probably move it to early evening and put some shelter into the mix. As I don;t control of the characters I'll let each player decide if there characters managed to reunite with the main group. I'll probably do that this evening so anyone who might me asleep at this time has a chance to read this message.

Carlissa

Awsome! Can't wait! ^^
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

DKDBSD

Quote from: Carlissa on November 22, 2010, 05:02:45 PM
Awsome! Can't wait! ^^

It has come to my attention that Thanksgiving is this week. So keeping that in mind the rp will hopefully further itself later.

Primarch

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in my parts, but college is likely to keep me busy regardless XD today and tomorrow are likely to be my tough days this week though, so fingers crossed I'll have good postage from Wednesday on.