Einzig Available - Seeking M/M, M/F (Creative) Partners!

Started by Einzig, April 02, 2010, 03:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Einzig

Good evening Boys and Girls... Hello America

I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce you pen...

Principal Character /or Idea

Einzig

Character is omnipresent; Einzig can exist and his story can take place in any story line in numerous manners and sizes: in a single story Einzig might be the appellation taken by a chaotic gang member; in another story, Einzig might be the birth name of an abominable wizard of terrible power; in yet another name Einzig could be the family name of some great and fantastic dynasty, or it may be no name at all - it may exist purely as the representative (author; Me) behind the theme and character.

That said, Einzig will not always be the name I use for any given character, but he will exist as a reoccurring theme in my writing.  He will most often take the form of: evil, sardonic, ironic, quixotic, absurd (all including, but not limited to).

He is dark.  Approach properly.

What I Love

Adventurous Barbarism
Creative Decadence
Enigmatic Ferocity
Godlike Heliocentricy
Inglorious Joviality
Kaleidoscopic Longevity
Multifarious Nefariousness
Otherworldly Platitudinous
Quintessential Rapaciousness
Stupendous Tyronism
Unhallowed Veracity
Wanton Xanadu
Yaguarondic Zeal

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love to write and tend to be elaborate in my detail.  Viddy my previous postings to formulate a clear idea of what I am like.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stories I Crave
Feudal Era Fantasy
Steampunk
---------------------------

I am open to almost everything.  Just toss me a Private Message if you are looking for a talented partner, I am sure we can flesh out the where and what of a twisted story in no time at all...
I pledged myself to thee
And sacred is the gift
But ah, I feel in this was given
A blessing never meant for me.
Thou art too like a dream from heaven
For earthly love to merit thee.

Einzig

I pledged myself to thee
And sacred is the gift

Einzig

I have gotten numerous responses, particularly towards my notion of a small-group Steampunk storyline.  I have been delayed this last week but I want to let the readers know that I still have every intention of working together said steampunk line, I only need a bit more time!  Anyone who may be interested for that, let me know!

Steampunk

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=65555.0
I pledged myself to thee
And sacred is the gift

Einzig

I pledged myself to thee
And sacred is the gift