what do you wear to bed?

Started by dart, August 16, 2008, 02:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

RP7466

"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Beguile's Mistress

Trouble

Pyjamas. I got pyjamas for Christmas this year. They've got little deer on them and a little hunting print. I get to feel tough.

Grr. Fear me and my pyjamas.

Hey, they're better than my Felix the Cat pyjamas.

I've tried sleeping nude a few times, typically in the summer when it's too damn hot for anything else. It never works. I just feel naked (as in unsafe).
Trouble's switches: On/Off
RP Request (MxM) (Current craving for Doctor Who/Torchwood)
Tracking Trouble (A/A's)
I don't always write sex scenes. But when I do, I include bad puns, memes, and quantum physics jokes.

haikuoftears

For the past week I haven't worn anything to bed. Just went home, showered, dropped my towel and crawled under the blankets. Joy. Now if only I wasn't alone.

Nyarly

Quote from: haikuoftears on May 21, 2010, 06:16:56 AM
For the past week I haven't worn anything to bed. Just went home, showered, dropped my towel and crawled under the blankets. Joy. Now if only I wasn't alone.

o_O

My mind is now full with some very interesting thoughts...
This being a PG-13 forum, I won't elaborate...

Well, as for me, I just wear simple pajamas.

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

opheliagonemad

Either nothing, a slip dress, or jammie pants and bra, depending on how cold it is and whether or not my partners are around.

Mistress Sorcha

It's been cold when I go to bed, and boiling when I wake up....so usually an overly large t-shirt or a camisole, whatever I'm feeling that night, and my short-shorts. =) I warm the covers up, and then throw them off when I wake up sweating because my room is so fickle.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake.
Sorcha is currently not accepting any new RPs at this time.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Quote from: haikuoftears on May 21, 2010, 06:16:56 AM

Pajama pants, and a A shirt.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

haikuoftears

-eyes DaiDai, blinks innocently- Yes? Make that last week AND this week. -toddles off- >_>

applesauce

Nothing anymore. Its been a burning hot summer so far :(

haikuoftears

A Woman after my own heart. Naked, soft sheets... sultry breeze through the open windo--- erhm.. I meant closed. Closed and locked. >_>;;;

Autumn52

clothes are to confining.....so nakie with soft blankie
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Night Stalker

As much as I would like say not much I have to wear clothes, never know when I may need to leave house in a hurry.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

eroticslut

mostly a smile for three weeks  and one week out of a month panties of some sort   

Will

For some reason I always end up sleeping alone. ???
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

auroraChloe

Quote from: Will on June 09, 2010, 03:15:14 PM

For some reason I always end up sleeping alone. ???

*giggles*          the noisemaker maybe?

a/a 8/21/17

Nico

Tonight?

Not a damn thing. It's so humid here. Bleh.

Inked Harlequin

I don't usually wear anything to bed, my silk sheets feel good against my bare skin.
Unless I stumble in drunk from a gig, then I collapse in my clothes and wake up with crazy hair and last night's make-up smudged halfway down my face!

AreinaRyu

just a comfy, baggy t-shirt and underwear  :-)

Lucinda

Not to hijack the thread here, but i'm curious how many of the girls here regularly sleep in a bra. Not something i have ever done or could imagine doing. But i know there are gals out there that do...?
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

markjohn510

just pj's because of the warmth,and the warmth also gets to my privates pretty well because they wake up very very alert

Kitsunetsuki

Quote from: Lucinda on June 27, 2010, 03:56:55 AM
Not to hijack the thread here, but i'm curious how many of the girls here regularly sleep in a bra. Not something i have ever done or could imagine doing. But i know there are gals out there that do...?
From the time I started wearing them to a couple of years ago, I always slept with a bra on. Why? I really don't know. I've always been "top heavy" so I guess I figured it would help keep them...well, not "perky" LOL...but more..."UP" ;D Sometimes I still do, but it totally depends on the bra...some are just more comfy than others. Most bras are hellish whether awake or asleep, so I tend to stick to the one maker I like.

Anyway, lately it's been an oversized black tshirt...not sure why, but it's comfy & covers everything, which is good enough reason for me ;)
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Autumn52

I wore a bra to bed when I was a teen but only because most of the time I would forget to take it off.

Since being an adult I never were a bra to bed. I usually sleep nakie and rest more peacefully that way.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish