Play with Chikao (M/M, F/F, M/F)

Started by Chikao, April 16, 2013, 09:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chikao

IMPORTANT: All plots are flexible. If you go "Well it sounds nice except for this one little thing" message me anyway with the suggestion. Send PM if interested.

*I try and match my partner's writing length but I don't tend to write more than a paragraph or two and in certain situations I won't write more that two sentences. If you are an essay maker I apologize in advance.*

This section will be randomly changing cravings.
-sweet couple, been together for ages, recently broken up and heart broken finding new loves...or maybe each other again?
-Sexy confident wo/man gets thrown off her game by a clumsy, naive boy/girl, now is falling hard being clumsy too
-DJ spots a lovely dancer on the floor or visa versa

Plots:
~Wasteland (preference would be M/M)

Always a fan of dying planets, the setting would be a desert like world. There is water, but it's sparse and manufactured. There's  a few different pairings that could arise from this. We could have some sort of upper class who actually has water and such go with....well....Anyone. Servant, slave, prostitute, water worker, rebel, another noble. You name it and you can be anyone, even the first upper class guy. We wouldn't even need to have him, we could be any combination of characters there of. Ah, and of course I forgot to mention: Due to the lack of water most nutrients don't come from real food. You basically take vitamins and these weird sponge food things that sustain your body, this is where I'd like the plot to focus.

As a noble we (whoever wants to be one) would have access to water and there for real food. Of course our characters would have some love thrown on the side but I was thinking that a rebel force is basically uprising and trying to get resources back. The supplements may provide proper nutrients but over the years certain side affects have come to light, including birth defects, infertility and a wide range of diseases. Feel free to fiddle with this as always, I'm very open about plots as said before.

Vacation of a Lifetime (M/M) Taken
My character is Konani, half Hawaiian half Korean, short stature with a shorter temper. He's heading back to his native state of Hawaii for his cousin's wedding. On the plane ride there he's feeling bored and decided to coax your OC into having plane sex with him. Plane sex turns into Konani inviting him to his hotel room so the two can have something better only to find your OC is also staying at that hotel, coincidentally owned by Konani's grandmother. Courting will happen, but is it all only a summer fling? Will this sweet romance only last until the end of vacation?

Endless diamond dust (M/F or M/M for this one)
It's far set in a futuristic world. Space travel is a common thing, trade routes have set up between solar systems. Having a cruiser is as common as having an automobile in the early 1940's. Just as we commonly have nature preserves that you can walk through and view the flowers there's also some space version where you can tour to a quadrant and look at stars. The tour lasts for a certain amount of time and you are provided a cruiser that has a predetermined course. The majority of the cruiser is window, so as to see the "endless diamond sky" but it has a kitchen area with provided meals, plus space for our OC's to bring on whatever snacks they'd like. Depending on the shuttle type there could be two beds, one big bed or even 2-3 separate rooms for families.

I was hoping for this one we some how get two strangers in this (normally for couples/honeymooners) tour but I can understand how it would be difficult for two people to go on a month or more long blind date where they have to be trapped in a confined space with someone they don't know. This can go a lot of directions but unless there's a way  you specifically want to go with it I'm all for letting what will be, be and just going with whatever.

~Mindless Whatevers (no preference. M/M, F/F or F/M is acceptable)
Let's try going with a 'hooker with a heart of gold' feel. Hire a cute little twink of mine and eventually fall in love? All plots flexible but if you need more of a base then:

My OC is a little bit of a prostitute. Okay maybe not a little.....But your OC hires him and then they keep meeting up, my OC gives yours a 'freebie' and his pimp gets mad. Rescue the twink and win a prize! Mostly just keeping said twink. (it's like that fishing game at carnivals!)

From the Pallet to the Heart (M/M, F/M, F/F) CRAVE
Ever been in that position where it's you next two meals or a new tube of paint? Well this person has, and they picked paint. 'There's a reason it's called starving artist' they say, maybe this is why. So why is it that this simple tube of Naples Yellow just changed a person's life forever. Could this painting of the love of their dreams be real, honestly, truly, real. Apparently so.

OC1 would be a painter, too poor to even afford the moth to fly out of their wallet. With their last bit of money they buy some paints in hopes to make a masterpiece. The incredible work of art (OC2) comes to life in hopes to ease its creator's woes. Slow romance with a spice of sex as OC2 becomes the breadwinner and OC1 somehow begins selling paintings. On the fast track to the high life what will happen between painter and masterpiece.

Desert Breeze (was thinking M/M but could also be F/F)
Traveling cowboy finds himself stranded. A wandering native  helps him find his way to the closest town and into his heart. Bitter racial resentment disappears to turn into acceptance and love, but the town is not the same. After spending many love filled nights on the way to get to the little berg the two find themselves unable to stay together, being torn apart by their respective peoples. Elope together or skip to a few years later when the native tribe and the town make peace and the two reunite is up to you.

[F/F] I actually don't have any ideas for an F/F plot but I've been in the mood for it lately. I'm pretty easy on that so long as the women are of legal age and consenting adults. 

Random pics that might spark RP ideas

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

So since I basically play anything except for the things stated below and the dislikes in my roleplay preferences of course, if you have a plot you've been dying to try go ahead and pitch it to me. So long as it's within reason I'll probably say yes.

I also do sexless RP's and promise not to be suggestive if you want to do something action-y or whatever and can't find someone on this sexy forum.

If you have a plot you want to do then here I am, I'm up for pretty much anything EXCEPT:
NO Scat/watersports
NO Vore/gore
NO Furry/ werewolves
NO Vampires
NO Incest
NO underage sex

((basically I'll do anything so long as it's a consenting human adult))
Huggbees!

Chikao

Updated what is available and added pics.
Huggbees!

Chikao

Added- Endless diamond sky (sorry for the unintentional disney reference)
Huggbees!

Chikao

Added image gallery for your choosing purposes.
Huggbees!

Chikao

Added random cravings section and more pictures.  :-)
Huggbees!

Chikao

Huggbees!

Chikao

Added random cravings and From the Pallet to the Heart
Huggbees!

Chikao

Huggbees!

Chikao

Edited a tiny bit and bump due to lack of partners.
Huggbees!