Dexter is feeling submissive

Started by Dexter Wiggles, June 13, 2010, 02:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dexter Wiggles

I'm looking for some Master/slave or Master/pet play with it being M/F or F/F. I don't mind playing either sex for this, and the "Master" can be either male or female. I don't mind it being NC (blackmail/humiliation/etc... is a big turn on for me right now) nor do I mind some light bondage, just no heavy violence or toilet play. I also like incest and bestiality (for the girl) so if you'd like to do something with those in mind I'd be more than happy to, and I'm willing to mix in multiple partners if more than one person wants a go at it. If you have any other questions or comments feel free to reply. Can't wait to serve you.  ;D
Got a job with a long commute so I'll not be able to post much for at least the next few weeks, probably only once or twice a day.

On's and Off's
Introduction

Surrender

Hey! Hope your week went well. I saw you looking for a dominate partner, and I'm feeling like playing a dominate role. Do you have any plot ideas? Anything you're craving?

Thanks!!

Suitey

Dexter Wiggles

Hello Suitey,

Week went by too slowly, but it's over now so that's good. Lately I've been craving being blackmailed into becoming someone's pet or slave. Being caught in a compromised position with a photograph or something like that. I've also been craving the leash and collar treatment. The actual set up could be pretty much anything. Perhaps a boss, teacher, relative, or loveer who caught me doing something I shouldn't. What got me craving the idea was reading a comic where a man who's relationship with his family was destroyed by another man, so he enslaved and took pictures of the other man's daughter and coerced her into betraying her mother to him. Just got me in the mood for it. Anyways, hope that helps.

Dexter
Got a job with a long commute so I'll not be able to post much for at least the next few weeks, probably only once or twice a day.

On's and Off's
Introduction