Fiver's Most Recent Plot and Setting Ideas

Started by Fiver214, March 08, 2013, 08:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiver214

[Edited: 7/15/15]

Hey, ya'll. I'm available again for roleplays, and the writer's itch is definitely hitting me pretty hard lately. I've been throwing myself into work and personal projects 24/7 for a awhile now. I'm a pretty busy guy, but I have to find some kind of creative release. If you'd like a real introduction, feel free to PM me. If you're curious as to how I write, definitely view some of my posts. Definitely check my Ons and Offs, but as a quick summary I prefer to play dominant male characters. I also prefer to play an ensemble of characters, and to develop stories that include erotic content, but aren't consumed by that content.

• I am currently available for roleplay.
  • I expect around 3 paragraphs per post. This is my general rule of thumb.
  • I'd like a post at least once in every block of 3 days.
  • I require communication!: That is to say, if you're going to be delayed, you don't like something, or you want a restart/new plot, tell me!
  • Posts should be spellchecked at least once. Minor issues in grammar and spelling are fine, but they can become distracting and ruin some of the enjoyment.
  • Check my O/O's.

If you read for specific plots, please read all the text before coming to a decision. At the end, I give out specific roleplay details/guidelines that can affect decisions.

CRAVING this plot or something like it really badly.
Masked Man
he tumbled down from the stage like a ragdoll. The blow he had struck had overwhelmed the hero's senses. His mouth was opened in a surprised 'O', his eyebrows raised up and eyes wide. Fear. He had likely not experienced it for awhile. He had likely not been outwitted or overpowered in a long time either. He couldn't have known that tonight, this supposed bomb threat at tonight's performance, was all a trap. Planned in exacting detail by the Masked Man, it had worked perfectly. The substance of his weakness, the bullet and the rifle that shot it, all prepared ahead of time for this single moment.

The Masked Man's smile was hidden by the black faceplate. Another job, another dollar, another game won yet again. The smile quickly vanished, however, because he still hadn't beat the one that mattered. The one that had humiliated him so long ago.

He was ready now. This proved it. This job and the money he'd get from his shadowy employer for it would allow him to pursue his real target. She wouldn't remember him, but seeing as a member of her Order was now dead, she'd be looking for a replacement. He could supply that, and through that new member he could manipulate her into just the right ambush.
----
My thoughts were that the Masked Man (played by me) would have been humiliated by the superheroine when he was making inroads to becoming a hero himself. People would have thought he was dead - but he's been planning his revenge for awhile. Obviously this can be negotiated, but my initial idea was for my partner to take on two female characters --  the "replacement" that he dominates over, and the superheroine he truly targets. I'd be willing to play another character, possibly on the side of the superheroine.

Pairings and Fandoms

This is by no means an exhaustive list.

Red = Craving
Fantasy-World Based
  • Nobility x Nobility
  • Villain x Princess (Villain here in the fantasy section just means someone who's trying to subvert the current kingdom in the setting that isn't tyrannical)
  • Thief x Nobility
  • Commoner x Nobility
  • Soldier x Ranger
  • Mage x Familiar (A sentient being that's been summoned to serve)
  • Villain x Villain
  • Villain x Hero
  • Someone x Bound creature
  • Dragon x Human
  • Monster x Human
  • Prince x Princess
  • Knight x Princess
  • Commoner x Princess
  • Hunter x Monster
  • Hunter x Hunter
  • Mage x Princess
  • Mage x Commoner
  • Mage x Monster
  • Mage x Protector
Modernish-World Based

• Detective x Killer (This'd be pretty dark, just by its nature.)
  • Bodyguard x Client
  • Assassin x Bodyguard
  • Villain x Villain
  • Hero x Hero
  • Villain x Hero
Scifi-World Based
  • Comms Officer x Pilot
  • Military Officer x Military Officer
  • Genetic Experiment x Scientist
  • Treasure Hunter x Other
  • Starship Captain x Other
A few fandoms, because what vague pairing list wouldn't be complete without a list of fandoms people would want to write fiction in?

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (Style! Not that actual universe.)
Harry Potter (I'd only be willing to play an OC, though it doesn't matter who my partner would be.)
Gundam (Maybe the conflict happening before the events of SEED? Or some of the conflict before Unicorn or whatsit... the one with Celestial Being and all that mess of a series?)
Cthulu Mythos
Avatar: The Last Airbender (specifically, Legend of Korra-ish time in-universe. I liked the Equalist conflict in the series, and I have a few ideas for it and would love more.)
IGPX (The racing one, not the gun-fighting arena one.)
Legend of the Five Rings
Tower of God
Fandom Pairings (I make these for fandoms I'm truly craving.)

Tower of God

OC x OC
Lady Yuri x OC
25th Baam x OC
25th Baam x Yeon Yihwa
Well, I'm back after more than a year!

Fiver214

I've added pairings and fandoms, and made it clearer what my expectations are.

I've recently been craving Naruto (I recently began watch Shippuden, and I've seen bits and pieces of the first series.) and Legend of the Five Rings.

Fiver214

Another addition! Did it randomly, then thought I should make note of it.

I'm craving me some Naruto Shippuden fandom.

I'll be honest, I didn't like the series when I first heard/saw it when the original series came out. Watching Shippuden for the first time now, however, and I'm truly enjoying myself. I am not afraid to say that I like the series. I'm craving the fandom currently, but that could change in a bit.

Added a Fandom Pairings section, to be updated with my tastes. For now, its Naruto Shippuden, next week it could be The Wheel of Time series: who knows?

Fiver214

Changed the Fandom Pairings because I'm craving some Tower of God fandom. Should stay that way for a while; I think I'll use up the last spot I can support for a plot for that fandom. If it's filled, cool, if not, less weight on me.

Fiver214

Added "All Answers at the Top". Really craving this.

Also, I just had two people drop off from the individual plots I had with them. They left without a word, and that's REALLY frustrating for me, especially since the plots seemed to be going so well. Please do me the courtesy of communicating with me. I try to do you the courtesy.

Fiver214

Added a new pairing, and pointing people to my Apologies and Absences for any unread messages due to this thread.

Really sorry to have been out for such a long time.

Fiver214

Updated this a bit, as I've become available for one or two more plots recently.

Fiver214

Hate to update it again so soon, but I integrated an older interest check post and its ideas into this one, and deleted the old one.

Added the Masked Man plot -- I've been on a roll with superhuman ideas lately.

Fiver214

I've made some edits to my cravings, my plots, and pairings. Looking for 1-2 more roleplays.