Vegas Wedding Anyone? ( F 4 M )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, May 04, 2011, 01:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xwickedsmilesx

I started this rp idea once and my partner vanished. Fun times right?

The base of the idea is a couple wake up after a hard night of partying married.
The twist. Though they are both local your character ( or mine we can talk it over ) turns out to be some kind of crime lords' kid.
So now the fun comes, the initial idea is before they can even attempt to get the mess undone the father sweeps them up and pretty much seals the deal by introducing the unknown into the family business. We all know once your in your in.

Anyways it's just a base for the idea we can add and take away ideas if you chat with me about it.
As per traditional wedding my character will be female yours will be male. However I could careless if you were male/female/whatever irl.
I can rp here on the forums, over yahoo or aim, through pm, email, text, what ever pleases you.

So just shoot me message or post here and we can get this ball rolling.

xwickedsmilesx

All my replies for this died premature so I'm still interested.

Writersblockade

Gotta admit...that sounds damn interesting! Have the woman be the gangster's daughter, and I'd be happy to try it out!
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!