Jack's Nasty Ideas Corner: [Ladies wanted] [NC BDSM MUL]

Started by Jack Stalker, September 19, 2009, 03:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Stalker

Jacks Nasty ideas corner. [Ladies  wanted]

All these involve NC with BDSM and EX elements catered to your ONs.(Hopefully... else you will be running away LOL)

Captive sisters [TAKEN]
You and your sister abducted and terrorized you were both out at a club and cockteased the wrong guy, you made him look small in front of his pals with some nasty put downs to his one liners. Then you poured a drink over him and left. Now its time he and his friends taught you bitches a lesson. You can see headlights in your rear view mirror flashing you to pull over... What do you do?

Secret Police [TAKEN]You have been caught in Bogota and taken to the police headquarters with your boyfriend. He tells you not to worry he'll sort it all out. But all these foreigners are making you nervous. The way they look at you and then speak to each other in a language you don't understand. What are they really saying and thinking?

War Stories Reporter [TAKEN]
Sent to a South American hell hole with a unit of US peacekeepers, everything goes to hell and back when the US forces are ordered to pull out and a militia force intercepts you on your way out. Are you safe with the US forces.

Haunted House [TAKEN]
The college students have been staying in the haunted house to prove how cool and brave they are, but you think you can stay there alone. Is the house really haunted, or is it something more sinister?

I'm looking for writing partners for these projects, you can play other characters, steer the plot, and share in directing the story. Something you want to see? PM me, some way you'd like the story to go? talk about it!

Duchess

War stories reporter sound interesting is it still open?

Jack Stalker

Duchess

Cool can you pm me what your looking for? Not behind a computer now (cellphone)

Jack Stalker

Quote from: Duchess on September 20, 2009, 05:28:37 PM
Cool can you pm me what your looking for? Not behind a computer now (cellphone)

Done! ;)

Haibane

BeyondLove

Popstarlet sounds pretty interesting. ;D
I think I would like to give it a go.

Jack Stalker

Quote from: Haibane on September 20, 2009, 09:30:58 PM
Hmn, someone's been reading Roberts comics...

Big Fan, right here... even says so in my On/Offs...

Thses are all my own work on the inside so to speak, think of them as Inspirational Covers...  ;)

Jack Stalker

Quote from: BeyondLove on September 20, 2009, 09:51:16 PM
Popstarlet sounds pretty interesting. ;D
I think I would like to give it a go.

PM'd

4 Gone already  :o... that's the last time I try to get players for Cyberpunk...  XD

I can see what's popular around here!! >:)

microskirtgirl

I'm very new here..but Black Van sounds interesting if you can put up with me.
Cover me in honey and feed me to the hummingbirds

Things that make me go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Ons and Offs UPDATED 31/0810