Steampunk-pirate idea F seek M

Started by Zealously Jaded, August 14, 2010, 06:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zealously Jaded

I have this begining of a story, if anyone wants to carry on just PM me with your idea, or questions. This is escentially a steampunk/pirate story. My character is a girl dressed up as a boy to work on an airship, and your character would be the captain.

I hope you enjoy it :)

~AT~

Alexis was born and raised in an orphanage ran by nun, it was a hard life, after a morning of classes, where she barely learnt to read and write. In the afternoons she would be forced to work in the laundry until late at night. As she grew older she realised that the best job was to hang out the washing to dry, after she was done she would climb over the gate and head into the bustling city.

She would join a band of street urchins, she learnt to fight and steal, not that she needed to steal her soft red hair and light green eyes would make any of the street vendors give her something just for being pretty. She found that she had a knack of making men and boys do what she wanted.

She loved going into the city there were steam powered carriages moving through the streets. Every hour a large carriage on tracks would pull into a station, unloading goods and people. It was hard for her to imagine that there was more then this city. It was all she knew. There was one thing that she loved to see, it was airship, but not just any airship; it was the first one she had ever seen. She promised herself that she would one day work upon it, there was one problem…she was a girl.

By the time she was 18 she was ready to leave the orphanage, she was found a job within a factory, she would live and work there, but it wasn’t what she wanted, her dream of moving through the sky in the machine made her feel as if her life so far wasn’t that bad.

The day she left the orphanage in the morning, with the money she had stolen she headed to the market. There she bought herself some new clothes, she hated wearing a dress, she found it so constricting especially since she was expected to act a certain way, so why couldn’t she be a boy? Finding somewhere to change her plan was simple; she was going to dress herself up as a boy and find work on a ship. Besides what captain would employ a woman. Dressing as a boy was risky, women weren’t allowed to work on ships, and the sailors complained about having them on board because they thought they brought bad spirits with them.

Heading into the tavern she quickly found who she was looking for the 1st mate of the air ship she had seen the year before. It took her an hour and the rest of her money to persuade him to give her a chance at a job, she told him her name was Tom, at least no one would guess she was a girl with that name.

Alexis was 5ft5, she had a slender figure but an ample chest for her frame which she bound close to herself, it was uncomfortable but worth it, she would finally be free. She looked more like a boy so she played into that.

She followed the 1st mate onto the ship, her feet shaking as she headed up the steps, within seconds of the man being on deck (half cut) he had given the order to leave port, she was off…there was no going back (or down) for a few weeks at the most.

The ship looked like a sailing ship, it had a curved hull, a wide stern and a pointed bow with a figure head on the front but instead of sails there was a large canvas bag full of who knows what. In the centre of the ship was a large furnace, 4 stout men were use to keep the fire burning, 2 for the morning and 2 in the evening. In the winter everyone would move their hammocks closer to the furnace but in summer move them to the edge of the ship.

The 1st mate didn’t care where they were put so long as the men did their work. Alexis stood on deck looking round trying to take it all in, it was as if she had been plucked from her old life into an adventure.

MarcothTalos

Sounds like fun, may I ask what the guidelines are surrounding this? Such as is it Non con, EX, romance? Who would you like the male to play? Also what kinks and limits? I only ask in the thread because I am sure others would like to know, but either way color me interested!
What would the world be like without a friend like me?

My O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75208.msg3279774#msg3279774

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

Zealously Jaded

Well its pretty much open to what you'd like to see in regards to non con or romance. I was hoping that the male would play the captain, my kinks and limits at in my on/off thread. :) I hope that helps

Pretty in Pink

Argeth.  Of course, an idea I could sink my teeth into -- literally -- and someone else beats me to it.

Don't suppose you'd be willing to do two different variants of this game would you?

Pretty please?
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

Zealously Jaded

I would but I'm doing 3 variaion of the game! Sorry hun. hug*

Pretty in Pink

Awww!  Oh well!  *hug back*  Thanks anyway.  I may poke through any other idea threads you have then, just to see if I can't find anything.  I'd like to pick at your brain via roleplay!
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP