Full house (2 places left - 2 Fs needed)

Started by snowleo84, March 06, 2014, 11:06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowleo84

This is about how two couples and a single lady make the perfect group, the perfect hand at poker (hence, the title).

Here are the characters:

- A young couple, in their mid 20s, recently married, with good jobs in multi-national companies
- An older well-to-do couple, in their mid 30s (the lady is the younger guy's boss, and the guy can be a famous writer or artist)
- A single woman, in her late 20s/ early 30s, the catalyst for events in the story

The single woman plays host to a swinger orgy once every month in her posh house outside town, and the two couples bump into each other (pun intended) one such night. Though the initial discovery was an awkward moment (they all had masks on, but the boss and the young guy could make out each other's voice), the couples decided to keep continuing such pleasurable trysts going forward, and to keep personal and professional lives separate. The hostess turns out to be a close friend of the boss and a regular bedmate to the older couple, and takes a fancy to the younger couple too. After enjoying each other's company over few such evenings, the five of them decide to go on a vacation to Europe together.

After a week of nothing but good food, good wine and great sex, they decide they want to stay in this life forever. So, when someone throws up the idea of becoming business partners in an enterprise that can cater to the clandestine affairs of the rich and the famous, they all agree. A luxury resort in a scenic town, that's what their new venture is going to be. There will be interesting clients (played by one or more of the 5 players), tangles with the law, conflicts and jealousies and lots of fun.

Looking for 3 females and 1 male for the 4 other characters (I'll be playing the younger guy).

Please PM me if you're interested, along with your preferred character, and any thoughts you have about him/ her or the story idea.

Please note, the story will have bisexual fun too, though no beastiality, scat, torture, bodily harm etc. Also, I'm looking for consensual fun only.

(Update: Roles already taken: Younger wife by Annarose, Older male by Chreestafer)

snowleo84

Update: The ages of the two remaining characters can be lowered (mid 20s, late 20s) too, if prospective partners would prefer them that way. The characters can be modified accordingly.

BloodThirsty

I might be interested, I'd like to hear more first.
Tether and tug on the ropes of lust,
my lips shall release a gasp of enjoyment,
while my teeth will sink down with greed,
leaving none for you.
My lips shall swallow all that's offered,
quenching my thirst for blood