News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorphin

That's fine. I could never last with a girl who listens to music through her nipples anyway - such a deplorable waste of delectable, perfectly well-formed, irresistible breasts!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Endorphin

Well, hello there stranger!

You don't call. You don't write. I just never see you anymore! How can we have a relationship like that?!  :P
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Amelita

You're on the other side of the globe, literally! Tempting me with your Aussie accent promise and that display of abs all the time... How is a girl supposed to function properly? I need the away time ::)

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Endorphin

That's fine. I understand. I've seen you're type before - always so seductive and classy, sophisticated and refined - flashing those delightfully alluring stockings and heels in the hope of luring another victim past that soft minx coat exterior and into your web of lust and epicurean delights. I just don't know if I can take it anymore! Well, certainly no more than a few hours a day, anyway.

Amelita

xD I don't want to break up anymore!

Which is why I have to... Amelia is dependent on no man! :P

Endorphin

Ahhhh, so it's a woman then! I knew it!

Stone

You broke your shirt buttons again? I ain't sewin' it up no more, mister! Show yourself the door, mister!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Undeniable Sin

All you are to me is a hand. I need more from you. I need a face I can kiss softly, a body I can caress. While I enjoy your hand on me, I need this to be more than always one sided.. Or handed as the case seems to be. Goodbye
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Strangler

For the last time, headphones go on your head, not on your breasts.

That's it. I give up. It's over. I'm sorry but I don't think we can see each other anymore.

At first it was sexy to watch the bass vibrating through your soft, supple flesh. Oh how I loved to watch you pulse to the vibrations that started from the sensitive nerve endings on your nipples, reached through your chest, coursed in time with the pounding of your heart and set your whole sexy form swaying to the beat.

But after a while all I really wanted my headphones back. You'd be surprised at how easily breast-sweat soaks into the soft lining of headphones and how damned hard it is to get out. It's not even as if this is the first pair that have been destroyed as a result of your mammary glands (did you know that you can't put headphones in the washing machine? ...me either).

And don't even get me started about that time you lost a nipple hair and it ended up growing out of my ear. I mean, ewwwwwwww.

Dasheva Blackheart

Dear Strangler,

I don't think I ever loved you. You were something to just pass the time with. This was hard to admit to myself, I didn't think I was that type of woman. I shouldn't have confused boredom with romantic feelings. After first you made me smile and laugh. It felt really good to be around you. But I met someone else that does that, she is newer than you so that means she is better. I'm not even going to ask if we can be friends, because we all know how that will end. Please don't stalk me and stab me in the shower when I'm alone. Lets try to be adults about this and move on.

Not yours anymore,

Dasheva. <3

Strangler

QuotePlease don't stalk me and stab me in the shower when I'm alone.
God on a stick, stop bringing that up already. That only happened once (ONE time!) but you keeping bringing it up and bitching about it over and over.

How was I supposed to know that you were allergic to cold, hard steel shoved into your lower back? No one ever gave me a manual on how to be the world's best boyfriend.

Dasheva Blackheart

Quote from: Strangler on November 19, 2012, 10:24:25 PM
No one ever gave me a manual on how to be the world's best boyfriend.

I did too! For your birthday!

I knew I should have put it next to the toilet.

Strangler

Quote from: Dasheva Blackheart on November 19, 2012, 10:27:26 PM
I did too! For your birthday!

I knew I should have put it next to the toilet.
No, you gave me a manual on how to the world's best boyband.

And it wasn't even a book, it was a magazine.

Well, a magazine article in any case.

...and besides, to call something an 'article' you probably need more content than three sarcastic bullet points.

Dasheva Blackheart

Strangler

Quote from: Dasheva Blackheart on November 19, 2012, 10:38:33 PM
WHATEEEVER! I'm OVER IT!

Me too.

In retrospect I probably should have twigged when you said to me that this was our song:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Gj5L9SYhoSE

Undeniable Sin

I have tried and tried to explain but you never get it!if you would only put your hands on me, I wouldn't need your headphones! I thought I had you convinced the first time when I saw the heat in your eyes, but no! All you did was take the headphones from me and walk away.

Did you know that sweat and headphones cause a rash!? My poor breasts, and all I wanted was your attention! This is so over.

Oh, fyi, that hair you found growing wasn't from my breast. It was proof that the miracle hair grow stuff I rubbed on your headphones before I left, works.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

payne

Look, baby, this isn't working out. I can't be with someone who uses their headphones more than me. Oh, and the son I said was yours...he's not. I lied. That is why I cannot be with you.

TaintedAndDelish

Dear Payne,

When you said you would take care of me, and let me expand my so terribly limited horizons, when you promised me the room to bloom and live out loud, you had me. I was willing to overlook my new duties of cleaning your house, and cooking for you. I figured it was a tiny compromise, after all, what better opportunity to become a classical pianist. But those dreams of playing piano in the moonlight faded. My hopes of being the next great composer was bizarrely derailed. I had no idea that when you said, "Step into my shoes", you meant it quite literally.  I had no intention whatsoever of becoming the other woman in our relationship; it was the first time such an idea was ever proposed.  For this I thank you but sadly, I must move on. Sometimes things just change, people change, we move on for various reasons that sometimes aren't really with explaining. They are better just left as is.

On another note, I'm starting a new job next week as a nude model. Not the anorexic type, but rather the full figured type. They even offered to pay for my new boobs!

Hugs and sloppy kisses,
Taint!

Breathless Intent

You keep ruining my panty hose! Leaving runs in them when you "secretly" roll them back up and stuff them back in my drawer. You're not fooling anyone, I saw you trotting around in my skimpies and singing "I Feel Pretty" the other day - you're not subtle, dear. I'd be willing to overlook that all, but the snags? No, I can't be having you ruin my pretties. We're through! Once you have bought your own silky stuff maybe we can talk...

Scott

Breathless Intent

Not all of us can stand in a shower indefinitely you know! I am happy to trade a little feet funk for some freedom to wander around. In fact, that's what I'm going to do right now! *wanders off*

TaintedAndDelish

Sweety, you're too kinky for me, I can't keep up with you. First it was the restraints and flogger, then the who disobedient maid thing, then the pregnant Avon lady bit. I just can't continue like this. I need new jeans and sneakers, my ass hurts, and I think the sillicon breast implant bags that we had implanted In my abdomen are being rejected by my immune system.

Breathless, were through.

Dasheva Blackheart

you cheated on me and took pictures of the act . . . Then posted them on the internet. Yeah, we're done.

Tharic

You think I'm just going to let you go? Please. You. Are. Mine.