RP Search

Started by candlewhisperer, January 02, 2024, 04:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

candlewhisperer

Hello everyone! I am brand new to this site (waiting for approval) and am excited to start getting involved but please bear with me as I learn.

I have some roleplaying experience on other boards but only with the Harry Potter world and I am eager to get back into it. I am open to AU or not.

I am currently wanting to roleplay as Astoria Greengrass and am looking for a Draco Malfoy to interact with (hoping for a frenemies to lovers situation (PG-13), I would be down with them being of Hogwarts age like 14-17 years old. 

I am also open to playing other canon characters or OCs and would love to roleplay really with any character. I'm open to other fandoms too like GoT or ACOTAR although I have never roleplayed these before. Really I'm open to try anything and if I don't know the fandom/era/setting, I will research it :)

I am female and my pronouns are she/her. I tend to mirror but can write long or short posts, whatever you prefer don't mind playing any gender although I do seem to gravitate towards female characters. I would prefer a partner or partners who are 18+. I also do like to chat OOC as we rp. 

Please feel free to reach out to me :)

Archibald The Grim

Are you still looking for someone to RP harry potter with? If so, i have an AU i've been working on that i'd love to test out with a RP!

candlewhisperer

Sure! I'd love to hear about your AU