Sexy Swingin’ Cyberpunky Sentient Sex Doll Cybercafe Shenanigans

Started by ff, August 11, 2018, 06:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ff

RP has started, still accepting chars!

Approved character Sheets

IC thread

OOC thread

With loose inspirations from the cyberpunk genre or ‘how human is human’ stories a la Blade Runner, Ghost in the Shell, Cyberpunk 2077, Westworld, et al…

Simple, freeform, sandbox-y premise. In the near future, robotics and AI have leaped the uncanny valley. There’s a market for lifelike ‘can you even tell they aren’t human?’ androids (humanoid robots). Some may have biologically grown skin and/or organs, some may be of synthetical materials that feel just like skin. Some androids look 100% human, others might have visible seams or other tells. AI personalities vary by function and customer request - some androids serve rote functions like manual labor or simple waitressing behavior algorithms; other androids can pass the Turing test and display as much intelligence and variety of behavior as a human.

The RP’s setting (to start, possibly branching later as desired) is a venue which is part cybercafe (offering...other services) and part android showroom floor. It is almost entirely staffed by androids….and the androids themselves are for rent or sale. 

Player character roles include android staff, human customers, and other possibilities. For example, and android customer might be arriving alongside their human owner, or have been sent out alone on a shopping errand, or even have gone rogue and be acting autonomously (perhaps pretending to be a human). You might also play a Blade Runner style human or android hunter of rogue androids .

The broader setting will be a major city in the late 21st century. Possibly Tokyo. Feel free to make specific suggestions if you have a geographic location you'd like to see (and whatever we end up going with, your character could of course be from place X and have moved to place Y where the RP starts).

Character sheet template. Put primary image in the img tags. Any additional images can be put at the end of the sheet in a similar manner.

“Role” is a few words about what your character is - human, android, profession or walk of life - for example “android waitress” or “human scientist”.

“Look” is anything you which to say to contextualize their appearance, such as how they like to dress and/or their biological age. Can be very minimal if the primar image speaks for itself.

“Personality” - you know the drill. Can be very brief if you just wanna feel out your personality as you roleplay. Some androids may have very simple personalities anyway. If you’re an android, mention any specifically programmed personality you may have (such as ‘docile waitress’).

“Background” - their backstory, yadda yadda.  Short is fine.

[float=left][img height=400][/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Look:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]

JoanieSappho

You had me at Sex Doll.
What sort of images were you looking for? Actual people ones, or otherwise?

ff

oh hey, I remember you from that other RP, nice to see you again

Both 'photography' and 'art' style avatars are fine. For example, below are one of each that were among my image-inspirations in posting this concept

Android avatars could be either 'passing for human' or have visible robotic features like seams or visible cables or metal parts (for example, more images added below of Taylor Swift an an android in music video and ScarJo from Ghost in the Shell)

Also I didn't spell this out in my previous post, but if someone wants to play a human with some cyborg implants that's fine too. Like Batou from Ghost in the Shell, who had robotic eyes and some other robotic parts.

Also if someone wants to play someone like the Major (also from GitS) who was originally a human consciousness, since transferred into a totally robotic body, that's fine.

Mac84

This looks very interesting. May want to play a Human "Engineer" that works to maintain The Robot/Androids/etc.

This idea brings movie/OVA Armitage the III to mind.

stormwyrm

You know by now I've got a real thing for cyberpunk. ;D I'll think up a character concept for this, probably an augmented human hacker with interesting implants. Maybe recycle some of my custom art. Akihabara is the natural place for such a cyber café / android showroom if it's in Tokyo.

If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

RedEve

I think the setting and universe is very interesting, but would there be an overarching story line and if so, what would it be?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

ff

Quote from: Mac84 on August 15, 2018, 08:09:52 AM
This looks very interesting. May want to play a Human "Engineer" that works to maintain The Robot/Androids/etc.

Oh that's a fun idea. Could play 'doctor' with one of the android chars and have a ncie 'maintainance' scene

This idea brings movie/OVA Armitage the III to mind.

Just did an image search and yeah that looks like a good fit

ff

Quote from: stormwyrm on August 15, 2018, 08:49:01 AM
You know by now I've got a real thing for cyberpunk. ;D I'll think up a character concept for this, probably an augmented human hacker with interesting implants. Maybe recycle some of my custom art. Akihabara is the natural place for such a cyber café / android showroom if it's in Tokyo.

Oh that's a really good idea for a specific setting, the Akihabara neighborhood in Tokyo, I'd been leaning to something like that or Harajuku or Shinjuku

ff

Quote from: RedEve on August 15, 2018, 09:13:29 AM
I think the setting and universe is very interesting, but would there be an overarching story line and if so, what would it be?

So far I'm planning a relatively sandboxey RP buuut there may be a story line like a mass hack or virus of android NPCs (android PCs would get to decide if they get affected or not) sort of like the Puppeteer plot from the Ghost in the Shell film, and/or a rabble rousing rogue android leader like Roy Batty from Blade Runner   

stormwyrm

Quote from: ff on August 15, 2018, 06:05:17 PM
Oh that's a really good idea for a specific setting, the Akihabara neighborhood in Tokyo, I'd been leaning to something like that or Harajuku or Shinjuku

Akihabara is basically the otaku and tech-related district of Tokyo. Since it basically combined all of my tech-related life with my anime otaku hobbies, when I first visited Akihabara twelve years ago I felt I had achieved nirvana. Or more appropriately nerdvana. XD I still regularly go there on what I think of as "pilgrimages". Harajuku is more of a fashion town, where many famous Japanese fashion trends and fads (e.g. Gothic Lolita) originated, while Shinjuku is much more in the way of nightlife and clubs.
If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

Yukina

I love cyberpunk. Would I be able to play a girl that finds herself uploaded into a gynoid body?

Cosmo_ac

Montagne

Keeping an eye on this. The concept has definitely interested me.

ff

Quote from: Yugishogun on August 15, 2018, 09:35:26 PM
I love cyberpunk. Would I be able to play a girl that finds herself uploaded into a gynoid body?

Sure. A concept like 'an originally-human character who is now somehow stuck in a gynoid body' is great (for example Major from Ghost in the Shell), whether that 'transfer' was voluntary or not. IIRC in the Major had some sort of terminal illness as a child, for example. Your char could have transferred in a purely voluntarily sense (just wanted to have a gynoid body) or it could have been done against her will for example reason (or due to impending bio-death like the Major).

That could either be done in a pure software/information/(soul?) way, or with the physical biological brain being put in the gynoid body.

A cyborg concept like Robocop (some biological parts left) or Batou from Ghost in the Shell (human but extensively augmented/cyborg-ized) is also good. Pretty much any mix of human and android/gynoid is good. (Including natural human and totally artificial.)   

ff

Quote from: stormwyrm on August 15, 2018, 08:55:58 PM
Akihabara is basically the otaku and tech-related district of Tokyo. Since it basically combined all of my tech-related life with my anime otaku hobbies, when I first visited Akihabara twelve years ago I felt I had achieved nirvana. Or more appropriately nerdvana. XD I still regularly go there on what I think of as "pilgrimages". Harajuku is more of a fashion town, where many famous Japanese fashion trends and fads (e.g. Gothic Lolita) originated, while Shinjuku is much more in the way of nightlife and clubs.

Cool. I've been to the but the neighborhoods are kind of a blur now. We'll probably go with Akihabara barring further notice.

There will be an initial primary location (The cybercafe) but for example if poeple want to do side scenes at their own characters' residences and such thta will be fine.

Elven Sex Goddess

My character submission for the game.

Name: Aphrodite (Sue Arthur Johnson)
Role:  Sentient living sex doll (Old Money Playboy)
Look:  Aphrodite is valley girl sex doll looking android.  The wardrobe she is given is lingerie and revealing clothing to wear.   
Personality: Split personality, android drives, are program for Aphrodite to pleasure both men and women in all facets of carnal pleasures.  The inherent drives in the android processor causes her every motions to ooze provocative sexuality.  In how she walks, carries herself.   Her human sentient intelligence is that of Sue who is gruff and a womanizer.  Who is constantly trying to fight the inherent programing of the android.   
Background:  Sue Arthur Johnson was a Texas Oilman.   In truth he inherited his wealth.  Now why a girls name, his mother was a big fan of Johnny Cash and the song 'a boy named Sue'.   A playboy through the seventies, eighties and nineties.    Sue was married four times.   Each time he divorced his wives.   Either because he tired of her,  or was caught cheating on her.  He fathered four children with his various wives.    Because of his jet setting playboy lifestyle.    He is estranged from all his children.   

Nearing his late seventies and developing prostrate cancer stage four.   It was caught late, as he neglected to keep regular visits to see his doctor.     Given six months to a year.    Sue at first tried the experimental  cancer treatments to stop and cure the cancer of his prostrate.   All of which were of no avail.   

But then as he was reading a magazine in the doctors office waiting for his radiation treatment.   He espies a article on the Sony corporation in Japan having developed life size living androids made of fiber optics, life like synthetic silicone.   With a hard plastic skeleton chassis.    What draws his interest is not all that.   But the fact it is the Sony corporation is claiming they could take and imprint a persons thoughts and memories into the android brain, its computer.   

The very next day Sue is on a plane with his whoopie cushion to sit on the plane.   Heading to the Sony corporation headquarters and research lab in Tokyo Japan.    The cost of the process to gain a immortal body of a android.  is one billion dollars.   He has to sell most of his properties he had inherited and invested in to meet the price tag.   Leaving him with only around ten million.  But it would be worth it, he would not die he would live now forever.    He had been a lean tall young stud abate not the muscular type at six foot.   With always having a pouch gut.   So when he had the android designed for him.   He had it designed with a muscular frame and with it at six foot four inches in height.   They even got his facial features right for when he was about twenty five years old.   

The faithful day he goes into the large MCI unit that would read his mind and transfer all his thoughts and memories into the android.   The process takes approximately six hours to complete in reading the MCI unit reading and transferring his thoughts and memories into the android unit.   

Unfortunately the android unit is not what Sue ends up in.  For a guy that had a girls name, and was a lifelong womanizer.    As he prepared to go under and complete the transfer Japanese high school hackers broke into the Sony Corporation network and well stole his thoughts and memories.  Stole who Sue is and not only stole but diverted it to a small Japanese cyber sex doll android company.    Sending his thoughts and memories into a living sentient valley girl sex doll that is 5'1" weighs about 117 lbs.   Is sun blonde with dark bronzed Californian tan.   Smooth shaved mound, perky larger then handful breasts and heart shape ass.   A wet dream for any man.   

Facts about the life like sentient android sex dolls.   Through a small company they had a break through in creating life or close to it with a android.   The doll has all the body functions of a normal human.  requires food and drink to fuel itself.   It gets rid of bodily wastes as a human.   In the sexual department it nipples will  become aroused with stimulation and arousal.  As will her sex engorge and she will develop wetness.     The model can also orgasm.   The model can also become pregnant by another likewise male model from the Tanaka company.    For the model is equipped with a reproductive system.  With nano eggs that are produced in a cycle as human females would. The nano egg is activated with its core program in developing a embryo when a nano sperm injects into it. 

Why was this develop for couples that could not have children and wanted a child to raise and have as their own.  However if the model indeed becomes pregnant,  a special silicon, fiber optic  and liquid plastic is needed to be taken for nine months daily.    As this special drink will provide the program to develop the fetus in the womb of the android.   The sex is random depending on the program of the egg that is impregnated.   Only one egg can be impregnated at a time.   The rest shut down and are dormant when the first one is impregnated and will not awaken until the two weeks after giving  birth. 

For two months Sue who is now named Aphrodite California Doll.   Was in a Tanaka store house,  awaiting purchase, and the cafe purchases her.   

Coming online and alive.   As Aphrodite has been delivered to the cafe.   Sue is not aware that he is a girl, a sex doll.  All he knows and remembers is he had to pee like hell is the last thought he had when he entered the MCI unit.    As he is unloaded and released from the delivery container.  The Aphrodite android model would suddenly sprint into the cafe.  Of course with its directives it oozes a provocative sexuality in how it moves and postures itself.   Dressed in naught but a lacy baby doll and g-string outfit.    This startles workers and has guest amused.   Of course many are leering at the bombshell running through the cafe.   Sue spots the men's restroom.   Rushing into it, he gets a bunch of open mouth stares.  Paying them no heed or the mirror.  other then he catches in his side vision a blond babe.   He goes to lift his shirt it is sheer,  the baby doll top and he notices the breasts and comments.

"Nice top babe."

It hasn't dawned on him their his.   He then goes to open his pants, but he is in his underwear.   He pushes the g-string down.  Thinking that is not enough to house the cock he had ordered a good foot long when with erection.  Instead he cannot find it, its like he is a ken barbie doll.   Taking a step back from the urinal he bends over flashing the other men in the restroom with his now great ass.   As he looks and is shocked and exclaims with a expletive. 

"Where the fuck is my cock."

The men chuckle at the outburst of the sex doll that has come into the restroom.   One of them chirps up. 

"Dam they're really going all out now in making these sex dolls.  An your cock is right her baby,  why don't you come over and taste it."

What the fuck is going on,  why in I here and like this.   Horrified  Sue is about to tell the guy to fuck off, but then he or she starts to involuntarily move forward towards the man.  As the prime programing of the android kicks in and goes to perform as it was designed to.   

Yukina

Quote from: ff on August 16, 2018, 09:43:20 PM
Sure. A concept like 'an originally-human character who is now somehow stuck in a gynoid body' is great (for example Major from Ghost in the Shell), whether that 'transfer' was voluntary or not. IIRC in the Major had some sort of terminal illness as a child, for example. Your char could have transferred in a purely voluntarily sense (just wanted to have a gynoid body) or it could have been done against her will for example reason (or due to impending bio-death like the Major).

That could either be done in a pure software/information/(soul?) way, or with the physical biological brain being put in the gynoid body.

A cyborg concept like Robocop (some biological parts left) or Batou from Ghost in the Shell (human but extensively augmented/cyborg-ized) is also good. Pretty much any mix of human and android/gynoid is good. (Including natural human and totally artificial.)

Lovely. I'll probably have her transfer be quite recent (maybe even waking up at the first scene) into a hyper realistic busty maid/waitress robot after my character was found mugged in an alley. Her brain and nervous system would probably be the only flesh parts left in the expertly crafted frame. The female restaurant owner (which'd be fun if someone played it) decided she'd make a great employee and personal toy. They might even have a remote to enact some "pervy programs". Either way, coming up with my sheet in a bit. :)

Yukina

Name: Shoko Karakuri
Role: Meek Recluse Turned Waitress Gynoid
Look: Shoko currently bares the body of a slutty waitress android. Her new owner hasn't exactly given her dignifying outfits as a result.
Personality: Shoko is a simple wallflower that truly prefers quiet areas and interaction that only goes as a far as the internet. Definitely not the type of person that wants to be in a position where a hooters girl could be described as professional in comparison. Not to mention, she gets especially flustered when it's pointed out how her last name now suits her quite well.
Background: The meek recluse usually didn't go outside, but she made the screw-up that would ruin her life even though it was just forgetting to order groceries. The unfortunate bookworm may have been succeeding in getting the products from the store that night, but she was bit too hasty getting home. A short encounter with a horrid mugger in the alley near her apartment later and all seemed done for. That was until the owner of the building next to her grim fate went out to check the noise. However, luck can be a double-edged sword. Especially when the woman that found her knew far more about biology than butchering, but faltered in humane ideals. The poor girl would wake up to find herself in a body that clearly wasn't her own. She could still feel everything, but she truly didn't want to....

ff

Quote from: Yugishogun on August 16, 2018, 10:13:40 PM
Lovely. I'll probably have her transfer be quite recent (maybe even waking up at the first scene) into a hyper realistic busty maid/waitress robot after my character was found mugged in an alley. Her brain and nervous system would probably be the only flesh parts left in the expertly crafted frame. The female restaurant owner (which'd be fun if someone played it) decided she'd make a great employee and personal toy. They might even have a remote to enact some "pervy programs". Either way, coming up with my sheet in a bit. :)

Sounds awesome.

Shoko looks great and is approved, although you might want to add a little to the Background to flesh out (no pun intended) what you said in this comment - about how she was turned into a gynoid after her near death mugging. (Someone who arrives later and only reads the sheet might not put 2 and 2 together.)

Yukina

Quote from: ff on August 17, 2018, 08:45:46 PM
Sounds awesome.

Shoko looks great and is approved, although you might want to add a little to the Background to flesh out (no pun intended) what you said in this comment - about how she was turned into a gynoid after her near death mugging. (Someone who arrives later and only reads the sheet might not put 2 and 2 together.)

Will do. :)

ff

Oh also, re: your ideas about the owner, yes there will be a cybercafe owner NPC / GMPC played by moi, although we'll see how much they are 'onstage'. And yes the owner will likely be female (most but not all of my chars are). A remote control is a cool idea. Of course I'm hoping/expecting for Shoko to get the chance to have some fun with other players' characters as well, cafe customers and so forth.

(Also, for anyone curious abut our roster so far, Aphrodite is approved as I told the player in PM.)

Yukina

Quote from: ff on August 17, 2018, 08:51:03 PM
Oh also, re: your ideas about the owner, yes there will be a cybercafe owner NPC / GMPC played by moi, although we'll see how much they are 'onstage'. And yes the owner will likely be female (most but not all of my chars are). A remote control is a cool idea. Of course I'm hoping/expecting for Shoko to get the chance to have some fun with other players' characters as well, cafe customers and so forth.

(Also, for anyone curious abut our roster so far, Aphrodite is approved as I told the player in PM.)

Sounds lovely. :)

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: RedEve on August 15, 2018, 09:13:29 AM
Quote from: ff on August 15, 2018, 06:08:35 PM
So far I'm planning a relatively sandboxey RP buuut there may be a story line like a mass hack or virus of android NPCs (android PCs would get to decide if they get affected or not) sort of like the Puppeteer plot from the Ghost in the Shell film, and/or a rabble rousing rogue android leader like Roy Batty from Blade Runner   
Been thinking about this and have a few suggestions. 

That artificial intelligence, androids are classified as non citizens. Basically property owned, slaves.  Even thou they are sentient beings.   Like suggested a sub revolutionary culture and rebel leader railing against the system.   Might add for a reference source Robert Heinlein's book 'Friday' as a good source. 

Also another idea is adding a element of combat for players and there characters.   Is rival NPC cafes, organization that might try flinching from the cafe some of their property.  With such comes not just outright combative scenes, but intrigue and espionage.     Of course this is more then just  stealing androids.   It is in a cyber punk world about stealing and brokering information.   An what better place then the cafe for collecting such information for its owner to sell to the other entities of NPC players corporations and organizations in the world. 

Finally cybernetic enhanced humans.   They might not be classified as non citizens.   But like mutants in the Marvel comic world,  they are registered.   Humanity fears those that have been changed and are beyond the scope of what is normal.    Thus such individuals by law have to register.   So is the character registered and compliant or is he or she a renegade in society avoiding the intrusiveness of being registered by the government.   

All three of these ideas are meant to add a layer of depth and yet not take away from the sexiness of the cafe.  An over all soapbox genre of the story.   To blend the cyber sex with plot lines.   

TheLaughingOne

I am totes down with this idea... hopefully have something for ya soon!
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Mac84

WIP: Still looking for a picture.

Name: Jeremiah Stockton

Role: Android Engineer/Mechanic. Basically he fixes Androids that are having issues.

Look: Jeremiah, or Jerry as he is preferred to be call, stands about 5'11" tall. Naturally heavy set at about 280lbs. He has unruly dark brown hair and cheeks that have a smattering of freckles. Underneath his bulk he does have strong muscles from years working as a mechanic for heavy Androids. Some weighting in as much as 400+ pounds. His eyes are a deep forest green that seem to sparkle when he smiles. He has a few tattoos upon his arms. On his left he has what looks like a Nautical Compass with celtic accents due to his Scot-irish background. At the "northern" Arrow a Rose is draw in remembrance of his mother. On his right is a full sleeve done in the colorful Japanese style. But instead of the typical depictions of Koi Fish, Dragons, or Tigers. Jerry's sleeve is populated with his favorite monsters from The cheesy Kaiju Films he loved when he was younger. Godzilla, Mothra, Rodan and King Ghidorah taking prominent positions on his arm. Godzilla being his definite favorite.

Personality: Jerry is a laid back, friendly individual that would rather relax with his head resting on a girl's lap than getting in someone's face. Though that does not mean he is a push over by any means. He can dish out just as much punishment as he can take. He is particularly loyal to his friends, and treats Androids, even if they're not downloaded with a Human "Soul", like they're humans as well. With Respect, and Dignity. Sometimes this makes him the target of Anti-Android sentiment, and ridicule.

Background: Jerry was born, and Raised in the Deep South of the US. His Father was a heavy equipment operator, and mechanic while his mother was a cook at the local Dinner. So Jerry spent much of his time around his small town tinkering with his hands, and learning from both his parents. After High school, he became enamored with Robotics and Androids. Taking courses to learn how to repair and fix their systems, building on top of what he learned from his father. So by the time he was in his mid Twenties, he moved to Akiharabara Japan, the variable Android capitol of the World to ply his trade. and besides...Androids are smoking hot!

Note: Jeremiah has not augmentations in any way shape, or fashion.

Quote from: ff on August 15, 2018, 06:03:49 PM
Oh that's a fun idea. Could play 'doctor' with one of the android chars and have a ncie 'maintainance' scene

We all want to play "Doctor" with a cutie Robo-Girl. :D

Elven Sex Goddess

Yay!   Now with big boss lady included were up to four characters.   With three submitted player characters.     :P

ff

Name: Ashley ‘Ash’ Blaiserre
Role: Owner and proprieter of Hyperlink Cybercafe
Look: An athletic 5’11” hardbody, Ash passes for - and is, mostly - human, with a few subdermal cybernetic features such as computerized assistant to her brain. She also has, some, uh, cosmetic enhancements. She can change her hair color (and to some degree, the style), alter the visual vascularity/tautness of her musculature, alter her bust size within a certain range, and, when she wishes, she can even brandish an impressive set of male genitalia. She can also zap unruly patrons with tazer-like electric shocks from her fingertips. 
Personality: Ashley’s quite A-type, assertive, and a hard-nosed businesswoman. She does also have an irrepressible and scandalous sense of humor; she likes satire, pop culture references, and bawdy jokes. Bisexual and exhibitionistic.
Background: An ex-pat military brat, Ashley was born in Okinawa to a stationed American military officer father. Her mother was a civilian engineer, albeit working for for a local defense contractor on military tech. She went to an American school in Okinawa, learned fluency in English and Japanese, and went to the ‘States for college at Stanford University. She’s also learned French, but her accent and fluency are questionable. She’s much more tech-savvy than most, but become more interested in business than tech itself while at Stanford.

She briefly worked in the Silicon Valley venture capital scene, made lots of money and also got stabbed in the back. She retired early, as it were, and used her money to open a nightclub in San Francisco. This venture went south when she found herself being heavily leaned on by not one but two organized crime factions who were vying for control of the local nightlife and associated businesses - lot of dirty money was flowing through San Francisoc, which had become a port of call for lots of drug smuggling and human trafficking from Asia.

Unwisely, Ashely had also gotten romantically and sexually involved with the daughter of a gangster - the crime boss of the California branch of Yakuza. Oddly, this led to a ‘strong suggestion’ that Ashley ‘sell’ her SF club at a ‘reasonable’ price but also an opportunity to purchase one in Tokyo. Ashley, fluent in Japanese anyway, decided...well why not try moving ‘back’ to Japan. 

Now she runs Hyperlink, a cybercafe / nightclub in Tokyo’s Akiharabara district, and she runs it with a silicon fist, staffed mostly by sentient sex doll gynoids that she’s bought. It’s apparently a profitable business. Ashley’s ambitious of course, and always looking for more hustle.

HYPERLINK

ff

ff

ff

ff

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on August 18, 2018, 08:53:08 AM
Been thinking about this and have a few suggestions. 

That artificial intelligence, androids are classified as non citizens. Basically property owned, slaves.  Even thou they are sentient beings.   Like suggested a sub revolutionary culture and rebel leader railing against the system.   Might add for a reference source Robert Heinlein's book 'Friday' as a good source. 

Also another idea is adding a element of combat for players and there characters.   Is rival NPC cafes, organization that might try flinching from the cafe some of their property.  With such comes not just outright combative scenes, but intrigue and espionage.     Of course this is more then just  stealing androids.   It is in a cyber punk world about stealing and brokering information.   An what better place then the cafe for collecting such information for its owner to sell to the other entities of NPC players corporations and organizations in the world. 

Finally cybernetic enhanced humans.   They might not be classified as non citizens.   But like mutants in the Marvel comic world,  they are registered.   Humanity fears those that have been changed and are beyond the scope of what is normal.    Thus such individuals by law have to register.   So is the character registered and compliant or is he or she a renegade in society avoiding the intrusiveness of being registered by the government.   

All three of these ideas are meant to add a layer of depth and yet not take away from the sexiness of the cafe.  An over all soapbox genre of the story.   To blend the cyber sex with plot lines.

Yes I may do some of these later

And yes in this setting some (most?) androids/gynoids are owned and effectively slaves despite human-level intelligence, so we'll see where that goes and if there are agitators against that

Doomblade403xxx

What would you think of the idea of a cop character who drops by occasionally to handle his loneliness because deep down he's afraid of commitment to a real person?

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Doomblade403xxx on August 18, 2018, 08:39:31 PM
What would you think of the idea of a cop character who drops by occasionally to handle his loneliness because deep down he's afraid of commitment to a real person?

Sounds like a good idea.

stormwyrm

Name: Gabriel Mason
Role: Cyborg Hacker
Look: Tall and thin at 190 cm, Gabriel was a human born and bred, and still mostly has the appearance he had before receiving a lot of internal cybernetic implants. His modifications include hands which can break open into multiple prehensile fingers, for a total of 30 such appendages, each of which has various standard connectors for interfacing to electronics. His eyes can change colours and glow at will. His member is mostly what he was born with, though it has some tricks to it as well, allowing it to vibrate and stretch in interesting ways. Inside him is a rather powerful computing unit with high energy requirements that makes him have a gluttonous appetite and a body temperature that is normal at 39°C, going as high as 43°C at high computation such as when he is hacking something.
Personality: An incorrigible neophile and hardcore Akiba-kei otaku, he's always ready to try anything new. He is rather quiet and secretive but is a faithful and loyal friend to those who have earned his trust. While he has no real compunctions about breaking the law he has his own ideas about justice and ethics and will not do jobs that go against these principles. He is a strong believer in the rights of androids and artificial intelligences. He is, though he has done experiments in virtual, just about completely straight.
Background: Gabriel was born in San Francisco and migrated to Japan after his elder brother died from neuro-electronic addiction and their parents and little sister moved to an anti-technological commune. Gabriel though had other ideas about dealing with the loss, and moved to Japan as it was the cutting edge of the technological revolution.

He quickly made a name for himself in the hacker underground, known as the Archangel, and was involved in a number of high-profile heists but so far hasn't been caught. On the outside he looks like a freeter with part-time jobs as cover for his illegal activities, though he has several nice properties owned by a network of shell corporations under his control. Both the police and the Yakuza have a suspicious eye on him though none have managed to figure him out.
O/OA/A, Requests

Cosmo_ac

So, i'm thinking about something along the lines of a retired cop turned detective.  I know, a little cliché.  Essentially I'm thinking he would have been something like a blade runner, something caused him to have a bit of a change of heart, in part being that he was caught in a massive explosion and now has about 70% of his body being artificial in one way or another.   He likes to go to the club to drink, fuck, and occasionally pick up work.  I know, I know, very cliché and somewhat weak at the moment, but give me a few days to flesh him out a bit.

TheLaughingOne

.. Not totally related... But Lucky Son Of A Bitch..

... That said... I dont think im gonna get a character done as much as i would absolutely love to.. my brain is fried:( sorry..
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Doomblade403xxx

Name: Victor Reynolds
Role: Cop/Detective

Look: It's not common for gaijin to be seen in the streets of Tokyo, even less common for them to be sporting badges, guns, and enforcing the law. Victor Reynolds is 5'10 and sports an slim athletic build. His time in the U.S. Military got him in good shape. Time and energy spent in the precinct gym keeps him buff. His work attire is best described as casual covered by a trenchcoat that covers two 10mm autoloaders in tactical thigh holsters. He always seems to be on the lookout for trouble. Always wary of lurking danger. His left arm has been replaced by a cyberarm as has his left eye.

Personality: When it comes to the job he is the best and brightest of his field and is a bit of a maverick in the Tokyo Homicide Division. He has faced gangs as well as crime lords and still lives to tell the tale. He fears attachment to biological humans in that enemies could use a partner as a way to influence or hurt him. The Hyperlink and places like it gives him a place to unwind and have some companionship, then disengage. His survival in the harsh landscape of the New Tokyo hinges on the lack of attachments and distractions. It's what makes him a very good cop. On the flip side his discipline makes him a sad and lonely human being. Very few ever see that side of him or decipher his quiet nature. 

Background: Victor actually grew up in Los Angeles. In school he learned he had a gift for languages. His mother was Russian and father American, he grew up speaking two languages from birth. His next language was Spanish in high school. Soon after graduation he enlisted in the United States Marine Corps and found himself stationed in South Korea. By the time his enlistment was completed he spoke a passable Korean and an excellent Japanese.

Upon returning home he went into the police academy and graduated with top honors. He spent time on bike patrol working the Little Tokyo district. It is a hard place for any officer to work, much less a white one, but his straight on honesty, knowledge of the Japanese culture and language made him an effective policing tool. Anyone who tried to hide in Little Tokyo was usually brought in quickly by a patrol officer who seemed to have eyes and ears everywhere.

So impressed by his effectiveness in Little Tokyo, Japan asked for a personel trade. Once he arrived it was real eye opener for the criminal element. His first 2 months as a detective he investigated, convicted, and broke up a huge weapon smuggling ring. This bust led to another and another. His contacts always found him good intel and great busts. They also earned him powerful enemies. Enemies that have taken an arm and an eye from him thus far.

Vergil1989

Name:  Alexis Monroe
Role:  Cyborg Bouncer/Occasional Customer
Look:  Americans in Japan aren't uncommon, but a registered cyborg of a woman that could've walked off the Paris fashion show floor wasn't so typical.  To make her even more of an outsider, the mystery of why she even has her metallic, if fully tactile capable arms that go right up to her shoulders, is answered if one looks at her scarred face.  A single if jagged line going up over her right eye, to the top of her forehead, with it beginning at the bottom of her chin, could only come from shrapnel from some kind of explosive.  In this case, an IED during her time overseas.  Between that and the debris that ended up turning her outstretched arms from when she hit the ground on her face, into street pizza, and she's lucky to be alive, let alone able to stand upright.  Even so, her feelings of being an outcast in this country, disfigured, and an exile from her own, essentially, has made Alexis taciturn and easily pissed off, but she DOES defend Ash's property and her club with the same efficiency she performed her old job.  As a result of these factors however, she dresses in black synth leather, or encompassing long sleeve shirts, pants, and the like, with a pair of black sunglasses almost constantly resting on the bridge of her scarred nose, more to try and hide her disfiguring facial scar from casual glances.  Very rarely, at least currently, Alexis has been known to wear more...revealing clothing at times, low cut tops and shorts that show off her powerfully built if curvaceous frame.
Personality:  Before her time overseas, helping to clean up the U.S miiltary's more...unsanctioned operations, Alexis was a much brighter, cheerful, fun loving if goal oriented person that took shit from no one.  After her time over in the 'soup' however, her sense of humor was flattened along with her arms when an IED went off.  If not for her quick thinking, a lot more people would've died, but because of it, she was the only one that ended up getting burned.  Now she drinks, stays to herself mostly, and works at the Hyperlink since, despite an honorable discharge for services rendered, her former superiors more or less buried her, and slapped her with a gag order as well as a rather badly veiled threat to keep her mouth shut about what they were doing over there.  Needless to say, she wasn't feeling particularly loyal to them by that point, and gladly took their money before going to Japen to start over, far from those that once knew her.  How she wound up at Hyperlink is a story and a half on its own, and one she doesn't mind telling, despite habitually glossing over the more sordid details of why she's in Japan in the first place.  As long as the boss pays her and lets her uses the gynoids, Alexis is happy to keep her mouth shut about what really goes on in the club.
Background:  Born in a small suburb just outside New York's sprawling metropolis, Alexis Monroe had a relatively good life in a upper middle class, military family.  Discipline, order, control, respect, these and more were instilled in her at an early age, but despite all that, she had a happy life growing up, and when the time came, she gladly joined the military, getting herself noticed by people working for the CIA.  Becoming a highly trained specialist, aiding in cleanup operations around the world, mostly in Irag, Afghanistan, Isreal, etc, Alexis's deeds were mostly kept off the record for obvious reasons.  Still, she enjoyed the ability to travel, to see the world, and while she was required to kill more than a few people doing variously illegal and at times horrific things, she didn't think much about most of them.  Orders were orders, and she was good at compartmentalizing the emotions associated with some of her more sordid missions.  That didn't mean it didn't leave its scars on her psyche, but if not for the IED that she just managed to spot when she'd been tripped up by a small animal burrow in the middle of the sandy street in a half deserted stretch of road, in an equally run down slum that barely qualified to be called as such, she would've went on to succeed in a lot more missions for several more years yet, perhaps even gotten a nice office job in Washington.  But because she spotted it, she naturally did what she could to get it disarmed, but the bomb tech she'd been working with fucked up, which ended with it going off.  If not for the warning from the man before he became a fine red mist on the sandy ground, she and several others would've died or been seriously injured.  As it were, she had just enough time to get everyone else back before being blown off her feet, her face on fire as a piece of shrapnel cut its way through her flesh.  A piece of the building she'd been blown towards ended up falling due to the shockwave from the car and the bomb, which landed on her outstretched arms.

It was enough to knock her out cold from the sheer agony of it all.  She woke up a week later, her arms gone, her face permanently scarred, and a couple of military stiffs wanting her to sign a gag order with a less than kind word of caution against running her mouth about what she'd been doing over there.  All of her years of service, of cleaning up their messes, and this was the thanks she got?  If not for the fact they knew where her family lived, she might've told them to go fuck themselves, but she accepted the 'deal', took the substantial severance pay she was owed, and hopped on the first flight out of the country as soon as her new arms were delivered to the hospital's OR, a bottle of pain and anti-rejection meds in her back pocket.  The anti-rejection pills have done their job of integrating the mechanical limbs to her body without any of the usual complications otherwise, and the pain has since become a dull ache, a tingle from limbs no longer there despite being able to 'feel' everything she once could.  Doesn't mean she hates what she sees in the mirror though, despite still being a very attractive woman overall.  Couple that with the fact she's an outcast from her own country, who sees herself as a monster anytime she looks in the mirror, and that isn't truly welcome in Japan for more or less the same reason, it's no surprise to anyone that knows her at all that she, works, drinks, and occasionally fucks in Hyperlink's neon embrace.  Her working relationship with the owner is much the same, as long as she's able to drink and work to keep the place running smooth, she does her best to protect Ash and all she owns.  Keeping her mouth shut about what really goes on is easy enough for her, especially since it was Ash that found her, saved her, cleaned her up, and gave her a sense of belonging, even if it was a far cry from what she used to do for a government that didn't give a damn about her.
Face Claim:  Jelena Jensen
Alexis's cyborg arms
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

ff

Gabriel and Victor both look great and are approved.

I'll likely make an NPC post shortly to better 'set the stage' of the cybercafe main area.

ff

Quote from: Cosmo_ac on August 19, 2018, 07:38:08 AM
So, i'm thinking about something along the lines of a retired cop turned detective.  I know, a little cliché.  Essentially I'm thinking he would have been something like a blade runner, something caused him to have a bit of a change of heart, in part being that he was caught in a massive explosion and now has about 70% of his body being artificial in one way or another.   He likes to go to the club to drink, fuck, and occasionally pick up work.  I know, I know, very cliché and somewhat weak at the moment, but give me a few days to flesh him out a bit.

I'd call that "cliche but in a good way", as there's a longrunning link between cyberpunk and noir (like Deckard from Blade Runner), so I think a char like that would work great. I say go with that concept.

Vergil1989

And I do believe Alexis is done and good to go FF.  Enjoy!  ;D  If I need to edit anything, just let me know.

As for the bit about Ash saving Alexis, I just figure it was more Alexis got herself into some trouble with one of the local street gangs and bit off more than even she could chew.  Afterwards, her loyalty to the club owner was assured, but if you don't want that part or want me to change it or whatever, just say.  Lookin' forward to what you think FF.  ;D
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

ff

Quote from: Vergil1989 on August 20, 2018, 09:00:12 PM
And I do believe Alexis is done and good to go FF.  Enjoy!  ;D  If I need to edit anything, just let me know.

As for the bit about Ash saving Alexis, I just figure it was more Alexis got herself into some trouble with one of the local street gangs and bit off more than even she could chew.  Afterwards, her loyalty to the club owner was assured, but if you don't want that part or want me to change it or whatever, just say.  Lookin' forward to what you think FF.  ;D

Alexis looks great; approved. The bit about Ash saving Alexis is a nice hook for how she came to work there. Ash being a military brat would probably contribute towards her empathy for Alexis and willingness to have pulled her off the street so to speak.

Vergil1989

YAY!  Well boss, guess I'm your new gal.  ;D

So....worker benefits included or am I exclusive to Ash?  :P  Lol jokes aside, lookin' forward to meeting the gang.

Also, I gotta say, those two gynoids currently in Ash's office are both very creative concepts, and a horrific idea that you could end up trapped in one of those things, ending up someone else's 'pet' like they are.  It's damn genius though.

stormwyrm

Here's an idea for a plot line... Maybe there's a terrorist organisation out there calling itself the Butlerian Jihad. If you know Dune, you know what I'm talking about. They consciously adopted the name from the Dune series themselves, and held to the commandment: "Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a human mind." Thus androids, robots, and artificial intelligences are considered the blackest abominations and anathema by their credo, and they seek to destroy all such artificial minds, though they are not above using computers and the Metaverse/Cyberspace/or whatever we call a virtual reality world here, is to them "Babylon the Great". I've got a character based on this concept too... Gabriel's own little sister Raphaelle.
O/OA/A, Requests

Mac84

Quote from: TheLaughingOne on August 19, 2018, 05:32:46 PM
.. Not totally related... But Lucky Son Of A Bitch..

... That said... I dont think im gonna get a character done as much as i would absolutely love to.. my brain is fried:( sorry..

She reminds me of Aiges from Persona 3

ZincStandard

Hey, got room for one more?  I was thinking the club could use a bartender, one of the few mostly human employees.

ff

Quote from: ZincStandard on August 21, 2018, 03:01:22 PM
Hey, got room for one more?  I was thinking the club could use a bartender, one of the few mostly human employees.

That's a great concept, funny thing I was thinking the same thing just now when I did a post with a server getting a drink from the bar

ff

Quote from: stormwyrm on August 21, 2018, 10:39:51 AM
Here's an idea for a plot line... Maybe there's a terrorist organisation out there calling itself the Butlerian Jihad. If you know Dune, you know what I'm talking about. They consciously adopted the name from the Dune series themselves, and held to the commandment: "Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a human mind." Thus androids, robots, and artificial intelligences are considered the blackest abominations and anathema by their credo, and they seek to destroy all such artificial minds, though they are not above using computers and the Metaverse/Cyberspace/or whatever we call a virtual reality world here, is to them "Babylon the Great". I've got a character based on this concept too... Gabriel's own little sister Raphaelle.

A Luddite-esque anti-android group is a good idea

ff

Quote from: Vergil1989 on August 20, 2018, 10:45:24 PM
YAY!  Well boss, guess I'm your new gal.  ;D

So....worker benefits included or am I exclusive to Ash?  :P  Lol jokes aside, lookin' forward to meeting the gang.

Haha, fine with me (and Ash) is Alexis fools around with customers. Oh and very hot face claim on her btw 

Also, I gotta say, those two gynoids currently in Ash's office are both very creative concepts, and a horrific idea that you could end up trapped in one of those things, ending up someone else's 'pet' like they are.  It's damn genius though.

Yeah it really is, it's a nice example of the existentially disturbing potential fo a cyberpunk setting. And I've been enjoying the internal monologue and conflict of Sue/Aphrodite

ZincStandard

Alright, here's the basic idea I've got.  I'll be elaborating on her background, but I'm happy to jump right in as soon as you think it's enough (if you like the character in general, that is).

Name: Tachibana Kimiko
Role: Human-passing cyborg bartender
Look: One of surprisingly few Japanese employees at Hyperlink, Kimiko is by most appearances pure human.  Aside from a few minor cosmetic mods here and there, her only major piece of hardware is her dick; unlike the boss, Kimiko hasn't opted for the retractable model, instead putting the extra yen into a variable size function (12 and a half to 25 centimeters at full mast), controllable erection, and at-will orgasm and ejaculation.  Those unaware of her special package would peg her as a pretty but otherwise ordinary-looking 24-year-old woman, of average height and trim-but-not-quite-skinny figure.  Kimiko's fashion sense varies little between her professional and personal lives--just punk enough to be maximally fashionable, and just provocative enough to not upset people.
Personality: Many who have seen the speed and skill with which Kimiko works a bar would assume she had to be modded for the purpose.  Kimiko lets people assume what they want, but in truth, there's no technology behind her lightning hands and steel-trap memory--she's just that good.  The charm and welcoming attitude so important to keeping customers happy and drunk seems to come naturally to her as well; she's got a joke for every moment, and manages to absorb most every detail of every patron's sob story without slowing down her service.  It's lucky she's so good at her job, because Kimiko is terrible at keeping work and play separate--everyone lost track of how many times Ash has caught her getting sucked off by one of the dolls under the bar ages ago.  She's always honest about it, at least, making sure the rental cost (minus employee discounts) is deducted from her next paycheck.
Background: Kimiko is an artifact of a dying breed in modern Japan: the middle class.  The only child of a wage slave couple, her parents' overloaded work schedules often left her to fend for herself in the tolerable comfort and stifling boredom of their Shinagawa apartment.  Sneaking out to visit the more interesting parts of Tokyo was a near-nightly ritual by the time she was twelve; her quick wit, natural charm, and sticky fingers made her a proficient shoplifter and pickpocket by sixteen.  It was on one of these excursions in her junior year of high school that she met Takuya, her first and thus far only boyfriend, who introduced her to some friends of his who he said could make use of her skills to the mutual benefit of all involved.  As it turned out, that was code for "fall girl", and Kimiko spent the next year in juvie, courtesy of Japan's unimpeachable judiciary system.

Kimiko didn't really mind missing graduation; she'd never done all that well in school anyway.  Unfortunately, respectable job prospects for a teenage convict without a diploma were few and far between.  Fortunately, Kimiko didn't think much of respectable people.  She got by waiting tables and cleaning hotel rooms for a while, but the work was hardly stimulating.  A few months after her twenty-first birthday, she heard that a place called Hyperlink was looking for someone to pour drinks.  An interview became a trial night became a temporary gig became a long-term position, and while it's nothing she would've imagined for herself growing up, it pays well and manages to actually be fun enough that she's not desperate to find something better.

JoanieSappho

Okay, finally got my character down but I am slightly worried.
How dark is acceptable for background stuff, and what part of the forums is this going into?

As my doll idea is a financial advisor/secretary model wtih one previous, wealthy owner. Who modified her to be a safe outlet for some rather extreme sadistic urges.

ff

Tachi looks very amusing, approved.

Quote from: ZincStandard on August 21, 2018, 04:46:14 PM
It's lucky she's so good at her job, because Kimiko is terrible at keeping work and play separate--everyone lost track of how many times Ash has caught her getting sucked off by one of the dolls under the bar ages ago.

lmao love it

ff

Quote from: JoanieSappho on August 21, 2018, 08:35:37 PM
Okay, finally got my character down but I am slightly worried.
How dark is acceptable for background stuff, and what part of the forums is this going into?

As my doll idea is a financial advisor/secretary model wtih one previous, wealthy owner. Who modified her to be a safe outlet for some rather extreme sadistic urges.

The background can be pretty dark. The threads are in Extreme, which I chose due to the disturbing nature of some cyberpunk content (being trapped in the wrong body, being taken apart or having half your body blown away and replaced like Robocop, having your mind hacked etc.) For stuff that would specifically involve another player character, it's good to make sure the other player is OK with it, just like in any other RP.

ZincStandard

JoanieSappho

Hmm. Yeah, had a look and so far everyone is, or at least originally was, human. Until now!

Name: Lotus Quattro
Role: Android Financial Assistant/Abuse Doll
Look: While many of Lotus' features match that of the standard stock model Quattro - female, in around her mid twenties with long blonde hair, inhumanly golden eyes behind purely aesthetic glasses and  generally pleasing and attractive features - this one has obviously been upgraded and modified. Rather than the standard C or D breasts and the slender but pleasing curves, Lotus' chest and hips have been enlarged significantly, modifications to her programming ensuring that her posture while walking or at rest further emphasizes these aspects. Only slightly above five feet in height, the majority of people stand taller than her which her clothing, if she is left to 'choose' for herself, fully exploits to allow for a very good view down her slightly too small business casual clothes. Well, other than the extremely high ballet heels that she's been programmed to wear whenever possible.

While she typically remains entirely feminine, there is a compartment built into her body that allows her to either cover her fully functional vagina with an equally functional penis, or to operate both in tandem.
Personality: Most of Lotus' behaviour comes from her programming, of course, although there are hints that something rather complicated is growing in her mind as she continues to run and her two different codebases bring up and resolve errors and contradictions. Whether this is buggy programming or nascent independent intelligence is, at this point, up to personal interpretation.
At her base, her personality is helpful, professional and formal, befitting her intended role as an assistant for those with enough money to buy an android to manage their money.
Her previous owner, however, had a second personality installed, created to match her specifications. This Lotus is still polite and helpful, but was created primarily to be a victim, to allow her owner to indulge desires that are far too dangerous or outright illegal to do with an actual human, even with all her money to cover things up.
That Lotus' skin was replaced with a significantly more expensive layer purely because it would redden and bruise convincingly serves as something of an indication to just what she was for, as are the programs that ensure that while she will always struggle in a sexual situation, she will never do so to a sufficient degree to actually stop her 'attacker', and she can be choked very convincingly.

What has developed in recent days is a personality that, while certainly not opposed to sexual activity, is highly confused both by such actions and by her own reactions to it. Pain and pleasure are very similar concepts to her, and she can't quite separate the two at any point, often leaving her withdrawn and cold. This coldness is certainly not part of either of her sets of programming and could either signal the birth of a new consciousness.
Background: Lotus was, originally, a standard financial assistant android of the sort used by corporations or especially affluent individuals. While sexual programming is often added to such androids, especially privately owned ones, her former owner, a mature, independently wealthy woman, had a number of very extreme tastes that, after a series of highly expensive legal actions and bribes, decided to stop using humans to satisfy. Initially unsure if an android would be able to suffer convincingly enough to excite her, she invested significantly into ensuring that Lotus would be able to simulate pain, fear and shame sufficiently to stimulate her, while also being able to physically endure what she would be put through. The skin, invented for Lotus, is a masterpiece of artificial flesh, reddening when struck lightly but bruising when hit harder, feeling and, when burnt, smelling close to exactly right. And yet, while it could be marked deeply, these signs of abuse could be removed with a reset command. Lotus' throat feels just like a human's - especially while being firmly choked and her long, lusterous hair is so firmly and securely rooted that it can support twice the android's weight without being ripped free.
And all of these features were used regularly, both by her owner and, well, just about anyone else who felt like using her.

Her owner died in mysterious circumstances and, although Lotus both claims to have no knowledge of the series of events that led to her death and has no such data on her, the android was the last to see her alive.
She also disappeared onto the streets almost immediately following that, repeatedly finding herself being taken advantage of, sometimes apparently by design even if she always denies actively seeking out such situations. After an encounter with a street gang that left her looking heavily injured, she was found and brought into the cafe, perhaps to keep her safe from abuse she was unable to defend herself from or, perhaps, just because she was an extremely skilled accountant that very quickly proved her worth, although the way her personality is increasingly bouncing between the timid and polite personality she initially displayed and the cold and judging one that seems to be developing on its own is maybe just a bit concerning.

Mac84

WOW Joanie, She looks lovely! She is more than welcome to come to Jeremiah if she needs maintenance.

And it is appearing that Jeremiah is the only unmodified Human in the game. I'm liking that as I can see that as a part of his personality in that he is paranoid about people hacking into his brain or stealing his personality to hold him hostage in another body ala Sue/Aphrodite. So that makes him somewhat of a "Shade Tree" Engineer as he could not get hired onto any major corporation without undergoing surgery to have certain stuff installed to "Make him a more efficient worker", but we all know it is a monitoring/forced compliance device made to cause workers to work Longer harder hours. 

stormwyrm

O/OA/A, Requests

Mac84

Vergil1989

Metraxa

Hm, I'm half tempted to bring back Mirror's Edge-esque delivery girl for one here, though I'll need to think on it a bit. Just to make sure that's the character I want to go with

Mac84

Quote from: Vergil1989 on August 22, 2018, 11:53:52 AM
Huh?  Meesa confused here.  Togusa?

Togusa was one of the Agents in Ghost in the Shell that worked along side Battou, and Major Kusinagi. He is know for being completely without "Upgrades", and carrying an Italian Metaba Auto revolver

Vergil1989

Ah gotcha.  Never watched Ghost in the Shell, hence my confusion.

Mac84

Quote from: Vergil1989 on August 22, 2018, 12:51:37 PM
Ah gotcha.  Never watched Ghost in the Shell, hence my confusion.

I hightly recommend the movie (90's one) as it is one of the best movies for a Cyberpunk-esque landscape.

Vergil1989

Which one?  I thought there was like three different Ghost movies from back in the day?

Mac84

ff

Lotus looks fabulous; accepted, and spank you very much for joining!

stormwyrm

Quote from: Vergil1989 on August 22, 2018, 01:14:14 PM
Which one?  I thought there was like three different Ghost movies from back in the day?
Yeah there were three movies, but they were about as different from each other as A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back. XD The 1995 movie was the first, and then Innocence was a sequel. The 2008 movie is a retelling, as is the live action version starring Scarlett Johansson as the Major, which was actually decent. MelisaArtemis called it a love letter to the fans, and I agree.
O/OA/A, Requests

Cosmo_ac

Name: Duncan Gray

Role:  Retired Android Retirer, Private Detective.

Look:  Duncan stands 6 feet and 2 inches tall, with a muscular body.  Originally it had been from lifting weights and exercising.  After the incident, it is now mostly synthetic muscle.  He tends to dress well, part of because he wants to impress, and in part because it’s what he’s used to.  Despite being in his mid forties, he looks closer to his thirties do to synthetics.  He is extremely strong and has a great deal of stamina as well do to his may synthetic muscles and limbs.   This includes Duncan’s penis, which no longer has a refractory period, and while by default is ten inches in length, can extend to 18 inches.     

Personality: Duncan’s personality really depends on generally how drunk he is.  Sober, he is quiet, professional, and not overtly social.  Once he begins to drink, which is often, Duncan is much more personal and even good humoured.  The truth is, most prefer him drunk as opposed to sober, and with his artificial liver, that’s very easy.

Background:  Years ago, Duncan used to be a cop.  To be more specific, he was a Blade Runner, a man who retired androids that had run away from their owners and had became criminals.  It was his job, and he was damn good at it.  It was simple for Duncan.  A toaster had malfunctioned, and it needed to be removed.  Simple as that.  He had no delusions about androids having souls, like some other people.  They were machines, plain and simple, and they needed to be dealt with.  So he did it.  And he was well paid for it.  He had a nice house, a lovely wife, and he was happy.  Then a bomb went off.  Literally.  He was on a case, had tracked a female android down, and she had set a bomb.  It blew the hell out of him.
Duncan was in the hospital for almost a year.  Getting organs replaced, muscles grown and eventually physio.  When everything was done, he was more machine than man.  Skin, muscle, bones, several organs, all synthetic or grown in a vat. Including his manhood.  This of course meant he would never be able to have children.  His wife left him soon after.  He understood, even though he was not happy about it.  He was dealing with other issues though.
The line between man and machine had been a pretty straight forward for Duncan.  Now, it wasn’t.  If he was more machine than man, what did that make him?  Life was not so simple anymore.  Duncan retired.

After having spent twenty years on the force, Duncan receives a good pension, as well benefits.  As he left on reasonably good terms, he also has many contacts with his old precinct.  However, a laid back, do nothing  life was not one for him, and Duncan became a private detective.  He doesn’t do many jobs, but he does enough to keep himself busy when not relaxing at the bar.

Mac84

I don't know if this occurred to anyone, or that the GM had shot the idea down.

But since we're in a world full of Cosmetic Cybernetic augmentation and Custom Androids. One may think that "Fantasy" Models may be in existence as well. Models that look like Elves, or Anthros. or even creatures like Centaurs, though I'll admit that one is a stretch. Or Augmentations to Human bodies to look more elven, and such.

ff

stormwyrm

Sounds like the artificial pancreas they gave Case in Neuromancer that made it impossible for him to get high on most of the usual drugs he had... until he found something else.
O/OA/A, Requests

Angie

Hmmm, I quite enjoy this thread and the idea of getting turned into an android...would the proprietor of this cafe be interested in accepting willing converts? Like, someone who wanted to go from human to android?
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

ff

Quote from: Angie on August 25, 2018, 06:22:23 PM
Hmmm, I quite enjoy this thread and the idea of getting turned into an android...would the proprietor of this cafe be interested in accepting willing converts? Like, someone who wanted to go from human to android?

That's a pretty cool idea, sure

Maybe select two avatars, one for her human body, and one for what she'll look like when she's an android (unless the plan is to look identical to her original self). I suppose you don't need to pick out the 2nd avatar right off, just in time for when the conversion happens in the RP.

Angie

Quote from: ff on August 25, 2018, 06:34:31 PM
That's a pretty cool idea, sure

Maybe select two avatars, one for her human body, and one for what she'll look like when she's an android (unless the plan is to look identical to her original self). I suppose you don't need to pick out the 2nd avatar right off, just in time for when the conversion happens in the RP.

Ooo, this is an idea I like. I will have to consider.

ZincStandard

Wait, hold on--I assumed this was the kind of consciousness transference where "you" don't actually get moved to a new body, a copy of you gets made and shoved in in your place.  In which case, there would be no continuity of experience--the old you would just be dead, not getting to enjoy any of the benefits personally.  Granted, one could argue forever about whether that's even a meaningful distinction, but I feel like it might be relevant to the concept of, say, someone who regularly hops between a biological and android body.  Unless I'm misunderstanding the whole two avatars thing.

ff

Quote from: ZincStandard on August 25, 2018, 06:46:26 PM
Wait, hold on--I assumed this was the kind of consciousness transference where "you" don't actually get moved to a new body, a copy of you gets made and shoved in in your place.  In which case, there would be no continuity of experience--the old you would just be dead, not getting to enjoy any of the benefits personally.  Granted, one could argue forever about whether that's even a meaningful distinction, but I feel like it might be relevant to the concept of, say, someone who regularly hops between a biological and android body.  Unless I'm misunderstanding the whole two avatars thing.

Well, we already have several characters who are used to be humans and now are androids (IIRC one still has her bio-brain inside and the other not) and it's a staple of cyberpunk, like the Major in Ghost in the Shell who used to be human, and is now 100% cybernetic but with the same consciousness ( / soul / "ghost" as they refer to it).

It's definitely doable in this RP. And I like Angie's idea of (if I read Angie's original proposal correctly) a character who does that 'transition' roleplayed out during the RP (starts human, becomes android).

Whether you are "still really you" or "actually someone else but with the exact same memories and personalities who thinks you're the same person" is one of those philosophical issue that characters are free to debate (IIRC the cast of GitS do debate this etc)

And since it's not a physically measurable / scientifically testable distinction, I don't have to make an RP rule about that one way or the other - the distinction has no actual effect of what characters can do, it's just a philosophical or semantic distinction. 

Oh and Angie, as may already be clear - the character could potentially change size / gender / apparent age etc. from their original human body vs the android one they go into. Or they could try to look the same as their old self, or something in between.

ff

P.S. 'avatar' in my original comment just refers to literal images for the char sheet. Not, like, in-universe Avatar-movie Avatars. IOW, 'before' and 'after' pictures (unless the new body looks undiscernable from the old one.)

stormwyrm

An interesting question here is what happens to the original consciousness upon "transferral". Depending on what you believe is the nature of consciousness, it may or may not be possible to be "multiple sleeved" as the practice is called in Altered Carbon. There might be something essentially quantum about consciousness, making it so that essential parts of one's consciousness cannot be copied, only moved from one place to another, since quantum information cannot be cloned. What would happen in that case is that moving consciousness from one place to another most frequently might make something non-viable in the original body (since not all possible quantum states correspond to viable consciousnesses), but occasionally a radically altered consciousness might result. On the other hand (as in the Altered Carbon conception of this), it might instead be that the information that embodies consciousness is completely classical (i.e. non-quantum): it is just a very large number of quite ordinary bits of information that can be copied about at will, and only law and convention prevent multiple sleeving as it were, and in a cyberpunk dystopia, we all know how much of a deterrent that is. Both possibilities present interesting situations.
O/OA/A, Requests

Angie

You know, I really didn't intend for any of this debate, I kinda just wanted to indulge in my robot transformation kink. :P

ZincStandard

Please pay me no mind, I'm just being a huge nerd.  I look forward to meeting your resleeve XD

ff

Quote from: stormwyrm on August 25, 2018, 07:41:16 PM
An interesting question here is what happens to the original consciousness upon "transferral". Depending on what you believe is the nature of consciousness, it may or may not be possible to be "multiple sleeved" as the practice is called in Altered Carbon. There might be something essentially quantum about consciousness, making it so that essential parts of one's consciousness cannot be copied, only moved from one place to another, since quantum information cannot be cloned. What would happen in that case is that moving consciousness from one place to another most frequently might make something non-viable in the original body (since not all possible quantum states correspond to viable consciousnesses), but occasionally a radically altered consciousness might result. On the other hand (as in the Altered Carbon conception of this), it might instead be that the information that embodies consciousness is completely classical (i.e. non-quantum): it is just a very large number of quite ordinary bits of information that can be copied about at will, and only law and convention prevent multiple sleeving as it were, and in a cyberpunk dystopia, we all know how much of a deterrent that is. Both possibilities present interesting situations.

So I wasn't going to bring this up until it came up, but I was always planning on going with the quantum explanation for not being able to make multiple identical copies of a consciousness. (The observer paradox, you can't perfectly copy quantum information because observing the first time  changes it.) That and lacking the technology to perfectly transcribe an organic brain in a noninvasive way that leaves the brain intact.

I don't recall whether GitS ever explicitly referred to not able able to duplicate consciousness, but I always figured it was part of the lore (to explain why they wouldn't make a ton of clones of Major since she was such a peerless supersoldier). And they always referred to 'ghost' like it was a singular thing that can be moved but not copied.

Anyway, it works better for an RP IMO so that the RP b/c having a lot of copies of one character would be cumbersome (a lot of RPs bog down when some players make a bunch of characters but slow down trying to juggle them), also it takes away drama of having to choose where to go - not being able to be in two places at once - and having to care about not dying. That said, a character could still have pure AI androids modeled after themselves in both appearance and personality who might be able to trick someone on casual observation. Probably a popular thing with dictators etc. who want decoys for assassination. Or with porn stars and who sell AI sexbot dolls of themselves (and celebrities whose likeness is unwillingly copied by third party sexdoll vendors.) 

ff

Quote from: Angie on August 25, 2018, 07:43:59 PM
You know, I really didn't intend for any of this debate, I kinda just wanted to indulge in my robot transformation kink. :P

Oh it's fun to nerd out over as Zinc put it. This specific question about 'what is conscious and what makes you you' is one of the most interesting parts of a cyberpunk setting, and part of why I chose it. And having this come up in-character would be even more interesting IMO. One of my fav parts of GitS are the scenes where the Major and Batou are riding along in their cop car / helicopter / Batou's boat and having these philosophical conversations like this. 

Oh also one other thing possible in this setting is if a character used VR-like technology to remotely pilot a human-shaped drone (a little but like the Avatar avatars). For example a soldier might remotely pilot a robot soldier similar to himself to do bomb defusal etc., there would probably be recreation / sports where the competitors re each controlling a battlebot gladiator etc.  Basically, temporarily 'transferring' one's sensory experience to another body via comapratively mundane technologies like VR and remote control - albeit ultrarealistic VR, especially for characters who can jack a sensory feed right into the computerized part of their brain. 

Elven Sex Goddess

Well for Sue with Aphrodite,  I envisioned it as not cloning a sleeve a copy.  That such technology was invasive and destroyed the original human host of birth, his brain.  Of course he was to be transferred into a android body different then the one he now exists.

Also I think as the game progresses, I do believe that in the future Aphrodite is going to announce her last name is Sue, that she is Aphrodite Sue.      :-*

VeiledDesires

Hi everyone, I read over this thread and would love to join it if everyone likes the character that I came up with and if you all still have room. Here is what I thought out so far.

Name: Benjamin Nishikawa
Role: Attorney for Mrs. Takahashi
Look: Ben stands at six feet even. He is a twenty-five year old attorney working for the prestigious Kakizawa law firm. As a representative of such a famous law firm he always dresses his best, preferring to wear his black suit and white undershirt at all times. He has an athletic build from working construction to pay his way through law school and to be able to finally work his way out of his family's debt. In order to be admitted into the firm, Ben had to undergo a few surgeries to get some enhancements to make him a more useful member of the company. His right eye was replaced with a robotic eye, one that allows him to read a person's blood pressure and zoom in on fine details about their appearance. He has a slight scar on the top left side of his forehead, right bellow his hairline where he had a few more chips implanted in his brain in order to enhance his focus and mental capabilities.
Personality: Ben is a more reserved man then most lawyers. Even though most lawyers who work for prestigious firms have a rather high opinion of themselves, Ben is a half-American half-Japanese man who grew up poor. He has always been looked down upon in life and is therefore still getting used to the idea that he is finally in a position of power. He has just been hired by the Kakizawa firm and this will be his first assignment, therefore he wants to make sure that he does his job properly. That being said, this is also the first time he has been given unlimited funds to get a job done. He has never been able to afford to even enter a club like this, so given the opportunity, he will want to let loose and finally have some fun.
Background: Ben was born to an American woman and a Japanese businessman. Although he was born in America, his parents divorced when he was young, and his father won custody of his son. The two of them headed for Japan together when Ben was five years old. He had to learn a new language and grow up surrounded by children who looked down on him for not fully being Japanese. To add onto this, his father was never able to earn enough money to cover his debts. His father worked for a famous company, but as soon as he got back to Japan he developed a Pachinko gambling problem and spent away all the money he earned.

Ben had to work hard for everything in his life. He was one of the few students in his high school who could not afford the bionic upgrades that allowed the other students to learn so much without studying. Yet despite all of this, he still got into Tokyo University to study law. He worked various construction jobs in order to pay the tuition of that school, and with all of his work he was able to graduate with relatively low debt. Upon graduation he was picked up by the Kakizawa law firm on the condition that he get a few bionic upgrades to make him the ideal employee.

With these upgrades complete he was given his first assignment. Mrs. Takahashi came into the law firm a month ago to report that her husband has gone missing. The man came from an exceedingly wealthy family and never knew how to save his money. In the past few months he had spent more and more time going to sex clubs and trying to fuck as many androids and cyborgs as possible. Mrs. Takahashi either wants to find her husband, or find the evidence that he has spent all his money at this club in order to get a divorce and finally be able to move on with her life.

Angie

Name: Ian Mckellan
Role: Human Programmer
Look: Tends to dress very casually, though likes to dress up for important things. About 5'10". Other than that, the pic says most (especially cause he ain't gonna use it for long!)
Personality: Jovial and joking. Writes a lot of jokes into his code (which also helps him in any lawsuits related to copying his code). Absolutely loves cybernetics and androids, going so far as to call himself "Robosexual". Is rather shy around women, can't seem to find the courage to be really flirtatious outside of his usual joking. Daydreams a lot, especially about sex, but can never seem to bring it to reality.
Background: Ian is, as of now, completely unaugmented. Despite this, ever since his birth, he has loved the idea. An early encounter in life with some beautiful android women performing maintenance on each other made him fall in love with the idea. He studied hard, and went into crippling student debt to become a skilled robotics programmer, able to work with both standard AI and uploaded consciousness with ease.

He got a job with a company at the forefront of robotic AI, and did his job well. However, a rival sought to remove him, as he saw Ian as a threat to his future promotion. With a little hacking, he managed to find Ian's darker secrets...after all, it started innocently enough. A few images here, a discussion on an internet board, roleplaying with likeminded individuals...but it was ammunition against him. Soon, Ian's unknown rival had fabricated a plot out of nothing, creating a conspiracy to bomb government buildings at the request of an "Android Rights Group". Taken with the real screenshots of all his smut, it was accepted, and Ian's assets were frozen while his job sent him on unpaid vacation. He was about to have an operation for some cybereyes. Two days later, government agents seized his electronics and ripped through them.

They found a ton of android pornography, and just when they were about to return it, they found Ian's place deserted. He had cracked under pressure, and had fled, using what limited resources he had, while his online friends got him in touch with a few people who could offer him what he needed-a way to disappear. The catch? Something he had always wanted, an upload to a robotic shell. Sure, he might have a new position, but then again, it would be a great new position...

((As for his android body, I have a few ideas, but it depends on whether or not we can do 'fantastical' robots or if real life pics are still preferred)

Elven Sex Goddess

Welcome and thanks for the interest VeiledDesires and Angie,  characters look good.   Although I am but a sex bot android, and have no real power of approval.  Just wanted to say welcome. 

Angie

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on August 26, 2018, 05:14:24 AM
Welcome and thanks for the interest VeiledDesires and Angie,  characters look good.   Although I am but a sex bot android, and have no real power of approval.  Just wanted to say welcome.

No need  to worry. I'm sure that once Ian is a sexy android, we can probably have some fun together. Maybe put on a show for patrons...

Yukina

Quote from: Angie on August 26, 2018, 10:10:03 AM
No need  to worry. I'm sure that once Ian is a sexy android, we can probably have some fun together. Maybe put on a show for patrons...

Glad to see you ended up joining, Angie. :)

VeiledDesires

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on August 26, 2018, 05:14:24 AM

Thanks Elven, it is great to know that you like them and I am looking forward to hopefully getting to write with you all very soon.

Devilyn Sydhe

We are indeed keeping a keen eye on this and wonder if there might be room for one or two more if the mun can introduce us properly.  We are an innocent, fun loving couple looking for a new community to infect explore.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

(Sorry, have just always loved Roy and Pris)

ff

Vergil1989

Name:  Anthony Mathson
Role:  'Retired' high class male escort
Look:  Despite his job description, Anthony is used to attending high society parties on the arms of rich widowed wives and young debutantes looking for a good time.  As such, he prefers suits and ties of various makes and designs, although he's not ashamed to admit he's dressed up in sexy underwear and the like as the need arose per his partner's preference.
Personality:  Anthony's a good guy despite a job that probably should've stripped away his better qualities.  It helps he loves sex, he loves making people 'happy', and he enjoys just being a fun guy.  Despite having received a terminal diagnosis after his last exam with little hope of recovery, his infectious cheer remains, although to say he's afraid to die is an understatement.  So much so he's ready to give up his physical body and have his mind downloaded into a Synth, albeit of his choosing, just so he can keep on going for a while yet.  Whatever the case, 'Tony' is intent to remain as cheerful and supportive to his friends for as long as he can, but once he's 'gone', he's planning to see the world a bit.
Background:  Anthony was like most everyone when he was a kid.  He went to school, got into some minor but amusing trouble overall, had a pretty good family life living in upper state New York, and he had a pretty close circle of friends, people he'd come to know well over the years, that would end up being his support system when he was diagnosed with terminal cancer at the ripe age of 31 years old.  Despite the advances made in pretty much every level of tech and medical know how, the tumors had spread to almost every vital organ, focusing heavily along his lungs and throat.  Before that though, his life took an interesting turn from most when he was exposed to an old porn star's video work on the net, a rather alluring woman called Skin Diamond.  His friends at the time had gotten their hands on one of her more racy, rough videos from back in the day, so while he hadn't been interested in what was going on screen at the time, the seed of an idea that would bloom years later had been planted.  Before his desperate plan to extend his own life though, high school would come first, senior year, with Anthony needing to scrape together money to attend the college of his choice when the scholarship he'd hoped to get ended up falling apart when it was discovered the people running said scholarship were really frauds, scamming people out of their hard earned money by hacking their private accounts once they had submitted their information for a chance to win.  Luckily only Anthony's funds had been taken, a crime he'd only discovered when he'd tried to pay for his apartment's rent.

While his parents were understanding of his situation, they weren't about to pay his way into college since, while they were financially stable, they weren't so well off they could afford to pay his way forward into the school he wanted to go to.  So, desperate but not without hope, a friend gave him the idea to try a male escort job.  Hesitant at first, Anthony went along with this seemingly hair brained scheme, half expecting to wake up in a back alley, robbed of everything, including the clothes on his back, or worse, in a slave pen in some guy's underground bunker.  Instead, the escort company his friend had recommended turned out to be legit, with a heavy vetting process for both their workers and their customers, and his first 'date' ended up going well overall.  So well in fact, Anthony found he rather liked it, and made a semi career out of it.  His boss, a rather compassionate but sexy bombshell of a brunette even encouraged him to continue towards his goal of completing his college bound journey.  Fast forward to his terminal diagnosis several years later, and many, many successful 'dates' later, and Anthony has money to burn, but only one thing on his mind.  Getting himself a custom made Synth body so he can live out the rest of his days, which, if successful, would be looking like his favorite porn star for the next couple centuries.....with some slight modifications of course.

Synth body

Modifications:  Bigger DD breasts, piercings on nipples, tongue, and pussy lips, and a futa dick to match the Synth's skin tone perfectly, complete with the ability to 'cum'.  Can also change the surface texture of her 'cock' to have a number of different textures, from ribs to little bumps as she desires.

Vergil1989

I believe she is but FF can answer that question better than me.  ;D

Unfortunately second characters aren't currently, so if you're planning to make more than one character for this, don't.  :D

Angie

Quote from: Vergil1989 on September 05, 2018, 10:25:55 PM
I believe she is but FF can answer that question better than me.  ;D

Unfortunately second characters aren't currently, so if you're planning to make more than one character for this, don't.  :D

Sometimes you gotta poke her to get her to check in on the thread. I had to :P

ff

Quote from: akirakaneda on September 05, 2018, 10:01:17 PM
Still accepting?

Yup!

Busy week on my end, for anyone else reading this who was waiting on an IC post from me

akirakaneda

[I did this a bit fast, so I'm willing to modify something if not fitted to this rp]

[<<The guy of the picture]

Name: Daisuke Nishiwara
Role: Agent of the Japanese Security Intelligence Service
Look:
Personality: As an intelligence agent, he takes on false identities of his missions which personalities can change to adapt the situation.

However, when he shows his ‘true’ personality he is cold and distant to other people, but also very loyal to his superiors and the Government, and calculating and ruthless with his enemies.

Background: Daisuke came from a family with a long tradition in the army and after joining the Army where he graduated with honour from the military academy and later to an squadron of black ops of the intelligence service. However, during a classified operation he suffered major injuries in the head and upper body which forced him to choice between a life confined to a bed or the replacement of some of his body parts with cybernetics prosthetics.

After a series of operations,  his left eye was replaced with with a cybernetic eye which provides an enhanced vision which allows him to catch and process details that would easily escape to the human eye, and record the images he had seen. His right brain hemisphere had also been replaced and modified for a superior cognition and speed of thinking.

His bones and limbs  were replaced with a synthetic material that gives him a slightly superior strength than a regular human, and in his upper body most of his organs are artificial and he needs constant injections of nanomachines that helps him to avoid the immunological rejection to the massive modifications in his body, that as side effect had slowed down his natural aging and though he is 29 has the appearance of someone in his early 20's.

After this event he was redeployed to the domestic security branch of the intelligence service and curtently in Tokyo to find and recover a nanochip that is rumoured to have been smuggled in the Akihabara cybercafes and android showrooms (...or might not be there at all).

ff

Angie

We are sill accepting people, if anyone finds this idea interesting!

AndyZ

Which all players out of the Accepted Characters list do you still have active?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

ff

Ash, Ian (now in a different body and named Io), Aphrodite, Daisuke(?)

Yukina