Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

I wouldn't know, I'm not paying attention to that thread, at the moment. ;)
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

abandoneddolly

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Brian Boru

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Brian Boru

*your little green "online" thingy doesn't work*

A/As updated 2/20/11

Harley Quinn

I don't want it to, I'd rather stay invisible.  Who is that in your avatar, by the way?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Brian Boru

use tineye.com and find out. (Pete [I think] Doherty [I know])

Other shots of him:
from "Uglymales"
from his "Arrested after shooting up on British Airways" news article

Help?

A/As updated 2/20/11

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Brian Boru

See edit above - you can click a pic of an avatar and save the location, then go to tineye.com and enter the url there.  It will search billions of images to see if there is a hit.  Lots of times it will be to a fan page if the person is famous.

A/As updated 2/20/11

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Lucius Cornelius

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Drannie

*kisses your neck as he whispers* I like your perfume.

Harley Quinn

-doesn't say anything, just crawls into his lap and curls up-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Lucius Cornelius

don't say anything just pretend to going to whisper her while i hug her and then soft bite her neck

Brian Boru

A/As updated 2/20/11

Lucius Cornelius

have an agreement with Mr J so i can tease Ms Quinn

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Lucius Cornelius

don't doubt about that.. he even let me spank you if you are mean....and you are.

Harley Quinn

Are you suuuure about that, or are you making this up?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Lucius Cornelius

ok came here to have your spanking... i think about if it is true or not later.. giggles

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Brian Boru

A/As updated 2/20/11

Lucius Cornelius

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 12, 2010, 07:38:56 AM
-gasp-  You're making it up.

show a rope to her
*giggles*

and im going to tie you up before the spanking so you can't run when change spanking for licking.