Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarcyn

I could never be with someone who is not approved. Sorry but I don't see this going anywhere...

shadowspale

I am sorry, but I can't do this any longer. I need someone more colorful and 3dimensional. You can keep the kids; I am taking the truck.

Jag

I hate the way you do your make up. I'm outta here.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Autumn52

The chains are fun sometimes, but I need variety so, goodbye
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Liam

I'm sorry, I must leave. The 12 hours of daily sex are great, but.. can we ever just... hug ?.

Autumn52

I am dizzy from loss of blood, so I think this relationship is over.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

DarkAngel

Your soul is just to good for me , I tried to taint you but noooooooooooooooo

we are through I tell ya !!

Autumn52

Since you won't corrupt me I must move on

Misery

You taunt and tease but never let the dress expose your secrets.  I can not take it any longer,  the dress has to go.....I mean you have to go. 
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Lady Haven

Your just to bleak for Me. I need someone a little more up beat.
Lady Haven's ONs & OFFs Page
Life is like a puzzle, were all little pieces trying to fit in.

Autumn52

I can't take it anymore you are just to beautiful, I have to find someone who makes me shine.

shadowspale

Okay, that is it. I have had it with being ignored. I want someone who pays attention to me not a big, round whatever the hell that thing is you are so fond of starting at; you can't take your eyes off of it.

Omniferious

I've had it. You're always hanging out with that little yellow guy--we never have alone time. You've clearly made your decision. Get out of my life!

Beguile's Mistress

Every time I look at you I see nothing, absolutely nothing.  I'm sorry but this has to end.  Good-bye.

DarkAngel

Now see you won't let me have your soul .. Give me your soul or else your out of here

Treena

YOU WANT MY SOUL! I HAVE NO SOUL WOMAN! I OUTTA HERE YOU SOUL SUCKING WITCH!

((hehe you know i still loves you))

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Lady Haven

YOU HAVE NO SOUL!!!! Thats it I'm outta here.
Lady Haven's ONs & OFFs Page
Life is like a puzzle, were all little pieces trying to fit in.

DarkAngel

*Munches on a Carrot and just stares at you * Your to much like a piece of art .. Can't have that good bye

Omniferious

Sorry, babe, but you're just too judgmental. Ta-ta.

shadowspale

I am sorry; I thought I could handle this invisible thing you have going on but I can't. I want to see your smile, not feel for it! Goodbye.

Butterflykiss

It's been more than 5 minutes, and I'm STILL waiting! You're so inconsiderate. Good-bye.

shadowspale

I want to see the world with someone who can enjoy its beauty with me. I am sorry but you can't even the beauty of a butterfly unless its on your nose. Farewell

Chevalier des Poissons

Your lips are the sweetest, but I want more than just sweet kisses. Goodbye for you.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Nadir

shadowspale

I am sorry but your habit of showering in ketchup is more than I can handle. Please leave and take it all with you.