Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Story Tale

Yes of course.. that's the name of the game.

Would you still like me if I burst out laughing at your imitations, even while trying to still.. hmm.. slow mo roundhouse kick you to the face?

BiRen92

I'd Probably thing we was playing twister now...

Would you still like me if I did something dangerous against your wishes?

Story Tale

Hmmm ... depends how dangerous you get? Surprise me with a trip to the amusement park to ride the dangerous rides, sure. Throw me into a volcano.. no.  ;)

... if I forgot the bug spray on a camping trip?

Mordred

Eh, noooo problem! I know a trick.. a weird little sound that'll make those little annoyances flee for miles around. I'd forgive. But I'd also teasingly make you pay.

Would you like me if I forgot the map to our camping destination?
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

Of course, I have a GPS!

ran around your room screaming for no reason and waving my hands around madly?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Story Tale

*snickers* yes

... if I turned it into WWPF II (world war pillow fight two) and slammed you with the softest feather pillow I could find?

Kazuume

Oohh yes!

......joined in you the world of WWPF II and fired back with my own super soft feather pillow?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Story Tale

*mumbles around a mouthful of feathers* mess

... of I broke the pillow and made it rain feathers and down?

Mordred

I would.. although I'd also make sure you were doused in sticky blueness.. then I'd ask you to bak-bak-bak.. with your arms folded in like wings, and your head to kinda jut forward repeatedly.

Would you like me if I then started spreading skittles and M&M's for you to nibble on as you resembled an much lovelier version of a chicken? :P
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

*tilts her head at you, one pale brow raised incredulously* hum..... well, I do like skittles.. and ... you've been nice enough so far... I'll trust you on this one and say *tentatively* yes?

... if while acting like a silly lovely chicken, I got a little too into it and thought that I could fly (or at least fall a bit longer the way chickens do) and crashed into - and broke - a favorite statue of yours?

Story Tale

I would still like you, although I think it would completely knock the entire galaxy out of whack (or at least our corner of it) if Mars and Venus halted their predatory circling.

... if I wanted to eat sushi every day?

Mordred

I got no beef with that.. ah but please don't use those packets of soy sauce.. *slides over bottle of decent stuff*

Would you like me if I carefully removed and destroy all wooden chopsticks? *shrugs* Sorry, I got a thing about thin little wooden objects.
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

Yes but...

.. if I ate sushi with my fingers?

Mordred

That'd kinda be my fault.. so how could I blame you?

How about if I watched a little too enthusiastically?
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

hmm.. ok. *wonders if she has something in her teeth*

... if I licked your fancy soy sauce from my sticky little fingers a little too enthusiastically?

Mordred

Yes, with a bit of begrudging relief that soy sauce isn't red.

What if I tried directing you towards a bit of something you missed, taking wild advantage of your wondering if something was in your teeth.. but oops, you just can't seem to find it?
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

*is super gullible so would believe you, right up until I checked a mirror* but..... harmless fun, so I would still like you.

Whould you still like me if I got you back for your little tricksies by slipping an ice cube down the back of your shirt?

Balizar Draconis

Of course though it would be cold!

Would you still like me I took said ice cube and slipped it down the front of your shirt?
I am the darkness in the light, the day in the night, the pain in your pleasure, the heaven in your hell, the demon who wears the face of an angel and the saint who wears the face of the sinner.

Story Tale

*squeals and stands up, flapping the bottom of her shirt until the cube falls out.. her teeth chatter as she says* y-y-y-yes..

Would you like me if I slipped one in your pants?

Balizar Draconis

*sucks air through his teeth then shakes until it falls out of his pants* Of course you darling little angel!

Would you like me if I tickled you with a feather?
I am the darkness in the light, the day in the night, the pain in your pleasure, the heaven in your hell, the demon who wears the face of an angel and the saint who wears the face of the sinner.

Story Tale

*screams and curls into a ball* No!   yes

If I stole the feather from you and threw it as hard as I could?

Balizar Draconis

Yes because there are many more on the floor I could use and feathers dont fly far anyway.

Would you like me if I like to take lazy naps in a hammock?

Story Tale

Yes ..

Would you like me if I fed you grapes and ... nah... just kidding..

Would you like me if I wanted to share the hammock with you, but in the process of getting in flipped us both over?

Balizar Draconis

yes and its too bad because i like grapes!

Would you like me if after we flipped I just continued my nap on the grass?

emily t

Yes, because I'd just get back on the hammock for my nap.

Would you like me if I covered you in leaves while you were asleep in the grass?