News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Battle of the Sexes: Round Five (read the rules before posting)

Started by Oreo, July 03, 2013, 03:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

Katiana

See fret knows i'm innocent of the above charges :P

FAL *Tackle hugs*

fretboardmagic

I dunno....I've only seen how you are on the noob-friendly areas of the site.... >.>.......<.<.......>.>

Falstaff

*hugs Kat back and kisses her cheek*

Hello darlin'

WashAutumstar

Hey fals

and fret is too new to know any better XD

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

fretboardmagic

Katiana

*Hugs fret*

I'm a good girl, they're all thinking of someone else entirely

Falstaff

Hey Fret...welcome to E...hope you're enjoying yourself.

Hey Wash...hope you are well.

*pinches Kat's cheek*  Such a good girl!  *winks*

WashAutumstar

*Glares at her knowingly* Uhhuh
Doing well fals, you?

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

fretboardmagic

Well, I guess there's no way I'll know for sure until I get approved. ;)

Falstaff

Katiana

Any other ladies, now would be a REALLY good time to come play......

fretboardmagic

Falstaff

*takes a fresh strawberry and runs it over Kat's lips, before placing it within her mouth*

WashAutumstar

Quote from: Falstaff on July 25, 2013, 01:15:48 PM
Doing well Wash...good to be alive...

Um, were you worried about that changing?

Quote from: Katiana on July 25, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Any other ladies, now would be a REALLY good time to come play......

Yes, come play with us ;) *kisses Kat's cheek*

Katiana

*whimpers* Meanness, that is outnumbering little me.

fretboardmagic

*wraps arms around kat's waist from behind and rests his chin on her shoulder*
This is fun. :3

WashAutumstar

Katiana

*Squeaks* uhhmm, I think this is unfair *rushes to look for a lady*

Falstaff

WashAutumstar