Redneckviking's Roleplay Center v2.0 -- (M for F)

Started by redneckviking, December 06, 2013, 11:34:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redneckviking

Hello everybody! I'm the RedneckViking and here to be the instrument to fulfill every woman's roleplaying desires!

Just as a formality I would like to tell you a little about myself. I am a thirty years old, married with two children, and have been roleplaying across several different mediums for about eighteen years. Before anybody asks, yes my wife does know about this site and what I do. She's fine with it. I have played Dungeons & Dragons, written dozens of fanfictions and short stories on different forums, roleplayed through Yahoo! Chat, and a few stints with live-action roleplay. Please continue reading as I do have a few stipulations. If you would like to request a roleplay I ask that you please send me a PM with your suggestions. This is only because I'd like to keep this thread clear for updates and changes.

• I will not roleplay through Emails, private messages, or instant messages. I will only roleplay via forum threads.

• I will only roleplay as heterosexual male characters partnered with female characters if there is any sexual activity or theme. For nonsexual roleplays (i.e. fight/battle scenes) I am perfectly willing to roleplay with other male characters regardless of their sexual orientation.

• I have Skype and Yahoo! Messenger but will only release my screen names after we have done a few PMs first. I won't just give out my contact information without getting to know somebody a little bit first.

• I ask that all potential partners please read my On's & Off's page which is also linked in my signature. I'm pretty open to most sexual themes but there are some I will absolutely not do.

• If you're going to be a roleplaying partner with me I ask that you please use the Spell Check feature whenever you see something with a red underline. I also ask that you please do your best to use proper grammar, punctuation, capitalization, etc. I understand mistakes will happen, which is all fine and dandy, but if it becomes an all-too-frequent thing I will call you out on it.

• I prefer plot over smut. Yes you read correctly! A man said he likes story over smut! I will not discourage sexual writing between characters, but it must have a decent plot supporting it or I'll withdraw entirely.

• I prefer to use less vulgar terminology when writing sexual activities between characters. I would rather avoid using terms like snatch, twat, juggs, etc.

• After two weeks without any communication, I will consider our thread inactive and send a PM asking if we are to continue with the thread. After three weeks, I will consider it dead and abandon it. Please message me if you are going to be away for any great lengths of time. I would do the same and I expect my partners to show the same courtesy.

• If you decide to end our roleplay before its conclusion I would of course be grateful for the time spent writing with me. However, if you tell me some cock and bull story that you have to leave the website or something similar, but still log in to post in other roleplay threads, I’ll add you to my block list and never partner with you ever again. I have had three partners do this to me and I will not tolerate it.

• If for some reason you feel as though these conditions are too much to ask then it was a pleasure having you read this and I bid you a good day!

Now that I have my roleplaying conditions and stipulations out of the way, here is a compilation of different characters, settings, and themes I'm open for. I am open to playing as original characters, canon characters, and alternate universes with or without sexual themes. I have no real cravings or priorities that I'm just itching to jump into, but if you see something in this list you'd be interested in doing send me a PM. If there is something you have in mind but listed here, send me a PM and we'll figure something out. If any of the custom stories are taken I will put a strikethrough in the title, and remove it if they re-open for any reason. Thanks!

Generic Character Types I Play

Viking
   Barbarian
   Assassin
   Knight
   Mercenary
   Pirate
   Gunfighter
   Necromancer
   Samurai / Ronin
   Wizard / Sorcerer
   Vampire or Vampire Hunter
   Werewolf or Werewolf Hunter
   Demon or Demon Hunter
   Regular Human (i.e. banker, journalist, construction worker, policeman, etc)

Generic Settings I Like

Medieval Europe
   Feudal Japan
   Victorian Era
   Renaissance
   Colonial America
   Old West
   Science Fiction
   Fantasy

Animes I Would Like To Turn Into Roleplays

Hellsing
   Naruto
   Bleach
   Dragonball Z
   YuYu Hakusho
   Rurouni Kenshin
   Ronin Warriors
   Gundam Wing
   Full Metal Alchemist

Moves / TV Series I Would Like To Turn Into Roleplays

Vikings
   Defiance
   Harry Potter
   Star Wars
   V For Vendetta
   Pirates of the Caribbean
   Zorro

Superhero Franchises I Would Like To Turn Into Roleplays

Avengers
   X-Men
   Batman
   Thundercats
   He-Man
   Ghost Rider

Video Game Franchises I Would Like To Turn Into Roleplays

Elder Scrolls
   Final Fantasy
   Assassin's Creed
   Halo
   The Wolf Among Us
   The Witcher

Custom Story #1 - Bewitching the Witcher
Geralt of Rivia and his spellcasting lover Triss Merigold have decided to leave the hunt pursuing Foltest’s assassin and live in exile away from the chaos of falling kingdoms. They live peacefully for a year before Triss receives a letter from Vernon Roche, Captain of the Blue Stripes, and is asked to turn Geralt over to authorities as he is still the prime suspect for King Foltest’s death. Does she decide to put her lover under an enchantment and allow him to be captured, or does she stand by her man and fight?

Male CharacterGeralt of Rivia
Female CharacterTriss Merigold
Overview – Triss must decide whether to betray Geralt or the Kingdom of Temeria
Themes – Fantasy/Medieval
Kinks – Romance, Light Bondage, Angst, Betrayal
Desirability – ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Custom Story #2 - Old Enemies, New Lovers
It is the year After Colony 199, three years after the rebellion headed by Mariemaia Khushrenada. The Preventers have suffered heavy blows in their on-going mission to quell military skirmishes throughout the colonies, but none as severe and devastating as the loss of their beloved Milliardo Peacecraft. The Gundam pilots have once again been called into service to aid in putting down the remnants of OZ. All pilots, except for Trowa Barton and Lady Une, have perished. Trowa survived because he declined the offer to serve with the Preventers as he no longer wished to fight, but the news of losing his comrades forced his hand and once again he has taken the pilot’s seat. Unfortunately he is without his Heavyarms and must fight alongside Lady Une with a very old mobile suit of legend…

Male CharacterTrowa Barton
Female CharacterLady Une
Overview – Trowa and Une are the last surviving pilots and must destroy the last remaining OZ base
Themes – Anime/Sci-Fi
Kinks – Romance, Angst
Desirability – ♥ ♥ ♥

Custom Story #3 - The Magic Words
Twenty years after the fall of Lord Voldemort the wizarding world finally seemed to be at peace. The Ministry was re-established under the command of Kingsley Shacklebolt and Death Eaters who survived the Battle of Hogwarts are being rounded up every few weeks. Unfortunately, even without the rule of their Dark Lord, some Death Eaters have started a fresh rebellion and have waged guerilla warfare against the Aurors, Ministry employees, and the Hogwarts students who fought against them two decades prior. Among the casualties have been Hermione’s husband and children. Her grief carried her to seek council with Professor Dumbledore’s portrait at Hogwarts, where she learned from other Headmasters of a man rumored to have unlocked the secrets to life and death through the darkest of Dark Arts, necromancy. Dumbledore tries to dissuade Hermione from such a foolish quest, but she defies him and sets out to find this man named Olorin Virgaut.

Male CharacterOlorin Virgaut
Female CharacterHermione Granger
Overview – Hermione seeks a ‘necromancer’ to bring her family back to life but must submit herself to him
Themes – Fantasy/Modern
Kinks – Romance, Light Bondage, Light Anal
Desirability – ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Custom Story #4 - Love at the Last Chance -- (taken by annarose)
Amelia Grace, the owner of the Last Chance saloon on the outskirts of Stilwater, Texas, is a woman who once turned tricks to make a living but has long put those days behind her, or so she thought. The men she used to ‘entertain’ have come to town and are causing trouble in her saloon, making life difficult for the woman trying to run a legitimate business. She puts an ad out to anybody brave enough to stand up to these hooligans quickly becoming wanted outlaws. For weeks and weeks nobody is willing to accept the woman’s peacekeeping job, until a former outlaw himself confronts the men and takes up the post.

Male CharacterJames Colt
Female CharacterAmelia Grace
Overview – A former outlaw works for a former prostitute and both seek solace in each other.
Themes – Old West
Kinks – Romance, Light Bondage, Possible Pregnancy
Desirability – ♥ ♥ ♥

redneckviking

Updated.

Added "V For Vendetta" to the Movies / TV Shows category.

redneckviking

Added "Necromancer" to the Characters category

redneckviking

Added Pirate, Mercenary, and Knight to General Characters.

Added Pirates of the Caribbean to Movies / TV Shows.

Added The Wolf Among Us to Video Games.

redneckviking

redneckviking

Added "The Witcher" and "Zorro" themes to the lists.

Also added Bewitching the Witcher, Old Enemies, New Lovers, and The Magic Words custom stories.

redneckviking

xxneutralgreyxx

Hey there! I really love the ideas, movies, games, and themes you're interested in for Roleplaying! Send me a PM if you'd like to Roleplay together! :)