Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SummerWhispers

OH know you and Xandi both, well that is it, I am through, and going back to the guys, they are much easier to manage. You know most of the only need food, video games or sports, and well we all know the other thing they need, and as long as they have two out of three, they are happy. But you girls always want feelings and special drinks made, talks late night, whew I don't think I can do it.

TheLegionary

Too good to be true. A beautiful girl who is also fun. You do not exist, you are probably cheating me. Before I get hurt, I will be looking for another girl.

Caitlin

"I could forgive you for eating my sandwhiches, drinking my coffee and driving in my car... But now you're also wearing my clothes!?"

Sniffs silently for a moment before continuing, "And worse... They look even better on you than they do on me!"

Screams with passionate rage, "I can't handle it anymore!! I'm breaking up!"

TheLegionary

Very funny, templixa! As you noticed, I was doing everything to force you to leave. Now, please sign here and our relationship is over.

*shows the divorce papers*

piece

A divorec?! I can't believe you never told me you were married. Imagine what my mother would say, me being with a married man!

-runs out-

Rubicon

Look, if you can't be bothered to take the time to look at your boyfriend's left hand and see if he's wearing a wedding ring, I don't see how this relationship can last. I'm sorry... I'm just... sorry.

SummerWhispers

Ok it is well known, I am a summer both in season and in spirit, you however seem to walk in the dark and gloomy fog. No summer sun at all, so this will never work out no matter how much I seem  to  want you, I have an overwhelming need for the warm summer sun.

Vamfire Havain

You always complain and question everything that I. To add to that, you are trying to change everything about me. My attitude, my behavior, the things that make me.... well....me. I cant seem to please you at all. To add to that, we seem to have completely different interests. You are a dweller of the light, im a dweller of the dark. I see something beautiful in everything, you don't. You try to avoid the things that are beautiful. You even keep barriers up to even realize the things that are beautiful in something. Back to the changing me part. Why should i even bother to change me if you are not willing to do the same? I'm tired of all this crap. We are through.
My Roleplay Preferences and O/Os:

Embrace the darkness for it will relieve you from the stresses of light

SummerWhispers

Ha you will regret this decision, when the winter cold creeps into your bones, you know you will miss my warmth and sun. But that is fine, I am tired of all your tirades about my trying to change you, I just know what is best for us both, so I am off to find a more easy going mate, one whom will not mind a little give a take so to speak, and who is not afraid of change.

Vamfire Havain

Vamfire Havain

What is best for us, or for you? All you are doing is making my life more and more miserable. That's not "best for us" in my book. Good luck on finding a mate that will be miserable just for selfish you.

NatalieB

Vamfire.  Honey, sweetheart doll.  I'm sorry to do this, but I just can't ignore it any more.  Every time I introduce you we have to say "No, with an F.  VamFire."  When we met my parents, long explanations about it.  Booking holidays.  Everything.

Vamfire, hun, its not me its not you.  Its that F in your name. 

TheLegionary

Dear NatalieB,
We are broken and we need to sell your jewelery. Even so, you pretend I am not talking to you. We loved each other when we were doing well, but now, when we are going through a crisis, you shift the blame on me, as if you were not guilty. I still love you, we have great sex, but this dark side of your personality scares me to death. Before you show your darker side, I am leaving.
Hugs,
TL

mishi

Dear Lee,

How long have we know each other now? I don't remember any more, the time has just flown by. I think this is one of the hardest things I have ever has to do. I would ask you to be my friend, but I know how you are about these things. I don't want to hurt you just please understand that at this point in my life I need to move on. Just know that it is not another man. It was not the love you gave me... it's just. I don't know. This is so hard. I just need to grow. I want you to remember me fondly, like I will remember you.

A piece of my heart- Mishi
She left behind small traces of her time on Earth, visible only to those who know where to look.

TheLegionary

Mishi,
Fortunately, I am not reading your letter in real life... it is very sad!
Hugs,
TL

mishi

Dear TheLegionary,

After careful review and consideration we regret to inform you that we will no longer be having intimate relations with you. You can obtain a copy of your personal relationship report from the relationship reporting agency, Sexperian.

Sincerely - Your Ex
She left behind small traces of her time on Earth, visible only to those who know where to look.

TheLegionary

Dear Mishi,
I was not meaning to break up with you when I wrote the kind words about your post. On the contrary, I was very enthusiastic about the perspective that you would be joining E. Now, I decided to destroy any further possibility of relationship from the beginning. You off.
Regards,
TL

mishi

Dear TheLegionary,

Recently we sent a letter to you informing you that our relationship was off. We wanted to inform you that this was due to a technical mistake on our side. We have corrected the problem and updated the relationship reporting agency of our mistake.

We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you and looked forward to intimate activities with you in the future.

Sincerely and utter in love - Mishi

mishi

lol, "utter in love".... geez spell check!

Mordred

Mishi.. surely this isn't a surprise, is it? Bad enough that you've been leaving toothpicks laying around and curtains open.. now I see you've replaced all the cutlery with real silver. Oh you crafty little thing, if you really wanted my dead ass outta here, all you had to do was tell me to go. Really! I'm your guest, after all. Instead.. we sit here and I have nearly drained you of every scrumptious drop of blood and.. let's face it.. truth be told, aside from all the jokes, I'm a sadistic beast. *sighs with a grin* But today.. you got me in a good mood. I just completed a new batch of jello even Bill Cosby himself would be proud of.. soooo.. I'll just make a peaceful exit. And you, luscious little morsel.. I hope.. find yourself a lovely human to settle down with. Obviously, you have an issue with my sort. Later, babe!
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Your should have though about the upcoming winter weather, it will not always be so warm, then were will you be when... like the above fellow...the cold seeps into your bones so deep you will barely be able to move, then you will remember how warm and even hot the summer sun, I always seem to carry around with me feels. But no complain, complain, constantly about the bright sun, and the hot tanned skin I have from the sun, so I am off to find myself on the first warm beach I find, and then you will be sorry, after I am gone, I just know it. Not easy to find a mate who brings her own sun, sand and beach.

NatalieB

I was excited when we got together.  But now - it's just too hot, dear.  Everytime I'm with you my upper lip sweats in a way that's frankly a bit gross.  And I'm having to eat like six cornettos a day, which isn't great if all you wear is a bikini.  There's an increasing amount of jiggling.  Not to mention the fact that I have sand in, well, sand in uncomfortable places.

I just long for winter.

Vamfire Havain

You....................................you are just not my type, bye lol (just felt like doing that sry)

Stone

That's all you got, huh? Figures. Back then I used to think there's more than meets the eye with you, but that's all there is, and there's the door.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

SummerWhispers

I have many layers, you have only just begun to see them all, yes I know they are all hot, that is a given, you know the whole summer sun thing, to late to change that it is what I am known for, and I do love it. So I am off to find someone who will not be so quick to judge, by just the first impression.