Erotic Wrestling Federation (Interest check, Recruiting More Again!)

Started by scribus1000, June 14, 2013, 05:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughing Hyena

Yep now lets see if we can get others to write up characters. If you guys know people that would be interested in such tropes involving battle "rape" or professional wrestling then please do PM them. Let them know!

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

scribus1000

I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Laughing Hyena

Strifesblaze7

scribus1000

Hey, Revenent, what say we have our chars do battle? ...If possible.

And what do you have so far, Strife?

Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Strifesblaze7

have the idea for a high flyer/ martial artist. Figured he would be like 5'11 and weigh 190.

Revenent

Quote from: scribus1000 on June 22, 2013, 09:37:34 PM
Hey, Revenent, what say we have our chars do battle? ...If possible.

Sounds like a good time.

scribus1000

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 22, 2013, 09:39:53 PM
have the idea for a high flyer/ martial artist. Figured he would be like 5'11 and weigh 190.

Male, height and weight. Good start, now the goal is narrowing it down further. *hands you a chisel* Why not put something down; anything, really. Just putting text on the app can help with thinking; at least it does so for me.

scribus1000

Quote from: Revenent on June 22, 2013, 09:42:55 PM
Sounds like a good time.

Okay! Do we need a third person as a referee or is it fine for just two of us to handle it? And also, training match or the real deal?

Strifesblaze7

Takes chisel- I've tried a couple of times, I seize up. This happens at times when I lose a bit of confidence in my writing.

Revenent

Quote from: scribus1000 on June 22, 2013, 09:46:18 PM
Okay! Do we need a third person as a referee or is it fine for just two of us to handle it? And also, training match or the real deal?

I assume you need Hyena to answer the first part, since I have no idea. For the second part, well, which do you feel like?

And Strife, I think the easiest way to do it is just fill in the numbers and easier parts of the app and just get as much of it out of the way as you can. The rest should come a little easier then. Often, my character's name is the LAST thing I think of.

scribus1000

Quote from: Revenent on June 22, 2013, 09:53:09 PM
I assume you need Hyena to answer the first part, since I have no idea. For the second part, well, which do you feel like?

And Strife, I think the easiest way to do it is just fill in the numbers and easier parts of the app and just get as much of it out of the way as you can. The rest should come a little easier then. Often, my character's name is the LAST thing I think of.

D'oh! Yea, the first part was to Hyena. And I guess we ought to do the real deal...can't gain photos in training(I think), but then again it might be better to get the hang of this system first. Eh, I vote real match, we could take our time with it.

And @Strife: precisely what Rev said. The more you fill in, the easier it gets, rather than hanging up on one part.

Revenent

Real match works fine for me. I don't know if Adam plays nice enough for training, anyway.  ::)

And wow, I JUST realized you're the one who originally opened this interest thread. I was wondering if that person was around. Jean-yus.

Strifesblaze7

I can't get passed what I have is the issue. I can't force it.

scribus1000

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 22, 2013, 10:08:56 PM
I can't get passed what I have is the issue. I can't force it.

Alright, no worries either way. The EWF isn't going anywhere anytime soon; take as much time as you need.

Quote from: Revenent on June 22, 2013, 10:06:34 PM
Real match works fine for me. I don't know if Adam plays nice enough for training, anyway.  ::)

And wow, I JUST realized you're the one who originally opened this interest thread. I was wondering if that person was around. Jean-yus.

Hehe, I made Jill a Face, but now I'm not sure that would suit her well enough. Might make her a Heel...

Indeed I am the one that made the thread! You have found him.

Laughing Hyena

Do a training match for now and you wont need me to referee unless a dispute occurs.

Revenent

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on June 22, 2013, 11:45:12 PM
Do a training match for now and you wont need me to referee unless a dispute occurs.

While, again, I think Adam is a little bit incapable of holding back a lot for a training match, you're probably right. Better to learn the mechanics first, then worry about Heat and Photos later.

scribus1000

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on June 22, 2013, 11:45:12 PM

Alright, either way is good for me. Training match it is; though I don't think not holding back is too great a problem. Just means Jill doesn't have to hold back either, and that levels the playing field.

Revenent

scribus1000

Hm, if you want to, then go ahead. I could do it as well, doesn't matter what choice we make. I just want to be sure to get the rolls and everything right.

Revenent

You can go ahead, if you don't mind. I'm only capable of using my phone right now, and I'm still trying to get this dice roll site to work in the first place.

scribus1000

scribus1000

Oh, and I found this "cheat sheet" for doing apps/fighting:

Combat

To Attack(non-grapple): ( Relative Stat ) + ( Maneuver Stat ) + d100
To Defend: ( Relative Stat ) + ( Dodge/Block) + d100
To Roll Damage  ( Relative Stat ) + ( Maneuver Stat ) + d100) / 10

To Grapple : ( Submission ) OR ( Erotica ) + ( Relative Stat ) + d100
To Defend : ( Submission ) OR ( Erotica ) + ( Relative Stat ) + d100

Applying Grapple Damage : (( Submission ) OR ( Erotica ) + ( Relative Stat ) + d100)
To Obtain Damage Result: (Attackers Total Grapple Result - Defender's Total Resistance Result/10)*2
Reducing Grapple Damage: (Heart) + ( Resist Pain/Erotica) + d100

Character Creation

100 Points to Spend on Attributes

Body/Heart: 1pt for 1
Appearance: 3pt for 1
DP/PP/EP: 1pt for 5 (each must be bought seperately)

280 Points to Spend on Skills

All Skills: 1pt for 1

Revenent

Oh lord, this is complicated.

So you have to apply Submission or Erotica to start a grapple?