Black Hearts, Inc. - Professional Merc. Org. - 1 SLOT OPEN!

Started by Red Offerings, May 12, 2013, 09:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MzHyde

Red Offerings

Ookay.

Alright I'll be putting up the profile skeleton shortly now that the site is back up.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Red Offerings

What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Red Offerings

Red Offerings

Here's the profile thread. Profiles will get posted there AFTER I approve them. :) But people are welcome to look there at what the other characters are like

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=173993.msg8220836#msg8220836

Red Offerings

Red Offerings

Alright, I'm out for the night - BUT - fill out the profile, PM it to me. I'll be able to look them over tomorrow during the day and let you know if they're approved.

Cold Heritage

I will try to have a draft sent shortly. Hopefully there are still open slots.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Red Offerings

Yep, you're in. It's first come first serve at this point.

Red Offerings

By the by. I like to set reading traps with my games so when I make the OOC Thread I'll be describing some more stuff about the reality we are playing in. Hence why there's sentient AI and bionics/cybernetics and stuff. There is also plasma technology! I'll explain all that in a post.

Blobbe

Quote from: Red Offerings on May 14, 2013, 06:55:36 AM
By the by. I like to set reading traps with my games so when I make the OOC Thread I'll be describing some more stuff about the reality we are playing in. Hence why there's sentient AI and bionics/cybernetics and stuff. There is also plasma technology! I'll explain all that in a post.

Cyborgs too?

Red, you just made my day

Red Offerings

Quote from: KaylaM on May 14, 2013, 07:28:41 AM
Cyborgs too?

Red, you just made my day
Girl there's all kinds of crazy shit in this RP. :)

Elf

Is The senior merc spot still open? If so would you consider a CIA black Ops agent instead of actual military history. I have a char in mind that while not technologically enhanced has trained his mind and body to be beyond normal limits. Let me know what you think and I put together the CS. If only a merc spot is available he could do that as well. He has ninja training and can act as scout but his specialty would stealthy insertion. He can get into and out of hostile places with minimal attention being drawn. His past would included assassinations, rescues, and retrievals.

MagicalPen

I've got the Scout/Sniper role covered...the whole stealthy entry, infiltration, and extraction ^-^

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Elf

Quote from: MagicalPen on May 14, 2013, 10:21:29 AM
I've got the Scout/Sniper role covered...the whole stealthy entry, infiltration, and extraction ^-^

Actually there is a big difference between scout/sniper and stealthy infiltration. The scouts gets info about setup and such and sniper works from a distance to take out targets and provide cover fire. He would give intel to a char like mine, while mine actually goes in possibly ahead of the main assault team or long side with a different objective than the more obvious team. My char would definitely not be a sniper, he works up close and personal rarely even using a gun preferring his sword and stars as well as martial arts. There really is no reason our chars could not work well together and possibly even be friends rather then just teammates.

I guess that is something for Red to decide though.

Red Offerings

Quote from: Elf on May 14, 2013, 10:35:10 AM

Actually there is a big difference between scout/sniper and stealthy infiltration. The scouts gets info about setup and such and sniper works from a distance to take out targets and provide cover fire. He would give intel to a char like mine, while mine actually goes in possibly ahead of the main assault team or long side with a different objective than the more obvious team. My char would definitely not be a sniper, he works up close and personal rarely even using a gun preferring his sword and stars as well as martial arts. There really is no reason our chars could not work well together and possibly even be friends rather then just teammates.

I guess that is something for Red to decide though.

Hi Elf! I'm going to Pm you with some information in regards to everything.

Elf

Red Offerings

I will say this though for shits and giggles: how the military, including special forces, does stuff like scouting and stuff will be completely different than how a government entity would do the same thing. Government entities follow a finer thread of spy gaming and investigative work whereas you would call the seals if you want everyone and the goldfish to get it twice. Totally different tactics and purposes. I think two characters such as that would bring a good balance of both worlds.

Elf

Quote from: Red Offerings on May 14, 2013, 12:22:53 PM
I will say this though for shits and giggles: how the military, including special forces, does stuff like scouting and stuff will be completely different than how a government entity would do the same thing. Government entities follow a finer thread of spy gaming and investigative work whereas you would call the seals if you want everyone and the goldfish to get it twice. Totally different tactics and purposes. I think two characters such as that would bring a good balance of both worlds.

Thanks for defending me Red, even if you won't let me join with this char at all.
I hope you all have fun with this.

Red Offerings

Quote from: Elf on May 14, 2013, 12:37:52 PM
Thanks for defending me Red, even if you won't let me join with this char at all.
I hope you all have fun with this.

I am going to kick your butt. I will not take guilt trips! NOPE. You have ample imagination. Make a different character.

Elf

Quote from: Red Offerings on May 14, 2013, 12:42:47 PM
I am going to kick your butt. I will not take guilt trips! NOPE. You have ample imagination. Make a different character.

I'm sorry, it was not intended to guilt trip, was just a comment to explain to others reading this why after it being defended the char did not appear on the roster. I may come up with another character, but it will take time. Time in which the first come option may be filled.

Red Offerings

Quote from: Elf on May 14, 2013, 01:14:30 PM
I'm sorry, it was not intended to guilt trip, was just a comment to explain to others reading this why after it being defended the char did not appear on the roster. I may come up with another character, but it will take time. Time in which the first come option may be filled.

For the record I was not defending the character, but your point that an agent versus a military veteran would not have similar tactics even if they had similar specialties. :)

Elf

Understood, and now we have further clarification on why he will not appear in the game.

Red Offerings

RipTide

Not sure I'll have the time for this after all.. Gunna have to bow out, unfortunately. Hope you all have fun! :)

Posting Rate = 1-2 posts/story/week

What Does a Siren Crave? === What Does a Siren Prefer?