The Avatar Above Me

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

Wonders what fantasy universe that picture is from.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

WyldRanger

Wonders what all is in that bundle!

The Golden Touch

Its Cloud!  -flails about-

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Bliss

...looks like a new flavor of vampire, with the pale skin and eyes and the brilliant hair - ooh, perhaps she's a succubus!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Mordred

Makes me think she has lucky neighbors with such a low wall as an easy barrier to overcome.
*See Pillory*

leelan

*wants his girl's hair color and style*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Mordred

That bottom is absolutely ripe for a spanking.
*See Pillory*

leelan

Those hands look cold *grin*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Mortigan DeLoncre

Makes me want to get out a paddle.

leelan

makes me think of Ferngully :)

Mortigan DeLoncre

Makes when want to get a tattoo on my nice firm bottom.  *winks*

WyldRanger

Wonders if she's wearing anything underneath the cut.

Nadir

...sneak up and hug him from behind!

leelan

is TOTALLY freaked out...lol

Prefect Mos

Mortigan DeLoncre

Makes me want to turn the TV to Comedy Central

Nadir

...is making me drool. I adore drows!

Oniya

Makes me want to reach out, touch his finger and say 'Phooone hooome'...
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Mordred

Makes me... ahhhh... *shakes head* Ok... focus!....
Makes me... 'zzzzzz'.... *wakes as water is thrown on my face*....
Makes me... huh? what? where am I?

Makes me... yeah... just kind of trip out... lose my consciousness... drift along those colors... oh yeah... peaceful, serene thoughts... yes.
*See Pillory*

leelan

reminds me of an ancient painting

Nadir

...makes me want to take a bite. ^w^

Mordred

Makes me paranoid... you saw what I did? *loosens collar*... ummm... *whispers* what exactly did you see?
*See Pillory*

Mortigan DeLoncre

Makes me miss playing Vampire: The Masquerade.  (I'm sad now...)

Mithlomwen

Makes me wonder how she keeps her hair so white
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Mortigan DeLoncre

Makes me want to die young so I can still look hot in my casket ...