Fishy! 1-1 full

Started by Lawshenk, October 26, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

"Don't be long," she said, throwing up just as the nurse returned with the bed, helping her up onto it.

"We'll monitor her," the nurse said. "Well done for bringing her in, it wouldn't have been a good idea for her to be like this for very long."

Lawshenk

Mandi went back to Clint's room " hey mum hey Clint " she smiled " sorry had to clear my head, shame it never really worked "

Lady Jenn

"What's wrong?" Clint asked, their mum fast asleep in a chair in the corner.

Lawshenk

" I found a girl she was hurt and well I helped her but I think " she stopped " I think I love her "

Lady Jenn

"Okay, you need to start from the beginning," he said, laughing. "You can't just go straight to that."

Lawshenk

" I'm confused and not sure I should be stressing some one out" she smiled and sighed

Lady Jenn

"I have a good question," he asked. "Not that I don't appreciate you being here, but why aren't you with her right now?"

Lawshenk

" I think she needed me time " she looked at him " I was walking by the beach and saw a glow then I saw her she is beautiful and used to be a friend of yours now she's a nurse here "

Lady Jenn

"Oh, Sam," he said, laughing. "I've not seen her since..." he paused. "I don't even remember what happened, she just left school suddenly."

Lawshenk

" yeah and now she is here and is a tortured soul that I think needs help"

Lady Jenn

"I say it again," he said, laughing. "Why aren't you in there with her?"

Lawshenk

" my brother is slightly sick"

Lady Jenn

"Your brother is on the mend and has your mother here," he said. "Whereas I can tell you want to be with her."

Lawshenk

Lady Jenn

"If she's not well and in hospital, I'd bet she's scared too," he said. "And she's not got anyone there to keep her company."

Lawshenk

" ergh! Hint taken" she leaves him and heads back to see Sam " erm hey"

Lady Jenn

"Hey," she said, looking slightly pale, an IV hooked up. "You at least missed me vomiting, apparently I hit my head harder than I thought."

Lawshenk

" sorry, to hear all that "

Lady Jenn

"Can you help me take my mind off this?" she asked. "It sounds stupid coming from a nurse but...I don't like being in hospitals, I wouldn't have suggested it if I didn't feel so unwell."

Lawshenk

" how can I " she smiled and winked " I have no ideas"

Lady Jenn

"Just stay here and talk," she said. "I've...I need someone to talk to right about now, and most people...don't know what I am."

Lawshenk

" maybe you should tell more people?" She surrguested

Lady Jenn

"I can't," she replied. "People get hurt when I do. I've already been hurt enough since I came back here."

Lawshenk

" sometimes you help by hurting "

Lady Jenn

"I just..." she felt herself shaking. "Right now I could do with a hug, but considering the number of wires stuck in me right now that's not really feasible."