Prince of the Twilight- Legend of Zelda (F for M character)

Started by LamentingQuill, January 11, 2017, 09:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Very rough draft, would love to flesh this out a lot more with my partner when I find one.

-Story starts 20 years after the events of Twilight Princess-

Link and Zelda got married shortly after the defeat of Ganondorf, Hyrule is now experiencing a golden age of peace of under the benevolent rule of their King Link and Queen Zelda, as fate would have it... further joy was brought to the royal couple with the birth of their daughter, Seraphina, two years after their marriage.

The eve of her 18th birthday, Princess Seraphina finds herself abducted into the world of Twilight by a mysterious and powerful twili being...

Seraphina comes to discover this being is the son of Midna and the crown prince of Twilight, he usurped power from his mother and locked her away somewhere in the world of Twilight, her location is a mystery, along with whatever method he used to kidnap Seraphina...

He reveal the Hylian princess how he has watched her from the Twilight for years, watched her grow up in grace and beauty, desiring her and until now, unable to touch her...

I imagine we'll double up on characters, the OC's and Link and Zelda, I doubt that they will sit idly by instead of finding a way to rescue their daughter.