Best Friends (F lf M)

Started by wolventears, June 16, 2016, 05:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolventears

They had grown up next to each other for as long as they could remember. He had moved into the house beside her parent's  when they were only five. It had been snowing one day during the school year's winter break, and she had been outside building a snowman with her dad.
He had come outside, their yards covered in snow and he had just sat on his porch as if he didn't know what to do. So he was bundled up in his jacket, gloves, scarf, and hat and began watching Lily and her father build their snowman.
Jackson's dad had died when he was very young, young enough that then, at the age of five, he didn't know what it was like to have a father.
Lily had noticed him as he came outside and sat on the steps. She looked to her father who knew what she wanted to ask and with a smile, he had nodded his head, so had she stamped through the snow, a smile on her own face.
Him and his mother had moved in only a few weeks before and being that it was winter break, he hadn't started school yet. She knew he lived next door, but that was it.
She stopped in front of him. "Hi, I'm Lily. Would you like to help us build our snowman?"
His face lit up and he stood. "I'm Jackson," he said as Lily took him over to where her father was and they built their snowman together.
They were inseparable after that. He had become her best friend and they did nearly everything together.
Even when puberty hit and they started liking the opposite sex, nothing changed between them. He was like brother she didn't have and her the sister for him.
And now that they were adults, him working a good job building custom wooden furniture down town, and her teaching at the elementary school, they were still best friends. Especially even now that she was engaged.
He was there for her even more so than her maid of honor. He helped with picking out the flowers, even the gifts she got for her bridesmaids. He was more than happy to do it because he wanted nothing but happiness for her. Even if that happiness didn't include him.
Jackson knew he was going to regret never telling her how he felt, he had been so stupid not to. And now, it was too late.

He's had feelings for Lily since he began noticing girls but she's like his sister, how could he ever tell her? And he was pretty sure she had never even had a single thought like that for him. Regardless, she was still his best friend and if this made her happy, then he'd do whatever he needed to help it go perfectly.
That is until about a week before the nuptials, she comes knocking on his door, tears running down her beautiful face, her hair a mess like she had been running her hands through and tugging at it.
She comes in to tell him she just found her fiance cheating.

He brings her in to console her and he tells her she's perfect and it's then she realizes that he has the same feelings she has had for so long but neither of them ever acted on them. Until now.

I'd like to start the story at his point, so, I am need of a person to play Jackson. Check my O & Os in my signature to see the kind of guy I'd like to portray Jackson and to see if we mesh. PM me if interested. Hope to talk to you soon.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

wolventears

Bumping. Still looking for a best friend/Jackson.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

wolventears

Bump. Still really craving this story.