The Fictionals: Game of Minds (Villain and Axenia)

Started by Axenia, June 26, 2011, 11:34:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axenia

Casey thought she saw something or someone moving in the shadows of the football field stands. She tried to get a better look, but it was difficult with her hands tied behind her back, not able to make a flame to make more light. Once again she tried to free herself of the metal that was locking her wrists together, but it was impossible, it didn't even melt when she tried burning it.
   "Mr. Fray, would you mind untying me, I believe someone is watching us from overthere." She nodded towards the stands. Colin looked but couldn't see anything, he didn't want to take any risks and untied her right away, making the metal bend back into the shape of a small pipe. Casey didn't waste any time, she ran towards the stands, casting a ball of fire to light up the shadows.

Villain

The figure did his best to surpress the cry of fear that wanted to escape from his throat. He cowered behind one of the seats. Attempting to get as low as possible to avoid detection. Casey would catch the glimpse of a ragged cloak fluttering in the dim light as it slid behind the chairs that were dotted around the stands.

Axenia

Casey slowed down as she reached the stands, lighting up the place where she had seen the ragged cloak. She was tired and her body was aching, she was in no mood for silly games and surprise attacks.
   "I know you're there, show yourself." Her voice were commanding, and her eyes were hard and cold.

Villain

Upon realising that he had been found out the figure decided to stop trying to hide and make a break for it. He leaped over the seats, jumping from row to row as he made his way across the stand in a frantic run. All that could be seen of him was a large tattered brown cloak with a hood bounding left and right with heavy footsteps.

Axenia

Casey took a deep breath, and cursed silently. She really should work out more, maybe hit the gym. She broke into a run and followed, throwing a ball of fire in front of the thing that were trying to run.
   "Stop, I'm really not in the mood for this." She called out to the creature, catching up with it. She jumped and grabbed the cloak, forcing it down to the ground. One hand were holding it tight, the other one was in flames.
   "Who are you? Who sent you here and what do you want?"

Villain

The stranger let out a loud inhuman yelp of fear as it looked up at Casey from the darkness of the hooded cloak. Casey would now be able to realise that the stranger that stared back at her was not a person, it was a monster. It's face was green and looked putrid and rotten. There were stitches running in lines across it's face, making it seem as if it's entire head had been sewn together by hand. It's hair was dirty and encrusted with mud and it's eyes were an odd mix of blue and green. He let out another yell of fear and wriggled against the hold, jerking Casey left and right. It was as if she were trying to hold on to a raging bull.

Axenia

Casey suddenly understood that the monster was scared, she had never before had anyone being that scared of her. Still she pinned him down, leaning over it a bit and looking it in the eyes.
   "I'm not going to hurt you okay, I just want to know what you're doing here. See, I won't hurt you." She let the flame in her hand die, and eased her grip from him. Could this be the monster of Frankenstein? She shook her head a bit, then gave him a little smile.
   "I'm going to let get up now, I really would appreciate it, if you would talk to me. Tell me who you are, and what you're doing here. She let go of it and got up, her eyes still alert.

Villain

The creature still continued to struggle. Casey wouldn't be able to tell if it had understood her or not, right now she had him pinned down and wasn't letting go soon enough. He let out a large strangled roar before pushing back against Casey. She across a row of chairs before landing on the steps of that cut down the middle of the stand. The roar he had let out had sounded somewhat like human language, it almost sounded like he had yelled; 'Get off me'.
  He turned his head to look at her before glancing back and fourth between the end of the stand and possible freedom to the girl it had just assaulted. After much debate it bounded back across the seats before stopping a few metres away and peering at the girl that lay on the steps.

Axenia

Casey didn't get up again, her eyes were closed and she didn't move. Her head had hit the edge of a step, cutting a deep wound into the back of her head. She whispered Alistairs name before she lost consciousness.

Mr. Fray had been watching them this whole time, when he realised she wasn't getting up he ran to her. kneeling beside her he tried to stop the bleeding, though he didn't know how to do that. Her friends had to know what had happened, they would know what to do. He searched her body, looking for the phone. When he found it he send a text to Alistair, he had seen her with him and the others, the kid was smart, he would know what to do.

Sparky is hurt, you can find her at the school football field

He didn't bother writing who it was from, although the boy would notice it had been sent from her phone. The monster scared him, but he could sense some metal on its body.

Villain

The creature was still staring at Casey's motionless body as Mr Fray ran over. For a moment it looked as if he was going to help her up as he reached out towards her, but after noticing the man approach he quickly retracted the hand and turned to run away. He bounded over the chairs and leaped up to the highest corner of the stand. He looked back at the man for a moment, his eyes wide with fear before yelling out a in a strangled voice; 'I'm not evil!'.

Axenia

No matter what Colin Fray tried, Casey would not wake up. He didn't want to call an ambulance, what if they found out what she could do. He lifted her up, carrying the lifeless girl in his arms. He wasn't that strong, luckily the girl wasn't that heavy. He laid her on the grass, checking her breathing. She was breathing, but it was slow and shallow. He was concerned about her, it was a nasty blow to her head, the chances that she would be affected by it was high. He didn't know how long he had waited beside her, but suddenly he could see her Friends approaching. He called out to them, his voice shaky.
   "WE'RE OVERHERE HURRY."  He looked at the tall boy first, then at the other. "I can't get her to wake up, she hit her head pretty badly over by the stairs. We were surprised by some kind of monster, sparky here fought him, but he threw her through the air like she weighted nothing." He was not at all comfortable with being with her friends, he didn't know them, and didn't trust them.

Eventhough she was in the darkness, not able to respond, some part of her were awake. She could hear the others, feel their touches. She wanted to answer them, tell them that she was alright. But she wasn't, she was far from alright. She heard them talk about what to do, take her to the hospital, or find some place else. But she didn't care, something else had stolen her attention. She could feel the fire inside her, but also something else. It took her a while before she realised what it was. All of her life she had thought she was immune to fire, but she wasn't. What she discovered was another ability. She could create a shield around her, protecting her when she used the fire. She had been doing that her whole life, but now, knowing it, she could work with it. In her mind she saw how to use it to protect her friends, but to what extent she didn't know. Would it only protect them against fire, or could she shield them against objects also. There was only one way to find out, and she would be needing Ryan for that.

Three days went by without any sign of improvement. For the first two days her parents had stayed with her at the hospital, but they had to go home eventually, they needed sleep, food and a shower. Casey had heard her parents speak to her, but her friends voices never came after she was sent to the hospital. When she finally woke up again she was alone in the room. She got out of bed and searched for her clothes, she didn't want to be there, she wanted to know what had happened after she got thrown by the monster. The doctors tried convincing her to stay, they called her parents telling them to convince her that she still was injured and should be carefull. In the end she got what she wanted, they allowed her to come home.
   The first thing she did was to get a shower. There was still some dried blood in her hair and it felt good to get it washed out. She wanted to see Alistair, but was afraid at the same time. She feared he would be angry with her for not telling them what she was up to. She dressed herself in a white dress with thin straps holding it up. It fitted her upperbody perfectly giving her an amazing cleavage. She let her hair hang loose, it hurt too mush to have it done up. She had found his address over the internet, and when she stood in front of the door she hesitated for a moment. It was a Friday afternoon, school had been out for some hours now, so she hoped he would be home. She knocked on the door, feeling butterflies in her belly. It was a woman who answered, she had never seen her before, but she figured it would be Alistairs mother.
   "I'm so sorry to interrupt, but I was wondering if Alistair was home, my name is Casey" She smiled a little nervously at the woman.

Villain

The creature had taken one hard look at Fray and Casey before leaping off the stand and onto the ground bellow. He landed with the force of a ton of bricks, sending a large banging noise echoing through the field as it landed on the hard ground bellow. It's eyes frantically searched the ground before it for any further threats before bounding into the darkness and vanishing from sight.

Earlier that night

'I don't like it.' Lulu spoke with a huff as she sat cross legged on the dirty floor. She had rejoined Alistair and the other back in wonderland, Ms Vander had been busy telling them about a few adventures she had had and some secrets that she had stored in the library. When Lulu had returned she had been full of worry about their friend suddenly leaving and had told everyone her concerns. They had discussed the notion of following her, but Alistair insisted they should wait until she called.
  'We can't just go rushing after her Lulu, it may be family things. Her parents saw her light up remember?' Alistair spoke. He sounded like he was almost apologising for having to prove his point. Ever since he opted for them to stay she had glared at him the entire time.
  'Did you read her mind at all Ms Vander?' Ryan asked. Ms Vander shook her head.
  'I don't read my friends minds without their permission. I learned the hard way that invasions of privacy have their consequences.' She spoke and cast a glance towards Alistair who looked down at the floor awkwardly and blushed.
  'You all need to relax.' Ms Vander said with a smile, 'Al's right. Just wait for her to call. In the mean time I'll tell you about the time when Lyra decided to let Alan use the alethiometer.'

Later that Night

They had listened to Ms Vanders stories for a good hour or so before Alistair received the text message. They had been about to leave and finally get some rest, but as soon as Alistair received the text everyone had had an instant change of heart about going home and going to bed.
  The journey to school would have been an hours drive from their current location, but luckily they were still in possession of the mode of transport they had used to get to Gracefield; the Cheshire Cat. It had taken mere seconds to be teleported from outside the burning building to the football field. They had materialised in a cloud of smoke just as the creature had run away.
  'I knew we shouldn't have let her go alone!' Lulu cried out as they gathered around Casey's unconscious form, 'What do we do?' Lulu asked as she knelt down next to her. Ryan was stood by her side staring at the stranger, probably wondering who on earth he was and whether they should be attacking him or not. Ms Vander had started leaning over the girl and checking over her body for wounds with surprising skill. It was as if she had been in this situation a thousand times. Ryan wondered whether she had been a doctor before deciding the life of a super powered under cover teacher was more exciting.
  'We need to get to a hospital.' Ms Vander spoke before pushing out the palms of her hands in front of her and getting to her feet. She stared at the girl as if staring straight through her, then suddenly the girl began to rise off the ground and hover in the air in front of her.
  'What if she goes pyro?' Ryan asked, trying not to be too distracted by his friend levitating.
  'We're going to have to take a risk. Alistair can you call her parents?' She asked and turned her head to look for Alistair who was now stood at the end of the football field staring into the stands, 'Al? What are you doing?' She called out to him, but he just seemed to keep staring, 'Alistair come on!' She shouted, finally breaking him of the trance.
  He rushed back to join them and helped to move Casey off the football field and into the locker rooms. The ambulance arrived moments later and carried the girl out on a stretcher before whisking her away. Ms Vander had gone with them saying that she was a friend of the family; Alistair knew it didn't really matter what Ms Vander told them. When Casey's parents asked who called the ambulance the doctors and nurses wouldn't be able to remember a thing.

Thursday

'Al we came here early Wednesday morning, we came here at lunch the same day, we came back after school and in the evening. We then came back this morning and during lunch today, how have you not found what your looking for by now?' Ryan asked wearily as he sat on one of the stands chairs and sighed into the palms of his hands.
  'I've found what I've been looking for Ryan. I found everything the first time we came here.' Alistair replied from behind a row of chairs. He was on his hands and knees and appeared to be scraping at the floor with some sort of small shovel and a bunch of cotton buds, 'The problem is that what I have found doesn't make any sense.' Alistair spoke and sighed as he finished sponging the concrete with a cotton bud before pulling out a small test tube and shoving the cotton bud inside it.
  'Me and Lulu were thinking of going to see Casey after school, you up for it?' Ryan asked as he looked back over his shoulder at the young detective; who had now begun sniffing the floor like a blood hound.
  'I can't. I have too much work.' Alistair replied sharply.
  'Dude she's not going to ask you to marry her.' Ryan muttered, 'You can spare five minutes to see her, it would mean a lot to her.'
  'I can't Ryan.'
  'Why not?'
  'Because I'm angry!' Alistair spoke with a snap causing Ryan to jump a little at the sudden outburst, 'I'm furious at myself Ryan. I'm supposed to be clever, but did I think about what was going on? No no no I was too busy listening to Ms Vander tell stories and imagining what Casey's bra would look like on the floor of my bed room.' Alistair growled and sat up before clutching his head and bashing it with the side of his fist, 'Stupid thoughts that clouded my stupid judgement! I didn't observe, I didn't listen and I certainly didn't think.'
  'This wasn't your fault Al.' Ryan spoke softly. Al had managed to surprise him again with his sudden moment of weakness. He had noticed that when things got to him, they really got to him. It was as if he spent so much effort pushing his emotions to one side to make room for logic that when bad stuff hit him he couldn't stop himself from being overwhelmed.
  'No. Probably isn't.' Alistair muttered bitterly before glancing at the floor again with a solemn look in his eye, 'But the truth doesn't stop me from thinking it is.'

Friday

Sarah Croft had been in the middle of making dinner when Casey knocked on the door. She had been bent over a hot pan in the kitchen, frantically chucking in ingredients whist humming various Abba songs to herself. She wanted tonight's dinner to be good, Alistair had seemed strangely off the last few days. He was spending more time in his room hunched over paper work and a microscope he had gotten for his birthday when he was six. Whenever she asked about what he was doing he passed it off as school work, but when she had gotten a look at some of the papers she had seen the words 'molecular decay' and 'cellular structure' written all over them in big threatening letters. He had been quiet at the dinner table and had even stopped trying to get under Dave's skin, which she did admit was a pleasent change but it still unnerved her.
  The meal's she usually cooked involved ingredient that were good for the brain like oily fish and tomatoes, but today she had decided to cook one of Alistair's guilty pleasures; deep pan fried pizza.
  She had been wondering whether seeing his favourite meal would at least make him smile before she heard the knock at the door. She took the pan off the heat before rushing to the door and opening it, only just remembering to smile before she greeted the guest.
  When her eyes landed on Casey she just stared in silence. The girl was beautiful, very beautiful and the dress she was wearing made that fact very clear. She blinked dumbly for a moment as she registered the question she had just been asked.
  'I'm sorry my dear did you say Alistair?' She asked, 'As in Alistair Croft? My son Alistair?' She asked, unsure of whether she had actually heard the pretty girl ask for her son.

Axenia

Casey smiled a bit nervously at Mrs Croft, it had been a long time since she had meat any of her friends parents. By the look on Mrs. Croft's face, she guessed that Alistair didn't had a lot of visitors. Se bit her lower lip and smiled a bit more.
   "I was hoping he would be here, I have been away for a few days and I thought that I wound pay him a visit instead of calling. I know that he might be angry with me, but I would appreciate if you would tell him that Casey would like to see him." She didn't know if his mother knew anything about who he really was, and what he and his friends were up to all day. Her heart was pounding as she was lead through the house to Alistairs room. She wondered what it would look like, she suspected that it would be a lot different from a normal boys room. She gently knocked on the door before entering. She looked around the room before her eyes fixed on him. She wanted to shout at him, making him feel guilty for not visiting her. He had been the one she had hoped would come to see her, she wanted to know if he even cared about her. Instead her voice was small and timid.
   "You never came to visit me, not once. Neither of you did. Are you all that angry with me for leaving?" She stepped a little closer to him, her bodylanguage clearly showed that she was afraid of his reaction. She was hurt that he had seemed so indifferent, she didn't even notice the tear that ran down her cheek.
   "If you want me to leave just say so, but I wanted to tell you what happened. Colin and I was surprised by the monster, I thought it might be a creature sent by Mr. Spring. But it wasn't, it was the monster of Frankenstein. His not evil Al, what happened was an accident he was just scared. I don't think he understood what I was saying to him, I had him pinned down and he was just trying to get away." She searched his eyes for any kind of reaction, but she found none. She let her eyes drop and looked down at the floor. When he didn't say something she nodded and tried to smile at him.
   It's okay Al, I'll just show myself out. I'll see you around at school." She turned around, heading for the door.

Villain

Mrs Croft simply nodded before stepping to one side to allow Casey to come in before leading her up to Alistairs room. She knocked of the door before opening in gently.
  'Alistair you have a guest.' She called softly as she opened the door and stepped inside his room.
  'Unless its Ryan or Lulu tell them I'm busy.' Alistair spoke, not looking up from the microscope on his desk that he was hunched over. Alistairs room shared only one quality typical of every teenage boy's room; it was a complete mess. There were newspapers covering the entire floor and the walls were lined with large wooden boards which had newspaper articles, photos and magazine cut outs pinned all over them. Underneat the rubbish Casey would just be able to make out what was once cream wall paper and chocolate brown carpet. In the far corner of his room was a wooden desk with lots of draws and various bits of equipment. Alistair was sat at the desk, using one hand to adjust the lens of the microscope while the other wrote down notes as he peered through it.
  'It's Casey Valentine Alistair and she's come all this way to see you.' His mother spoke with an evident hint of disapproval in her voice.
  Alistairs ears pricked up at the name and he turned in his chair to face them. Casey would notice the dark patches around his eyes that had formed from lack of sleep. He stared at the girl for a moment before managing a weak smile.
  'I'll leave you two along...remember I'm just down stairs Alistair' His mother warned with a cheeky smirk before stepping out.
  When they were alone Alistair took a slow breath in as he prepared to say what he had been keeping in for days. Unfortunately Casey spoke first.
  He listened to her and felt a pang of guilt as she told him how disappointed she was that none of them had visited. He wanted to explain but when she cried he couldn't bring himself to interupt. He just waited for her to finish whilst staring glumly and saying nothing.
  When she eventually finished he turned back to the microscope; 'I know. We found him. We've spent the last three days trying to find him and we have.' He spoke softly, 'I couldn't stand that he hurt you so I did everything I could to find him. I'm looking at a blood sample of his right now that he let me take from him. He's not a bad guy but he's still scared of us.' He spoke before adjusting the lens a little and looking back at her. Waiting for a reaction.

Axenia

"You found him? Where is he?" There were a million other questions that she wanted to ask him, but those were the first that came to her mind. She walked over to him, turning him so he faced her. She let a hand run through his messy hair, looking in those hazel eyes, noticing the dark patches under them. She didn't care about his reaction, she leaned in and kissed him gently, letting her arms wrap around him.
   "I'm sorry Al, I should have said something to you about the text I got from Colin." She kissed him again, needing to feel his arms around her hand the soft warmth of his lips on hers. Like once before she let her tongue find his, letting it circle his. Her hand went up his back and neck to his hair, letting her hand grip it pulling him closer to her. She sighed when she finally let him go, smiling nervously and her cheeks blushing.
   "You need some sleep Al, it will help you to think more clearly. If you want I'll stay with you."

Villain

Alistair wanted to answer. He wanted to kiss her back when she kissed him. He wanted to blush when he felt her body against him and her tongue slide into his mouth, but at that moment the exhaustion seemed to kick in. His body collapsed against her, his arms losely wrapping around her as his weight pushed against her. His bed was right next to his desk, with just a little more effort he would be able to lift himself onto it.

Axenia

Casey helped Alistair get on to the bed, she didn't wanted to undress him but simply put a blanket over him. She lied down next to him, holding him close to her and let her fingers run through his hair. It didn't take him long to fall asleep, she kissed his cheek gentle smiling as she looked down at him. She had never seen him so peaceful before, as he did now while sleeping.
   "I love you Alistair Croft" She whispered it, not wanting to disturb his sleep. She laid her head down and closed her eyes, her head still hurting. She really enjoyed being close to him and fell asleep with her head on his shoulder.

Villain

'Alistair! Dinners ready! Will Casey be joining us?' His mother called up. When she didn't hear a reply she walked up the stairds to Alistairs room and gingerly knocked on the door. When she got no response she slowly opened the door a little to glance inside. a smile crept onto her face as she saw her son sleeping soundly with the girl in his arms.
  'I'll keep it warm for you' She spoke softly before quietly closing the door.

An hour later

Alistair's eyes slowly opened to the sight of Casey's peaceful sleeping face rested on his shoulder. He froze at first and for a moment felt the blood pump through his veins as his brain immediately jumped to conclusions. It wasn't until he woke up properly and realised he still had his clothes on that he realised what had happened.
  He let out a yawn and very slowly shuffled out from under Casey. He had to change, he had been wearing the same clothes for the last two days. His mother had snapped and barked at him when she had found him asleep at his desk in the same clothes he had worn the night before, but he had been too focused on his work to care.
  'Guess I'll fill you in once you wake up' He spoke as he managed to slip out of his bed. He walked over to his closet and pulled out a new shirt and pants. He knew he should probably shower right now but he didn't want Casey to awaken to an empty room. He quickly pulled his pants down and pulled on the new set before setting to work on unbuttoning his shirt.
  He could hear Ryans words echoing inside his head as he glanced towards Casey. He could just picture him saying; 'Go on, get back in bed and kiss her' or 'She wouldn't notice if you peeked down her top. Go on, have a look at what undies she's wearing today'.

Axenia

Casey turned in bed, muttering something. She had felt Alistair leave the bed but just wanted to enjoy the bed a little while longer. She opened her eyes when he wasn't looking, smiling as he took of his shirt.
   "I knew I would get my chance to see you half undressed." Her eyes studying him, her smile kind of dirty. She found him very sexy with the messy hair and those hazel eyes. She reached out a hand to him.
   "Why don't you come overhere for just a moment and tell me what happened after I was knocked out. And then I wantyou to come with me. I need to talk with Ryan, there is something I want to try, and I need someone immortal."

Villain

Alistair jumped when she called out to him, but rather than blush and hastily grab his shirt he walked over and slid back into the bed. His body lay in front of her as he let his hand rest on her waist while the other curled around her wrist.
  'I can do that, but Ryan is going to be a pain when he sees us.' He spoke with a small grimace, 'The moment he finds out I shared a bed with you he won't leave me alone.' He spoke with a sigh and chuckled before he lay back against the pillow.
  'Where do I begin...' He spoke softly before beginning the tale of the adventure Casey had missed over the last few days.

Wednesday

'Ok. I think I've worked it out.' Alistair spoke as he rose up from the chair he had been bent over for the last hour. Lulu and Ryan had joined him in scouring the stands for clues concerning the identity of Casey's attacker. He had armed them with powder for dusting finger prints, magnifying glasses, rubber gloves and special bags for containing evidence, but he was sure neither of them would find anything of use. Several times Lulu had shown him an old can of coke and claimed the monster could have drank from it and several more times had Ryan brought over a cheer leaders pom pom and a bra he had found behind the stand.
  'Comfy Lulu? I think Al's going to do his detective summary act again' Ryan spoke with a sigh as he leaned back in the chair. Lulu was sat next to him glancing through a book she had picked up before they had come down to investigate.
  'Talk slow Al, if you start going too fast we'll just end up getting lost and falling asleep.' Lulu spoke as she turned the page of her book.
  'Well luckily for you guys this won't take long.' Alistair spoke as he hopped over the chairs and landed next to them, 'I examined the area which our culprit used to hide behind and then escape from.' He spoke softly and held up three thin strips of paper which were dotted with large red finger prints.
  'First of all we're dealing with something which is technically one of us and technically not.' He spoke with a hint of pride in his voice. Lulu and Ryan exchanged a sceptical glance.
  'What do you mean?' Ryan asked.
  'We're dealing with something which has been created by one of us. A fictional.'
  'A what?' Lulu asked with a questioning glance.
  'A fictional. I figured it's times we came up with a term to describe people like us.' Alistair replied as he looked over the strips of paper, 'What we're dealing with is a being which has been created by one of us, thus it is both like us and at the same time not like us.'
  'What makes you think it's been created?' Ryan asked curiously, his eyes following the paper that Alistair held in his hand.
  'I dusted for prints and found this' Alistair spoke before pulling out a large piece of black paper from his pocket. On the surface of it was a large white hand print, 'Look at the ripples in the palm of the hand and finger prints, they're broken up.' Alistair spoke as he pointed to various bits of the hand. They noticed that the spirals that made up the finger prints seemed to not quite match up, sort of like someone had forced them together like a mismatched jigsaw. On top of that they could see what looked like stitch marks running across the hand.
  'It could just be a very disfigured person?' Lulu suggested with a sad frown at the thought of someone being that damaged. Alistair just shook his head.
  'No I also did some chemical work using this litmus paper.' Alistair spoke as he pointed to the strips of paper in his hand, 'The prints the culprit has left contains various different quantities of finger print acids. It's a curious case really, not only are they of various different levels but nearly all of them are stronger than the typical amount of acid found in a normal human finger print.' He explained while examining them, not bothering to keep the intrigue out of his voice.
  'I suspect that when I take the data home I'll find DNA that doesn't belong to a single entity. I believe it will belong to several unfortunate people and those people will all be dead.' Alistair spoke before pocketing the litmus paper, 'You know what I'm suggesting don't you?'
  The two of them nodded. Ryan looked a bit pale whilst Lulu looked very grim.
  'Frankenstein's monster.' Ryan spoke nervously.
  'Perhaps. I don't have enough information to know whether it is a work of Doctor Frankenstein, we'll have to see.' He spoke before getting up and dusting himself off, 'I need you two to keep your ears open for the appearance of the poor man. We'll need to bring him in and reassure him that we won't hurt him.'
  'Is that a lie? Alistair you were pretty mad this morning?' Lulu asked while giving him a look of concern.
  'I still am angry Lulu.' Alistair replied before turning and making his way off the stand, 'I'm angry at the guy who played God and unleashed a poor life form like that on Casey.'

Back in Alistair's room

'I took the data home and as I guessed found various samples of DNA.' He spoke softly as he watched the girl in his bed, 'It was strange stuff. All the cells were dead yet there was cellular activity and traces of some healthy cells reforming. Unfortunately I don't have a data bank on all the people in this town so I don't know who the DNA belongs to, but I have been working on something else now that we've found the poor soul.'

Axenia

Casey's finger played on his back, gently caressing it. It was relaxing being with him, once she had believed that she would never find anyone who didn't fear her. She kissed him gently, smiling up at him.
   "You know, we don't have to tell Ryan that we have shared a bed. And unfortunately nothing happened." She gave him a small teasing smile. "I'm sorry that I scared him, the monster I mean. He really didn't wanted to hurt me. But he might have done us all a favour. While I was out I could hear and feel you around me. But there was something else. I found a new understanding of my powers and I want to try them out, that's why I need Ryan. If I can do what I think I can, then I will be able to protect us all whenever we get into a fight, but I have to see how far my ability goes."

Villain

'We'll have to try that out then.' Alistair spoke with a smile. His eyes couldn't help but wander to her cleavage when she said that she found it unfortunate that nothing had happened. He couldn't help it, her dress had moved in her sleep and had slipped down a bit, exposing more of the round flesh. It was hard to keep his rational brain thinking straight.
  'We tracked the guy down by using a little tool that Lulu had handy. We found him curled up under the burnt out stage at school. Funny how things keep on coming back to the school theatre.' He spoke and for a moment scratched his chin curiously, as if wondering if it were more than just a coincidence. After a moment he shrugged and smiled a little, 'Lulu's trying to get the guy talking. She's trying to give him a name but he keeps knocking her suggestions'

Axenia

"Have she tried Bill?" Casey looked up into his eyes, then lowering her eyes letting her gaze follow his naked upperbody. She kissed his lips, then his neck and down his chest. She looked up at him again, biting her lower lip. She then took his hand and placed it on her breast. Her dress had moved up, showing her thighs. Her skin was hot and her eyes glowing.
   "Do you want to go right away or wait a while?" She kissed him deeply, letting her tongue find his and lying down on her back while pulling him in over her.

Villain

He couldn't stop himself. The way she kissed him, the way she touched his body and the feel of her own chest. He couldn't stop himself from going with it and kissing her. His hands running down her dress and feeling the curves and the softness of her skin. He let his tongue roll around hers as he let out moan of pleasure against her tongue.

Axenia

The way his hands moved over her body made her moan softly. The more he kissed her and touched her body, the more of him she wanted. She didn't know how it happened, if he had done it or she had done it herself, but suddenly her dress was on his bedroom floor. She was lying under him wearing nothing but red lace hotpants and matching bra. Her hand went to his pants, opening them while her kiss intensified. She wanted him, never in her life had she wanted anyone the way she wanted him now.
   She started undressing him, at the same time her bra joined her dress on the floor. She was nervous, never had a boy seen her so undressed before. And she had never seen a boy naked, not in real life. Her soft moans mixed with their kisses, her body getting warmer.