The Curse (Seeking female character)

Started by Blinkin, September 22, 2018, 09:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Standard Disclaimer:

The gender of the player and that of the character bears no relation to the other. It doesn't matter to me at all if you are a male wanting to play a female, a female wanting to play a male or a wolf wanting to impersonate a sheep; I will be happy to work with you if you're willing to work with me and give as much effort to the story as I do.

Jack Franks had just about everything that he could want out of life; a beautiful wife from a prestegious New Orleans family, a partnership in one of the biggest law firms in the state and the ear of more than a few important people in the city. If he continued to play his cards right, there was even a serious shot at the state senate in 2020. One could say that he had it all and was living the good life in the Big Easy.

But Jack had a weakness that he couldn't control regardless of how hard he tried; he loved women. Not just loved women; he loved the chase and the capture, the feel of their bodies as they kissed and cuddled, of being intimate with them in ways that they would never forget.  Even after his marriage, the draw of the female form was too strong to resist and he gave into it regularly. He did love his wife, but being tied down to any single woman simply wasn't in his nature and not even the women he bedded knew for sure that he wasn't already chasing another skirt... most of them never even realized that he was married!

Jack worked hard to keep it all low key and seperated from his personal life, but like so many men, he wasn't as subtle as he thought he was; Blaire, his wife, caught him with one of his women one afternoon... in their bed... humping away in the doggy position, his dick up her ass.

Blaire wasn't a woman who took these things laying down, so to speak. A true daughter of 'Orleans, she went to a voodoo priestess and paid handsomely for a particularly appropriate form of revenge. If Jack was going to act like a dog and hump everything in sight, then he was going to be a dog, by God!

The next morning, Jack awoke to find himself laying on a thin mat on a concrete floor; the sound of barking dogs non-stop with the strangest smell in his nose. As his eyes adjusted, he realized that he was looking at a grid of metal bars... a cocker spaniel glaring at him from across the isle!

Then, there was a round, dark head looking into the cage, "Good Morning Mr. Franks... My, what a beautiful boy you turned out to be, I'm impressed!" A wide smile formed on her full lips, "Don't worry, you'll keep your balls, but until my curse is broken, a dog you will be." She cackled and wiggled her fingers, "Until you find a woman that you will love beyond all others, until a woman can love you as a man even as you are. Until the flesh is sated, a dog you will be." She grinned again, "I even let you keep your lovely blue eyes and to make things interesting, if you can make a woman climax, you will be able to speak to her... after a fashion at least." She blew him a kiss and started to rise, "Good Bye Jack, enjoy your life as a dog and be a good boy."

Alrighty then. What I'm looking for is someone to play Jack's ultimate love interest and break the curse... if it can be broken; did the priestess mean what she said, or just what you thought that she said? The only way to know for sure is to try... and that is, in and of itself, the biggest hurdle of all. Much of the story is up in the air and I'd be happy to work with a potential partner to flesh it out or simply to run with it and see where it goes. If you're interested, drop me a PM and we can see if we're compatible.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.