♠ Harley and Joker

Started by Anteros Vox, July 18, 2013, 01:23:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anteros Vox

HEIGHT: 6'1
Weight: 192 lbs
HAIR COLOR: Dyed Green. Blonde.
EYE COLOR: Dark Green
PERSONALITY: A violent sociopath who murders people for his own amusement in a word? Mad.
HOME:: Gotham City
TALENTS: Superior Class of Intellect, Highly Skilled Chemist, Master of Disguise, High Tolerance for Pain
SPECIES: human.
PLOT: The Joker making a name for himself has found a fun new enemy,  Bats, though captured for the crimes against Gothem, he is deemed clinically insane and sent to an asylum.  Dr. Harleen Quinzel is his psychiatrist and he her first criminal charge.

NOTE: I would like it to be more mental and you can PM me if things change IC or out.
I want The Joker to have time to meet Harley,  with a raw attraction but seperated by a ten inch barrier his cell glass window. I would like the plot to be dark, gritty, a cat and mouse of words, insults, and jokes between them. She doing her job trying to break his exterior but in the end The Joker plays what ever card to win.
Images Character ideas. etc.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Anteros Vox

VisionBaby

I would love to give this a go. I am guessing I will be Harley? So here goes.  Please feel free to fix any of this thing to better fit what you have in mind.  I would very like to get into this RP with you, so here is my app.

HEIGHT: 5' 3"
Weight: 125
HAIR COLOR: Blond
EYE COLOR: Blue
PERSONALITY: Starts out shy quiet, model student, and worker, just trying to do her job, till she meets him, he make her feel like she can do anything. She feels for him wants to help him, and so becomes that which she never was until now. Now she is cruel ruthless, and will do anything to serve and help the Joker for her love for him.  Like The Joker, she is a homicidal psychotic who escapes easy classification
HOME:: Gotham City
TALENTS:    Surprising strength and stamina, Superior gymnastic skills 
SPECIES: Human

Anteros Vox

I revised this cause I wasn't feeling the plot. Pm me though if your still interested and when you get approved. :]

VisionBaby

Oh sure, no problem, I understand what you mean all the way. Yes, I think I will do that.

surrealobsession

Hey, I am not currently approved. But if I do get approved I thought I would drop you a line. Would you maybe be interested in trying out a Joker/Poison Ivy game? There would probably be a fair amount of power play there, given their personalities. Let me know if it is your cup of tea. :)
HEALING HAS BEEN SLOW, STILL RECOVERING, SORRY! I AM HOPING TO BE BACK SOON...I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN YOU GUYS!<3<3

Horror, Science Fiction, Originals and Fandoms...UNDER CONSTRUCTION WITH UPDATE