Alien Invasion(seeking dom male)

Started by LittleKitten, July 22, 2013, 10:57:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleKitten

This RP is based off a dream I had so there are some details that need to be worked out
No one knows why the aliens came or why they look so familiar. The large, intelligent beings simply appeared and attacked. Their ships leveled cities before landing and ejecting the shock troops.

The brutal soldiers are highly disciplined and while intent on destroying the resistance seem similarly focused on preserving the surviving cities.  No more bombs are dropped once the militaries are dispatched. These alien visitors want the land preserved for their own purposes.

A general, known for his brutality and ruthless nature, leads troops into human held city.  The fighting is unending with little ground given by either side.

The general is leading a raid when he discovers a woman-cut off from the rest of humans. He's ready to dispatch her when his own hormones get the best of him. It's been a long while since he's had a woman and females are rare to this alien race.

After the rape, the human is able to escape the general and disappears into the maze of the city.

Many months later, when the human line is broken, the general scents something familiar. It's the smell of the woman he enjoyed but oddly her scent is now combined with his! He seeks her out, finally finding her hiding in a basement and discovers that she's pregnant.

paladincarvin

What would the aliens be like? Physically, that is.
I am Warp, creator and master of The Transdimensional Brothel, where I can make your dream come true, at the simple cost making sure my dream comes true.

LittleKitten