In need of torture

Started by Nothing, February 06, 2008, 01:41:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nothing

So I have my lovey-dovey romantic game...
Now I need the other side...
I need someone to tie me up, fuck me seven ways from sunday, tease me for hours on end until I'm crazy with desire and then leave me there to squirm...embarass me in public, treat me like an animal and punish me for my wrongs...
Ideally, I'd like a good writer who does more then 2 or three lines at a time...

So yeah, there's my little request, thrown out into the world...maybe someone will answer :)

Stevej101

11 hours late again :(  sounds fun though if you need a second :D
"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

Silvester

Goddamit, I'm late too. Looks like you have a whole queue of suitors, Nothing.

Moondazed

Care to play with a girl? ;)  If so, let me know :)
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Gerald

I'm rather new here on E, I am certain that I am way too late for this story thread, but it is so tempting an idea, if ever you need someone who loves the detail of writing, certainly in more than one sentence, please feel free to ask.  ::)

I know you haven't seen my name on here before, as I just got approved a few days ago, but I have been writing for a while, and know how to develope a character well.  Hope to hear from you sometime. ;)

Geraldtheten
We dwell in the abyss between light and darkness. Look to the darkness first for it will bring you satisfactions untold that the brightness of day will not.  Look to the light if you are fearfull, it will comfort you in the abyss of uncertainty and fear.

ons & offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12934.0