News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Pokegirls! (we need more pokegirls played!)

Started by Panthean, June 29, 2010, 04:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panthean

well... I simply still haven't gotten the chance to do a pokegirls rp. I would want to use all of the pokegirls from the dex, but I want the location to be entirely alternate universe. As far as plot goes, I'm open to discussion.

Here's what I thought of so far:

A bunch of new tamers make a bet with each other that in two years time, they might have the best team. The bet is a large enough sum to be worried about, although I haven't made a decision as to what it should be yet. So the new tamers go out into the world, capture new pokegirls, train them and try to get themselves to become better than all of the others who made the bet. The rp would take place, starting when they made the bet, and go on until the two years are up, and they all meet each other again.

We will come up with a system to decide what defines a single day passing, in order to make sure everyone is on the same timeline. Different players will decide if they are going to play as tamers, or pokegirls, or both. Players are free to play up to 8 characters due to the fact that each tamer may have many pokegirls. Here's a sample character sheet:

Due to the number of characters each player will likely play, it'd be best if you didn't have a problem with people playing genders of their own.

We need more people to play other character's pokegirl harem members!

All completed info sheets will be posted in the OOC thread for reference. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=73971.new#new
IC thread! https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=74465.new#new

Character Sheet

Name:
Gender: (all pokegrils are female... tamers can be any gender)
Role: (Tamer, Pokegirl, other... please ask)
Type: (if pokegirl, tell which one)
Appearance: (this is important...)
Blood Gifts/Curses: (you could probably find a list somewhere, there are no pure humans left in the pokegirl world)
Skills/Talents: (Martial arts, marksmanship, athletic, etc.)
Short Bio: (optional)

Custom Item Sheet

Custom items will be introduced into the game as needed. If you are going to bring in an item that has some significant value or possesses some special ability, please fill this out.

Name:
Appearance: (Describe what it is and how it looks)
Ability: (What it does. If it does nothing, there is no need to fill this sheet out!)
Rarity: (specify how often people should be able to find it, or if it is totally unique)

Location Sheet

Since we are using an alternate universe world, we are going to bring in all custom cities, regions, and other significant locations.

Name:
Relative Location: (how far is it, and in which direction, from another location. I will make a sheet for the base town, and we can go from there)
Difficulty: (how hard is it to get there, is there a road, etc.)
Danger: (how hostile is the place. Is there lots of powerful enemies, or is the environment tough at all)
Attraction: (why would people actually go here?)

Custom Pokegirl Sheet

If you want to bring in a custom pokegirl for the purpose of being creative, or if you want to bring in a powerful enemy to fight against, feel free to do so. Be careful of how powerful you make it, I am not going to allow anything too powerful.

In addition to the custom pokegirls, I will also put up the files for the pokegirls that we actually use in the rp.

Name: (the name of the type of the pokegirl, not the specific nickname)
Element: (Be creative, I'm gonna leave this open until some-one comes up with something ridiculous)
Rarity: (How often do people run into this type of pokegirl? Is it unique?)
Diet: (This is strictly for the rp, in case you want to say that a certain type of pokegirl needs a certain diet)
Libido: (Basically... the amount of sex needed for the pokegirl to stay sentient, this may differ from each one's individual sex drive)
Attacks: (be creative... nothing overpowered unless you have my permission)
Enhancements: (how it differs from typical human strength, speed, endurance, etc.)
Evolves To:
Evolves From:
Description: (appearance and technical information. again, not overpowered without my approval)

Wolfy

Me! Me! Pick me Pan!...I've always wanted to do a Pokegirl RP, but they never seem to work out. D:

Panthean

find more players... pokegirls is meant to be massive!

Paradox

Just a heads up; there was a similar topic posted last year that never really went anywhere. You may want to look at who expressed interest in it and PM them to let them know that you're trying to revamp the idea.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31526.0

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Panthean

Quote from: Paradox on June 29, 2010, 06:27:06 PM
Just a heads up; there was a similar topic posted last year that never really went anywhere. You may want to look at who expressed interest in it and PM them to let them know that you're trying to revamp the idea.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31526.0

awesome, thanks much!

Major Major

I still am up for it.

TwilightGemini

Same here. I've been itching to do one of these for a long time!  ;D
Apologies & Absences (Updated 8/7/15 - Outdated.)

Ons and Offs

I usually work six days a week, at least two of them being long shifts lasting at least ten hours. I always have a long shift on Thursdays and usually Fridays.

Nyarly

There is actually a game like this in the NC: Exotic Big Groups, but it is apparently pretty much dead. One could revive it though...

Wolfy

Who's going to be a pokegirl and who's gonna be a tamer? :P

I always thought a nice subplot of Having a Tamer's pokegirl be his/her thresholded best friend would be something interesting....anyone interested? :D

Nyarly

Nevermind whether the old game get's revived or it will be a new game, I'm kinda interested. But I'm not sure, if I don't play too many RPs already. Although I don't really have problems with my posts at the moment. But I think I will wait until others post their characters first.

Just one question: Will the Pokegirls totally new creatures only or are anthropomorphizations of Pokemon allowed too?

Callie Del Noire

I'm interested.. but cynical about the lifespan... so given my idea has killed several attempts.. I'll sit out and just watch. :(

Panthean

Quote from: Nyarly on June 30, 2010, 02:08:36 AM
Nevermind whether the old game get's revived or it will be a new game, I'm kinda interested. But I'm not sure, if I don't play too many RPs already. Although I don't really have problems with my posts at the moment. But I think I will wait until others post their characters first.

Just one question: Will the Pokegirls totally new creatures only or are anthropomorphizations of Pokemon allowed too?

that's basically what they are to begin with. The premise of pokegirls is that they are all girls, and require an active sex life in order to stay sentient, if they don't they become feral.

You could find a 'pokedex' online fairly easily, try searching for pokegirl pokedex or pokegirl list in google, or you could just join the yahoo group, and they will send you a downloadable .doc of it. Or better yet, pm me and ask for me to send you a copy.

I'm fairly new to the whole concept myself which is why we will be using an alternate universe world rather than the 'canon' world, which is rather an odd term consider the whole thing is a fandom and there is no real canon to it.

I think we have more than enough to start... although I'm getting the feeling that this is really only appealing to guys lol. Like I said in my first post: 8 characters per player. That way you can create both a tamer, and several pokegirls that will function as a member of your trainer character's 'harem' or another's.

There will be a lot of alternate universe stuff including: items, locations, people, even some pokegirls can be made up for this rp. The only thing I want to be certain of is that the concepts revolving around the pokegirls (battles, 'taming', training, catching) are still present.

I'm going to make a character sheet, a custom item sheet, a custom location sheet, and a custom pokegirl sheet. That way when you continuously refer back to something, people can look it up here instead of being confused.

Character Sheet

Name:
Gender: (all pokegrils are female... tamers can be any gender)
Role: (Tamer, Pokegirl, other... please ask)
Type: (if pokegirl, tell which one)
Appearance: (this is important...)
Short Bio: (optional)

Custom Item Sheet

Name:
Appearance: (Describe what it is and how it looks)
Ability: (What it does. If it does nothing, there is no need to fill this sheet out!)
Rarity: (specify how often people should be able to find it, or if it is totally unique)

Location Sheet

Name:
Relative Location: (how far is it, and in which direction, from another location. I will make a sheet for the base town, and we can go from there)
Difficulty: (how hard is it to get there, is there a road, etc.)
Danger: (how hostile is the place. Is there lots of powerful enemies, or is the environment tough at all)
Attraction: (why would people actually go here?)

Custom Pokegirl Sheet

I will go ahead and post the cannon description for the pokegirls we use in this thread as well

Name: (the name of the type of the pokegirl, not the specific nickname)
Element: (Be creative, I'm gonna leave this open until some-one comes up with something ridiculous)
Rarity: (How often do people run into this type of pokegirl? Is it unique?)
Diet: (This is strictly for the rp, in case you want to say that a certain type of pokegirl needs a certain diet)
Libido: (Basically... the amount of sex needed for the pokegirl to stay sentient, this may differ from each one's individual sex drive)
Attacks: (be creative... nothing overpowered unless you have my permission)
Enhancements: (how it differs from typical human strength, speed, endurance, etc.)
Evolves To:
Evolves From:
Description: (appearance and technical information. again, not overpowered without my approval)

Panthean

Also... you could give me a description, and have me try to search the page for the pokegirl that matches best. Or give me the pokemon equivalent, and I'll try to find it.

Nyarly

I like cats very much and want to ask you for cat-like pokegirls.

Also, do we have to make eight characters? It's a bit... much.

Panthean

no... but a full 'harem' is six... so if you want to fill that up, you might need to make characters for yourself

cats... there's a lot... hang on... I might just have to post names for now... and you can tell me which you want to know more about

yikes... okay, there are a ton of cats...

MYSTICKAT, the Guardian Cat Pokégirl
ROMANTICIDE, the Forgemaster Pokégirl (cat/scorpion)

Flying:
GRIFFON, the Catbird Pokégirl
PHAENINE, the OTHER catbird Pokégirl
SPHINX, the Aerial Warlord Pokégirl (cat/avian)

LIONESS, the Royal Cat Pokégirl

ICE:
KOOL KAT, the Sexy Snowcat Pokégirl
SHAGUAR, the Cool Cat Pokégirl

Magic:
MISTOFFELES, the Conjuring Cat Pokégirl
NEKOMATA, the Two-tailed Spellcat Pokégirl

Normal:
BOOBCAT, the Agile Cat Pokégirl
CABBIT, the Friendly Pokégirl (I think it's a cat)
CHEETAH, the Quick Kitten Pokégirl
CHEETIT, the Fast Cat Pokégirl
KITTEN, the Kitty Cat Pokégirl (this is your basic cat... evolves into most other cats)
LYNX, the Mountain Kitty Pokégirl
MERROWL, the Feline Pokégirl (this is the second most basic... also evolves into several other cats, but can evolve from Kitten... oh get this, the evolution method is an orgasm lol)
MUFFGOOSE, the Snake-Eater Pokégirl, AKA the Hard-Rocker Pokégirl (also a mongoose)
PURRSIAN, the Catscratch Pokégirl
PUSSYCAT, the Domestic Cat Pokégirl
SUGAR KITTEN, the "Sugar Me" Pokégirl (also, magic)
WILDCAT, the Frisky Kitty Pokégirl

Dark:
WERECAT, the Form-Changing Feline Pokégirl (also, fighting)

Plant:
PUSSYWILLOW, the Magicflower Cat Pokégirl (also, magic)

Poison:
SWEET PUSSY, the "Hot, Sticky, Sweet" Pokégirl (also, magic)

Psychic:
GLAMORPUSS, the Pretty Kitty Pokégirl (also, the Catty Pokégirl) (also, normal type)
CHESHIRE, the Mischievous Cat Pokégirl

Rock:
MOUNTAIN CAT (a.k.a. NEMEANESS), the Rambunctious Rocky Feline Pokégirl
SABRETOOH TIGRESS, the Flirtatious Fang Pokégirl (also, fighting)

Water:
CATFISH, the Wet Pussy Pokégirl

Fire:
HELLCAT, the Fiendish Feline Pokégirl (also, ghost)
FIRECAT, the Hot Pussy Pokégirl

Legendary:
BASTIT, the Legendary Sex Kitten Pokégirl (angelic)

here's the deal... I know that since the doc is so large, that the search results I got once around aren't perfect, in fact it's likely to skip over some results by both human and system error. If you want to give me a element type or if you want to see the two basic cat pokegirls, tell me.

Nyarly

Why ain't I surprised that there are so many cats... ;)

I had the idea to make an entire group of cat pokegirls (except the tamer, of course) and it seems that it is possible.

I'm especially interested in Kool Kat, Nekomata, Sugar Kitten, Wildcat, Glamorpuss and Catfish. Could you tell more about them?

Panthean

I have to head out soon... I'll give you the info later

Okay, here's where the story begins for everyone, and a few places immediately following

Name: Greenford
Relative Location: this is the base location, all other locations will be in relative position to this one, or another one
Difficulty: base location, start here
Danger: 0, no hostility when the game begins
Attraction: home town, so either to defend it from an invasion or an attack, or to go home
More Description: It is a small town, possessing one pokecenter (pokecenters act as clinics, tamers' schools, and also count as a free place to sleep) Everyone who joins the rp has a right to put in one home for each tamer character they use. There is a small police station, and one small store. Most of the town is scattered about, small paved roads connect every building, most homes stand alone in the woods or in the fields, like a farming community without the farms. There are a few restaurants.

Name: Silverton
Relative Location: About a 16 hour walk north of Greenford, and the closest town to Greenford
Difficulty: Fairly easy travel, paved roadway from Greenford, and a paved roadway to Silverfork City
Danger: High crime rating, lots of black markets, not a lot of hostile nature
Attraction: closest town to Greenford, mining town
More: Silverton is a mining town, it has died out twice in the past becoming a ghost town, giving its buildings the interesting look of having been refurnished and partially repaired. There are no exceptionally large buildings, but they are, for the most part, close together. There is one pokecenter, three small police station, several shops and markets, three inns and one or two restaurants.

Name: Silverton Mines
Relative Location: 2 hours east of Silverton
Difficulty: paved pathway, high traffic of workers, not a lot of natural hostility, high crime rating
Danger: very dangerous, always a threat of collapse, people are not nice here, occasional attacks from wild pokegirls
Attraction: main source of income for Silverton

Name: Silverfork City
Relative Location: 12 hours north west of Silverton
Difficulty: relatively easy travel, paved roadway
Danger: typical crime ratings for a large city
Attraction: Newest city in the world, exceptionally large.

Panthean

Quote from: Nyarly on June 30, 2010, 02:39:02 PM
Why ain't I surprised that there are so many cats... ;)

I had the idea to make an entire group of cat pokegirls (except the tamer, of course) and it seems that it is possible.

I'm especially interested in Kool Kat, Nekomata, Sugar Kitten, Wildcat, Glamorpuss and Catfish. Could you tell more about them?

there was a change in plans... I have some time now

okay... each also has a long description... I would prefer to only post those if you really need them

KOOL KAT, the Sexy Snowcat Pokégirl
Type: Near Human
Element: Ice
Frequency: Very Rare
Diet: chilled fish
Role: covert operations, arctic rescue missions
Libido: Low (Average after being heated)
Strong Vs: Dragon, Flying, Ground, Plant, Ice
Weak Vs: Fighting, Fire, Rock, Steel
Attacks: Snow Storm, Mist, Ice Punch, Ice Wall, Snow Storm, Agility, Chilled Arousal, Sex Attack 1
Enhancements: Enhanced Strength (x7), Night Vision, Enhanced Hearing (x4), Enhanced Reflexes (x3), Enhanced Speed (x2), Arctic Invisibility
Evolves: None
Evolves From: Shaguar (orgasm)

NEKOMATA, the Two-tailed Spellcat Pokégirl
Element: Magic
Frequency: Very Rare
Diet: omnivore, preference for fish and meat
Role: Magic-user, mage assistant
Libido: Low (High seasonally)
Strong Vs: Fire, Steel, Ghost
Weak Vs: Water, Bug
Attacks: Fira, Thundara, Blizzara, Power Bolt, Scratch, Leap, Dodge, Agility, Teleport, Hypnotize, Illusion, Reflect, Smile, Summon, Tail Whip, Dazzle High Levels only: Ultima
Enhancements: Enhanced Speed and Agility (x6), spellcasting abilities, night-vision, Enhanced senses (x3), Magical knowledge, Telepathy
Evolves From: Mistoffeles (Tatmon runic tattoos applied)

WILDCAT, the Frisky Kitty Pokégirl
Element: Normal
Frequency: Rare
Diet: omnivore, preference for fish, eggs, milk, and similar products
Role: Taming other Pokégirls in a Harem, public sex
Libido: High
Strong Vs: Ghost, sex attacks
Weak Vs: Fighting, domination attacks
Attacks: Slash, Fury Swipes, Tackle, Earlobe Nibble, Tongue-In-Ear, Ear Blow, Spank, Sex Attack 1, 2, 3, Butt Wiggle, Sexy Hug, Go Down, Purr Vibrations
Enhancements: Enhanced Hearing (x3), Enhanced Reflexes (x4), Enhanced Sight (x3), Enhanced Strength (x5), Enhanced Speed (x2), Endurance, Night Vision
Evolves: Boobcat (normal), Warcat (battle stress), Werecat (Moon Stone)
Evolves From: Purrsian (battle stress)

GLAMORPUSS, the Pretty Kitty Pokégirl (also, the Catty Pokégirl)
Type: Near Human Animorph (feline)
Element: Normal/Psychic
Frequency: Extremely Rare (highly pursued!)
Diet: Only the best and finest. High-quality human-style food is most desired, but fancy-brand Pokéchow will be accepted more than low-grade human food.
Role: Show stopper, talent coach, one-woman makeup and costuming team
Libido: Average
Strong Vs: Magic, rodent-type Pokégirls
Weak Vs: Rock, Fighting, anything that threatens to mess up her hair
Attacks: Scratch, Pounce, Follow Me, Pursuit, Slash, Primp (others vary by individual and training, see text)
Enhancements: Stage Aura, Fashion Sense, Enhanced Agility (x4), Enhanced Durability (x4), Enhanced Auditory (x6)
Evolves From: Bimbo (Cat E-Medal)

CATFISH, the Wet Pussy Pokégirl
Type: Animorph, Very Near Human
Element: Water
Frequency: Uncommon
Diet: fish and cream
Role: Lifeguards at beaches, swimming instructors, fishers... pirates too.
Libido: Average (High once a month)
Strong Vs: Ground, Fire, Rock, Water
Weak Vs: Electric, Ice, Plant
Attacks: Bite, Fury Swipes, Kick, Scratch, Slap, Tail Slap, Water Gun, Water Spear, Slick Stroke, Air Recovery
Enhancements: Enhanced Speed(x3 on land, x5 in water), Enhanced Agility (x3 on land, x5 in water), Enhanced Senses (x3), can move on land as well as water, Night Vision, Cold Tolerance, Breathe Underwater
Evolves From: Catgirl (Water Stone), Kitten (normal; raised by a large body of water)

Panthean

Part of the pokegirl world is blood gifts and curses, those can be almost as complicated as the different pokegirls themselves. There are NO HUMANS in the pokegirls world, all characters are only mostly human, and they posses certain inhuman traits that are the blood gifts and blood curses.

I'm not sure if we should worry about blood gifts or curses since there are so many... at least not the specifics...
tell me if you want your character to have some sort of natural resistance or anything, I'll find one for you and tell you what it's called. i'm also not opposed to just making some up for this rp. I will limit you though.

my character:

Name: Jason
Role: Tamer
Appearance: Brown hair, buzz cut, wears cargo pants and T-shirt under a black hoodie, sometimes wears sunglasses. 5'11" tall, muscular fit, physically in shape, trimmed facial hair.
Short Bio: I do have a huge story for him, but it's not going to work with this rp.
Blood Gifts/Curses: Endurance, Agility, Strength
Talents: highly skilled in Kung Fu

Starter Pokegirl: Puppy:

PUPPY, the Puppy Dog Pokégirl
Type: Varies from Near Human to Animorph
Element: Normal
Frequency: Common
Diet: Omnivorous
Role: Various domestic roles
Libido: Average
Strong Vs: Ghost
Weak Vs: Fighting
Attacks: Tackle, Bite, Snarl, Dig, Puppy Dog Eyes*
Enhancements: Enhanced Olfactory & Auditory Senses (x2), Claws, Enhanced Reflexes (x2)
Evolves: Doggirl (normal), Growlie (Fire Stone)
Evolves From: None

Puppy's profile:

Nickname: Puppy
Role: Pokegirl (Jason)
Appearance: Anthropomorphic canine. Floppy dog ears, short claws, fluffy tail (2.5 ft), no fur, 5'2" tall, somewhat muscularly toned, B-cup, no muzzle, human teeth, slightly tanned. Wears a torn shirt that only covers her breasts enough to hide her nipples, wears a very broad belt that hangs over her hips and mostly conceals her crotch. Hair is short, and scruffy looking, blue eyes.
Type: Puppy
Short Bio: Jason takes her over three, more powerful pokegirls in order to keep her from being put down.
Talents: begging
Known attacks: just biting and scratching, not a very experienced fighter, nor well trained.

If anyone wants to control Puppy, I can swap with you and control one of your pokegirl characters to make it more interesting.

Nyarly

Callie Del Noire

I would love to play my Drowzee but like I said.. I jinx games.. :(

Panthean

Quote from: Nyarly on June 30, 2010, 05:55:55 PM
Here is an index of the pokegirls with descriptions: http://www.angelfire.com/mn3/pokegirls/masterindex.html

awesome, thanks!

... Callie Del Noire...

how do you jinx games? play!XP

Wolfy

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on June 30, 2010, 06:45:19 PM
I would love to play my Drowzee but like I said.. I jinx games.. :(

*snags Callie* my pokegirl!....Please? lol...I think we were going to be a Tamer-Pokegirl Duo in the last game..but that never got off the ground.

Panthean

Quote from: Wolfy on June 30, 2010, 07:42:47 PM
*snags Callie* my pokegirl!....Please? lol...I think we were going to be a Tamer-Pokegirl Duo in the last game..but that never got off the ground.

like I said... everyone's probably gonna end up playing at least one or two characters that are another tamer's pokegirl. Hence the character limit of 8. We might even consider making/playing one pokegirl character for each person's tamer character.

I'm probably going to exceed 8 characters in order to play major villains or other characters like gym leaders if we decide to use them at all.

Everyone else... put up some character sheets so we can start this thing!

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Wolfy on June 30, 2010, 07:42:47 PM

Look over my 'dead characters' file on my Off/Ons to see if you can handle the idea..