What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy an Nice

Suppose the neutral angels were able to talk Yahweh and Lucifer- God and Satan, into settling out of court. Specifically, how would they divide the assets of their earthly kingdom? Would God be satisfied to take loaves and fishes .. allowing Satan the red-eye gravy, eighteen ounce New York steak, and buckets of chilled champagne? Would God really accept twice-a-month lovemaking for procreative purposes and give Satan the all-night, no-holds-barred, nasty "can't-get-enough-of-you," hot as hell fucks? Well? Would he?

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Happy an Nice

*nods*

If it had been one the spelling would have been fine. Yes, that is the one. *giggles, get in the shower and crosses her fingers*
Suppose the neutral angels were able to talk Yahweh and Lucifer- God and Satan, into settling out of court. Specifically, how would they divide the assets of their earthly kingdom? Would God be satisfied to take loaves and fishes .. allowing Satan the red-eye gravy, eighteen ounce New York steak, and buckets of chilled champagne? Would God really accept twice-a-month lovemaking for procreative purposes and give Satan the all-night, no-holds-barred, nasty "can't-get-enough-of-you," hot as hell fucks? Well? Would he?

TheLegionary

Talia

coffee, just milk or cream.
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Aiden

TheLegionary

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Nico

Aiden

Beguile's Mistress

Saerrael

Baleron87

Cheap vodka from the bottle, chased with Diet Pepsi.

Yeah... I'm uber.

auroraChloe

finishing my chocolate milk from dinner

Quote from: Baleron87 on November 04, 2009, 07:44:30 PM
Cheap vodka from the bottle, chased with Diet Pepsi.

Yeah... I'm uber.   

Dude!  friggen ouch!

a/a 8/21/17

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Nico

Kazyth

New Amsterdam Gin (super smooth!) and apple cider.  Tasty!
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

SFN

Autumn52

wish I had a nice cup of hot chocolate

Nice to see you SFN  ;)

still drinking the warm milk

Nico

Oniya

My second cup of tea.  Feeling very cold and sluggish today.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

mkkdreams

TheLegionary

green tea.

Does anyone know whether green tea makes the teeth darker like coffee?

Autumn52

no it does not

Coffee with french vanilla creamer