All or nothing interest check (Transformation role play.) two spots available!

Started by Jennifer swallows, May 30, 2013, 10:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vorian

Ons/Offs - Updated 10/8/14 to reflect my switch to Liege and attempt a bit more clarity.
Ideas
Absences - Updated 3/26/15

Jennifer swallows

Well, I'm OK if you play a wife character, but we would need to find another contender in the ring. It might not be that hard actually, since We have filled up 7 spots a lot faster then I thought. Which is very exciting to see! ^_^

Edit!
Quote from: Vorian on June 01, 2013, 04:40:20 AM
I'm interested, if you have an odd number.

that is good news to me! Would you like to be someone that win's or loses? Right now we have 3 winner's, 3 losers, and jarick is ok with playing either side.

Vorian

Ons/Offs - Updated 10/8/14 to reflect my switch to Liege and attempt a bit more clarity.
Ideas
Absences - Updated 3/26/15

Jennifer swallows

Alright then, so far that's 4 losers and 3 winners. Jarick, if you are ok with winning, that means we have all the men we need for the roleplay and we can begin discussing who will be paired with who and what our character's are like.

I have a few idea's for mine, but it's getting late right now. I do know I want to know one of the winner's before the match and that we were friends. the person who will face me, I'm ok if we are strangers or if there is something more to it then that.

Hogan

Jennifer swallows

all right, so far it seems we have all of the winner's and losers that we need for the role play. Later we can always bring in new blood, but i think we are good for now. Of course, the positions for wife's are still open if anyone out there is interested. We have one 3 more losers wife's to fill, and four winners.

Nighteyes8765

I'd be interested in playing a wife to a losing contestant.

Jennifer swallows

Confirmed wrestlers:

Jarick: winner
Hogan: winner
polymorph: winner
Tenshinhan: winner
kakihara: winner

Beatrice Black: loser
Irolon: loser
Jennifer Swallows: loser
Vorian: loser

wifes:
LandofromTexas: Winner

Eliza:loser
Nighteyes8765: loser

I added you to the team! ^_^ Welcome aboard!

We are  still looking for more wife's if anyone is interested. Two more losers and four winners.

Kakihara

I'd be interested myself.  I'm just trying to get my butt back into RPing again here and something new to add to what I have would be interesting, especially in group play.  I've just started to like the transformation genre and I'm playing my first transformed MtoF in another venue, and it's been fun.  Still, I'm probably go for a being one of the winners.  I was thinking of an African American candidate idea.  If there is any more room.:)

Oh, and I will read those stories... have no doubt. >:)

Jennifer swallows

hello and welcome! ^_^ We can add you to the group role play, but I do have to ask. Do you mean a winning wrestler/man, or the wife of one of the winners? Right now we have 4 open slots for he winner's wife's, but we can also add a 5th winning wrestler as long as we can find a 5th loser for you to fight.

Kakihara

I was looking at more playing the winning wrestler/man.  I find myself not playing the best female characters so usually prefer the male side to keep from stinking up the place.:)

Jennifer swallows

That's ok. We can open up a 5th spot and see if there's someone else out there that will like to play a loser.

Confirmed wrestlers:

Jarick: winner
Hogan: winner
polymorph: winner
Tenshinhan: winner
kakihara: winner

Beatrice Black: loser
Irolon: loser
Jennifer Swallows: loser
Vorian: loser

confirmed wifes:

LandofromTexas: Winner
Katiana: winner

Eliza:loser

ATTENTION!
Right now we are not accepting any more winner's for the men and only have one more spot to fill for the losers.

We are still looking for 4 winner's wife's and 3 losers wife's. If you know of anyone that might be interested, please let me know or give them a link to this thread. Thank you. ^_^

Oh, and if there's a spot you were interested in but it's now filled, please drop me a line. there is always the possibility of a round two if things go well and I would be happy to keep you in mind if things go well.

Katiana

Hi, I'm interested in playing a wife to a winning contestant.

Hogan

Jennifer swallows

Hello Katiana! I've added you to the list of wife's for the winners. If we can get one more person on the losers side of things, then we can start pairing people up. I'll remember that you and hogan are already a team though. That means you both can come up with your reasons for joining the company, Mason and Mason and why you would risk everything in the ring.

ATTENTION!
Right now we are not accepting any more winner's for the men and only have one more spot to fill for the losers. If you are interested in playing on the losing side, go ahead and throw your hat into the ring. ^_^

We are still looking for 3 winner's wife's and 3 losers wife's. If you know of anyone that might be interested, please let me know or give them a link to this thread. It's not necessary for us to have a wife for everyone of course.

Oh, and if there's a spot you were interested in but it's now filled, please drop me a line. there is always the possibility of a round two if things go well and I would be happy to keep you in mind if things go well.

Jennifer swallows

In an effort to make sure no one loses interest in the role play, I wanted to ask if there was anyone that would be interested in playing two roles? Since we have four on the losing side and 5 on the winning side. OR, if you know of anyone that might be interested, please let them know. I've been getting in touch with some people and have had some success, but i haven't found anyone to fill the last spot for the losers.

Kakihara

Well, feel free to drop my ass if needed if you can't find anyone else.:)  I know I was the last horn to blow and I don't want to hold up what sounds like it will be a good game if I'm skewing the numbers.  I'm willing to sacrifice of myself if nothing else pans out. :-\  Not that I want to but it seems like it will be a fun game and I don't want to see it peter out if I can help it.

Jennifer swallows

I don't want to drop anyone. If we have to, I'll play the 5th spot on the losing team as well. I'm keeping the thread open while we begin to pair up, so if anyone else joins in between now and then, We will be fine. ^_^ Don't worry! I'm doing all I can to make everyone happy!

Nighteyes8765

I could also play a losing contestant. I'd just ask that I not be my own wife. ^_^

Jennifer swallows

That sounds good to me. ^_^ We only have two wife's on either side, so 6 people will be with out wife's anyway. Ok, I'll make sure that works out, thank you! I'm sending you a pm shortly.

Nighteyes8765

I love this kind of sacrifice. I get to have more fun, and it seems like I'm a nice person. Win win!

Jennifer swallows

Well, in this case it's a win lose.  ;)

Alright, so far we have all of the spots we need filled. I've gotten in touch with the losers and I'm finding out who they would like to pair up with based on some questions I asked the winners. Once they get back to me, I'll know who to pair up with who.

In the mean time, I have a question for everyone. When you would like this role play to start? Would some of you like to already know how you get ahead in the company, or would you like to role play a scene where you find this out and then have scenes building up to the big match?

Kakihara

I kinda like the idea of role playing when the find out, just that sizing up of the competition.  But then, that's because I love the build up so when things hit it's so much more fun.

But I'm good either way.

Jennifer swallows

Quote from: kakihara on June 02, 2013, 11:16:48 PM
I kinda like the idea of role playing when the find out, just that sizing up of the competition.  But then, that's because I love the build up so when things hit it's so much more fun.

But I'm good either way.

I love the build up as well. The way I picture it in my head, everyone's already had the meeting telling them that they are in line for a promotion and are called down to the private getaway. So we can all meet at the getaway and chat a bit, building up on our relationships that may already be established OOC, or getting to know each other a little better.

I will play the exec who gave you each your meeting, their with my secretary and letting you all get comfortable before the real show begins. None of you will know how we actually are promoted until later that night when I call you down stairs so you can watch one match and find out how you advance. Then we can take off from there and let everyone consider what it is they want to do and find out who they will be facing. Once you all feel ready, just send me a email or a phone call in the roleplay, and I will let you know who you will be fighting.

I would like it if I could keep your opponent secret till you actually say yes in the role play, but that would be difficult since I want you all to get together and make sure you are on the same page. But, I am still trying to keep an air of mystery by obscuring some details as the losers of the match deiced on some things the winners have told me. Based on what they tell me, i will pair you up and then you both can discuss your characters and what you are each looking for in more detail.

Jennifer swallows

OK, So far I've Paired every winner with every respective loser in their upcoming matches and have sent out pm's to let people know they can start crafting stories between each other and get a feel for what they are both looking for. I'm going to update this post with my profile and I hope others will begin to join me.

I also sent out pm's to the wife's and have made 3 pairings so far with the fourth one almost finalized, just waiting on a few pm's to get back to me. The role play is still very much active and is closer to starting then ever!

Character sheet.
Name: Jeremy Conner <- subject to change if my partner playing my wife wants a different last name.
Height: 6'2
penis size before match, 7 inches hard.
The phisical build of someone who takes care of him self, both with a healthy diet and a strict regimen of yoga.

Naturally strong, but not heavily muscular. Jeremy came into his own around high school and had an awkward child hood. The dweeb of his classes and caught the ire of every bully that was able to put two and two together and realize they could push the skinny pip squeak around. That is, until high school, when he finally began to come into his own and had a series of growth spurts. No longer a short 5'5 and 111 pounds, he was now a towering 6'3 200 pound force to be reckoned with.

Star running back and head of his class, Everything was falling into place for him now and seemingly his troubles was behind him. All of his hard work and past torments seemed to be worth it, as everything he went after, he got. Not only did he strive for something better, he believed he was owed something better. Having put up with enough hell in his life, it was time to reap the rewards.

He graduated with top honors and quickly sought his masters degree in business administration. Always the brightest and always seemingly two steps ahead, His future was bright. Which only got brighter when he was asked to join Mason and mason. The biggest, happiest day fate had dropped into his lap then when He first met his wife.

It was a low tier position, but the possibility's were endless for him and With a little bit of effort, seemed easy to those on the outside looking in. His past demons still haunted him and fueled his ambition, whether he knew it or not, But the way he carried him self and overcame every obstacle with ease, you would never know he had a hard day in his life.

Not quick to anger, as the pain of those child hood days hiding in lockers or the playground still haunted him, He choose to let his actions and his life lead as an example as to why potential modern day bully's, didn't deserve an ounce of his attention. They would never have what he had, and if he wanted it, he got it.

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/4493/jeremyconners.jpg