Kaeru University (Year Five) [Interest Check for game revival.]

Started by Nazora, September 06, 2010, 09:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nazora

This is something I had to drop and would like to pick up again. Although I'm time skipping so none of the old plots are intertwined and people can start fresh.

Plot:

In the town of Transmogri, tucked away on the eastern banks of the Deshutes river in central Oregon, is recently built university. Kaeru University was established under extremely mysterious circumstances. Planned, built, staffed and accredited in a period of about six months. Nobody knows how how the school came into existence so fast. No one ever seemed to have heard of the supposedly ancient town of Transmogri until the school was built. The dean of the school, who soon became to known as Mistress Nazora for rumored exploits, has little if any recorded history beyond necessary papers to back up her existence.

The first few years of the schools history went by without incident. It was a college as mundane as its uniform policy. Then in the forth year, there were rumors of strange happenings, of people disappearing from existence. Of course, everything was always explained away or covered so well that was never any investigation into the events surrounding this school and town.

Now the college enters its fifth year of existence. New students are filling the halls, mixing with those who are on their way to being graduates. Only, things are getting stranger every day. Students are suffering odd changes, and the staff seem to be busy about a major project. What this project entails is a mystery, but one student has reported overhearing the dean say that it would have "Worldwide impact for the benefit of the Family."

Locations

There are two main locations with their own threads. The campus grounds and the town itself. each of these locations has sub-locations where a character can hang about independently or interact with an NPC or player character. There is also an OOC and Character thread in place from years back. I'd rather revive these than clog the forum with new threads.

Characters

There are three types of characters in this game.

The Family:

These are the administrators of Kaeru university. Sometimes they are staff as well. All members of the family naturally have black hair and violet eyes unless they alter their appearance artificially. The members of the family have an insane power. They can alter any human form to any form they see fit by inflicting a series of smaller changes, they can transform people, they can transform what other people are wearing, and they can even transform small objects as long as they are carried on the person.

The most powerful and elite members of the family can change other family members and themselves.

What the family can not do, is alter a person's spirit, soul, or mind. There can be a change in a person's likes and dislikes via altered body chemistry, but this may not be enough to overcome what a person is truly determined to be.

Since family members will propel the main plot and have powers that might trample some-ones on & offs if abused, you must be approved by me before you can play one.

Humans: From staff, to students, to townspeople and outsiders, humans are just that, human. Humans are susceptible to be changed by a family member as soon their face is seen by one. It's that simple, a human is under the power of a family member forever just by being looked at one time. Although, the glance has to be in person.

Sometimes a family member will take a particular liking to a certain someone, and make them their pet. A growing number of powerful humans in the outside world are slaves of a family member.

Changed: From animals, to furniture, to mythological creatures, to sex toys. One can never know in this town. The chair you are sitting on may have once been the janitor. The girl you are flirting with might be hiding the fact she has been changed to a futanari or wasn't born a girl. You might catch a glimpse of a real life, cat-person,  naga or centaur. There might even be some people hiding twisted transformations, or some creations that have been warped into a state that leaves little evidence of there humanity. There might be monsters about, humans that have been so severely changed they'd only be recognized as such.

Characters may start as either a family member or a human.
Name: Name of Character.

Important- Position: Is your character a student, member of the University staff, or a townsperson. List if your character is a PC, player Character, or NPC Non-player Charter.

Character Template.

Gender: Male or Female only for starting gender. It will remain your base gender if you swap gender, become a hermaphrodite, or become something gender confusing.
Height:
Weight:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:

Appearance: One or two paragraph description your build, figure, facial features, usual expressions, preferred clothing outside of standard school uniforms.

Altered Appearance: An optional setting to edit if you want to keep track of any transformations that may have been inflicted on the character.

Personality: A one or two paragraph description of how your character reacts to the world around her. How does your character think and feel. What are your character's likes and dislikes, not to be confused with your own on and offs, as your character may hate something on your ON list.

Background: How you came to be at the hallowed halls of Kaeru University. A brief paragraph or two describing your character's history.

Picture: Is optional.

Links to threads I wish to revive:

1. Character Database: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=14043;all

2. Main Campus Role Play Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=14064.0

3. Transmogri, Oregon: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=14347.0

Notes:

Please note that I want to start at fresh year with no previous story line entanglements. If veterans wish to return, they can PM me and we'll work out the back story for the remainder of the year that is being time skipped.

This is a non-consensual exotic story line and almost anything can happen. The only limits are most of the things found in the extreme category. No extreme torture, vore, scatplay, murder, etc. All players will have characters over the age of eighteen.

This is an interest check, please don't post in any of the old threads until I decide there is enough interest to revive them. The game will be altered in the sense that players can now be family members if approved. I hope this goes well because I really enjoyed hosting this game.
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

Jarod1

I would like to be a part of this should I post my character bio here or in the character database?

Nazora

Here, I don't want to bump any of the old threads unless I get enough interest.
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Jarod1

Here is my bio.  I hope its okay.  if you need me to change anything let me know.

Name: Austin Refence
Height:  6’1
Weight: 195 lbs
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: Reddish

Appearance:  His body is well toned and athletic though not overly muscular.  He is keeps himself in good shape running and working out.  His face tall and handsome with almond shaped eyes and a prominent but not large nose.  When he’s not at school he typically dresses in dark colored pants,  light colored shirts and a long black coat that hangs down to his knees’s.  All of his clothes are nice and somewhat more expensive than something off the rack at Wal-mart.

Although he not prone to being overly emotional, he usually wears a pleasant friendly smile.  He also enjoys a good laugh.

Altered Appearance: An optional setting to edit if you want to keep track of any transformations that may have been inflicted on the character.

Personality: Though by no means an egghead Austin is smart enough that learning comes relatively easy for him.  He loves to read listen to music and workout, and is very knowledgeable about technology.  He is good at taking things apart and putting them back together again enjoying the challenge.   He doesn’t like to be the center of attention preferring to give others that position keeping to himself a lot.

Despite liking to keep to himself he is friendly enough and will cheerfully interact with those around him who initiate contact.  He has very few close friends, but many acquaintances. He doesn’t mind helping people around him if they need it whether it be fixing someone’s car or compute, to helping them study.  Has a good sense of humor and laughs easly

Background: Born and raised in Washington state Austin was raised by two if not rich exactly well off parents who wanted the best for him.  They never forced him to do anything that he didn’t want to but they encouraged him to be successful and to work hard on the things he loves.  He was always a good student in school getting nearly top marks for his class.  With his good grades he could have gone nearly anywhere for college but in the end chose Kaeru when he was visited by a recruiter from the school who sold him that the their university would be the best place to further his education.  Because his of his grade and what he could bring to the university he was offered many scholarships and what the scholarships didn’t cover he was able to thanks to help from his parents

Nazora

This is a very good bio. Thank you. If I can get four more people who are interested I'll revive this game, otherwise, if you like transformation themes, I'm always interested in doing something on a one-on-one basis.
All about what I like!

Jarod1

sure.  hopefully some people join, but if not I would love to do something one on one.

Ace Flyer

Hmm...I'd be up for trying this. I have a character in two or mind, so I'll get a bio up soon-ish. ^_^