Corrupting disney and random kinks [looking for M]

Started by Rayne, April 06, 2011, 12:34:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayne

So I saw Tarzan and Beauty and the Beast recently on tv... and I couldn't help but think how these, and other Disney stories, could be turned into some really interesting roleplays here on elliquiy.
Alice in Sexland is already a doujinshi that can be found online, but what about the others? Not that wonderland being sexualized isn't a fabulous idea, one I'd be happy to do...
But I'd also love to do one with the beast. Perhaps the curse that changed him can't be broken until the beast impregnates a woman, or maybe he believes the way to make a woman love him is to force such feelings upon her. Or maybe Aurora -of Sleeping Beauty- isn't woken by such a kind prince, but one who instead plans to forcefully make her his bride. Or what about Jasmine. What if while out on the streets some less than honorable men decided to have their way with her? Or, even more crazily, what if the reason she's not interested in marrying is because she and that tiger of hers have something going on? Tarzan was raised by gorillas, and seems to have no personal boundaries, which could make for a very interesting situation when he meets Jane. The list goes on and on.

These stories won't nitpick for facts. I don't even care if we trade out characters, say a different girl stumbling into the beast's castle, or we just take the story and create completely new characters. I have a lot of ideas flying around in my head to share, but I'd love to hear input from others as well.

And, on a completely different note, if you're not in the mood for turning Disney X rated, I have just a few kinks I'm interested in right now. If you have ideas how to mix them together, or are interested in working something up with me, shoot me a pm.
-Bondage
-Toys
-Potions / Injections/ Drugs/ Experiments/ Aphrodisiacs etc
- Tentacles
-Oviposition
-Knotting
-Mind control/ hypnotism
-Incubi/ vampires/ demons
and lactation