RP Ideas and Characters

Started by Styx26, January 29, 2012, 10:31:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Styx26

I do have some basic ideas for role play plots; all (except those listed as other) are F/F, M/F or M/M. I prefer taking a submissive role, but I'm open to other ideas.

Fantasy

Gears Are Turning (human, bondage): Two mechanics, one skilled, the other a novice, are aboard an airship doing a routine maintenance check... until things get a little heated up in the steam-filled pipe room. (I could take dominant role)

For The Honor of My Love (medieval, human, light, romance): A warrior returns home from a year long battle, to be greeted by their love. (I could play either role)

Midnight Hour (werewolf or vampire, human, bondage): Stuck in a haunted house, graveyard or forest at night, only to realize that you're not alone... and something has seduction in mind... (I could play either role)

Fiction

Espionage Blues (spy fiction, human, bondage, S&M): A secret agent makes contact with a very seductive person... so seductive that they didn't notice the two hulking bodyguards until too late. The agent wakes up with wrists above their head, feet only just touching the ground. The agent watches from the sidelines for the moment, when the men try and fail to get the enemy agent to talk. Now it's the seducer's turn. Can they succeed where the men failed?

So far, this is what I have... if you are interested, please PM me. Thank you very much! :)
I apologize if I do not immediately reply; got to make a living so I can keep on surfing online. Thanks for understanding. :)
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Styx26

To those who I have answered and have not gotten back to about RPing with me... I apologize. I've been an example of a d-bag and do not want anyone to feel as if they have been 'brushed off'. That feeling sucks.

So, please, PM me if you consider having another try. Thank you for your patience and consideration.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!