Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

*Drop kicks icandor, walks with the win.* :P

Linwood Badr

/tackles Sybl, and hides win in back pocket, and runs/

icandor

*lifts the win and sinks back around the corner going to the bar*
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Anesa

*Sidles up to Icandor at the bar, buys him a "Tuity Fruity Shootie Patootie" (which is actually just a strong corn based moonshine that us country folk back in the sticks know about) and patiently watches and waits, the fiery liquid putting him into a silly stupor.  While dragging him out onto the dance floor to do a little "buckle shining", I frisk the WIN from his pocket, then prop him back up on his bar stool, kissing his cheek before heading back out*

Thank you, Darlin'!

WINS!

Choucho

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush. Hold it too loose, it'll fly.

Anesa

Choucho

>:) Whoa little cowgirl. You're not getting this win that easily.
Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush. Hold it too loose, it'll fly.

Anesa

Swats the pesky little butterfly.... >:)  lol

MINE!

Choucho

Falls to the ground.

HEY!!!
that wasn't very nice. lol
I'll be back tomorrow to get my WIN!! for right now it's time for bed.

Good Night Everyone!!

Anesa

*Kisses the butterfly goodnight*  Night night, dear!  Sorry for the little swat... ;P

WINS

Linwood Badr

Anesa

You're mistaken....

WINS!

Belle33

*crosses the finish line first and WINS*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

Calls for photo finish.....

YEP...just as I suspected....

WINNER!  :D

Linwood Badr

/Hides the Win under his blanket and sunbathes on the beach/ Win

Anesa

Buries him under the sand and steals back my win! 

:-)

Linwood Badr

/spits out sand/ That was mean! /uses helicopter to grab Camille and the win and accidentally drops Camille in the ocean/ :D Win

Anesa

Swims to shore, finds a magic lantern/bottle, rubs.  POOF!  Genie appears, granting her three wishes: 

1.  Wishes to have Loren and WIN appear magically before her so she can reclaim the WIN
2.  Have the genie turn Loren into a Jon Bon Jovi lookalike...  ;P
3.  The cowgirl stars in Bon Jovi's next music video.....

WIN, WIN, WIN....

abandoneddolly

wins and clings tightly to it.

Choucho

Anesa

abandoneddolly

Choucho

Maybe the win can be shared??

or Not.

This is my win. :P

Anesa

This is who's win?  Mine you say?

I thought so....

WINS!

abandoneddolly