Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

Banned for not eating your wheaties!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Erotisch

Banned because Wheaties cereal is gross!

Belle33

Banned for thinking of taste before nutrition!! 

Erotisch

Banned because you didn't know that I am a health nut and I eat organic cereals.

Stone

Banned for putting health before vice!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

Banned for being the Admiral of Vice!

Erotisch

Banned for making me think of Miami Vice.

Stone

Banned for thinking that's a bad thing!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Erotisch

Banned for making me stare at your avatar.

Belle33

Banned for making me wonder what your avatar would look like.

Stone

Banned for wondering of what will be!

Belle33

Banned for discouraging imaginative endeavors like wondering.

Stone

Banned for not preferring imaginative endeavors involving dinosaurs.  XD

Erotisch

Stone

Banned for banning my nature.

Belle33

Quote from: Erotisch on November 06, 2011, 12:51:09 PM
Banned for being [you]

Et tu, [you]?  Banned!!!

Stone

Banned for getting ninjad!

Belle33

Banned for being a Stone cold Ninja!

Stone

Banned for being a Stone Temple Pilot? *laughs in an I-don't-even*

Belle33

Banned for being Stone Phillips

Stone

Banned for being a Rolling Stone.

Belle33

Erotisch

Banned because the computer told me to.

Stone

Banned for not being Stoned... yet.  O8)

Belle33

Banned for being Sly and the Family Stone