Wife Swap (Starting)

Started by MagicalPen, January 03, 2013, 04:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ink Slinger

Sure you can handle both of us. *smirks*
Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time

Desirous

I`m more than interested in being a part of this scenario.

Moraline

Send Magical Pen a PM to make sure he knows.  I think he believes that all the guys interested have dropped off.

Surely, we must be able to get a couple of other people interested in this.

Desirous

To Moraline - I have  messaged him. This plot seems very interesting.

MagicalPen

If you know another female who might be interested in such an Idea like this, please let them know! We just need 1 - ONE - more person before we can get this off the ground.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Desirous

I will do that. And there are no male characters needed?

MagicalPen

Haven't heard anything from the first interested wife (only the ones who have posted profiles) so still in need of the final Wife!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Moraline

Or one guy could be single and two of you guys could just double team us?

whtbitch4u2own

I will post a CS by tonight. It seems there is still a space open for a wife.
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

MagicalPen

That would be perfect - 3 women!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

whtbitch4u2own

First Name: Katelyn Nickname: Kate, Katy

Ethnicity: Italian American

Physical Description:  5’8”, 121 lbs, Petite figure with handful a 32 C cup and round bottoms. Blonde hair that falls to her elbow level and hazel colored eyes.  Slender legs, cute look with a slight smirk present on her face all the time.

Profession: Nurse

Brief on Personality: She always had a helping nature and growing up; she knew exactly what she wanted to do. Of course money was the secondary issue here but with her wanting to contribute to the society made her pick this profession. Ever since she started nursing school, fun was long gone. She does try to hang out with friends from time to time but she could really use a change in her mundane work life. Apart from that, she never felt the need to work out since her stressful job kept her on her feet all day long for straight 12 hours shifts. She loves trying new things but needs to be convinced most of the time. Her personality is the one where she is hesitant of a change in her routine but at the same time, very much adaptable to any situation.

Brief Notes: She loves cooking if time allows it. Planning trips, shopping! She gets tired of wearing scrubs in the hospital so she nabs the opportunity to look her finest in her hottest outfit if the situation calls for it. Loves making new friends, easy to talk to with her bubbly nature and a smile on her face, welcoming eyes comforts everyone who looks in her eyes.
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

Desirous

Should I post my characters details too?

Nameless One

Well, I haven't had news from this scenario for quite a while... I'd be still interested in playing a husband, but now I see that the 3 husband roles are taken. Well, maybe next time I'll have more luck. If a 4th female character manifests interest opening the scenario for another couple (I know it's quite unlikely, but...), please let me know.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

MagicalPen

Yes, your wife will be the one that was just posted.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Desirous

Name: Johnathan McKay

Ethnicity: American/Australian

Profession: Concept Manager in an advertising firm

Brief Facts: Johnathan is a free spirited guy who loves doing what he feels is the right thing to do. He loves his freedom and being the only kid to his parents, he was always encouraged to be all independant and be himself rather than pretending to be someone someone else. He is an outgoing and very social guy who likes meeting new people. His motto in life is "Work hard and Party Harder!".

Desirous

Nameless One

Ok, got it. My character sheet is almost ready, I'll post it as soon as I can.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

MagicalPen

Ruh roh, now we have too many guys? No one but desirous responded to the 'who is still interested' (apart from the ladies) so thats what I went with.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Desirous

And here`s how the character looks

Ink Slinger

it just really doesn't want to show us your guy does it?

Ink Slinger

I can write a second wife if you need. 

Desirous

Ink Slinger

[Floatleft][/float]
First Name: Brenna Cathleen __________  (Maiden Name: Kilpatrick, Nicknames: B, Bren, Brenny
Ethnicity: Irish though her current citizenship is to the United States
Physical Description: 5'3", 110 lbs she's best described at petite.  Her frame delicate and she's slender with a 28 B cup.  Her skin is very fair, her hair is vibrant red and here eyes are stormy grey/green.
Profession: First grade teacher.  She's in her first year of teaching.
Brief on Personality: Brenna spent the first decade of her life in a small town in southern Ireland.  She was a quiet kid, introverted and often content to sit on the sidelines.  She was much more interested in the worlds to found by delving into books.  She immigrated with her parents when she was ten and did the rest of her growing up in New York where her parents lived outside the city and her father commuted in to work daily.

New York was overwhelming for the quiet country girl and the older she got the more socially isolated she became.  Bren had a small but tight group of friends that carried her through middle and high school.  When they all went their separate ways for college she found herself starting all over again and making new friends.  It's not impossible for her, it just takes patience on the part of the other person.  It takes a little time for her to feel comfortable enough opening up and often works better if she meets people one on one or in small groups.  Once you get to know her though she really blossoms as a sweet, loving and highly intelligent young woman.

She loves teaching and has a special place in her heart for the shy, bookish kids like she was.  She enjoys reading and occasionally writing.  A quiet candle lit dinner is right up her alley.  Beneath the shy exterior however is a woman willing to experiment.  You might not guess it from looking at her but this shy sweetie has a few kinks including bondage and a trusted third party.  She's utterly in love with her husband.

Nameless One

As promised, my character sheet.

Name: Danforth Wizewa (Nicknames: Dan, Danny)
Ethnicity: USA, Polish family
Physical description: look at the pic, please! :P
Profession: Doctor (orthopedist)
Personality: Dan comes from a poor family, but thanks to his strong will, determination and the financial effort of a whole bunch of relatives, he managed to study medicine with good results. He's not very proud of his achievements, he just considers himself very lucky. He likes his job a lot.
He's a cheerful, friendly person, who smiles and laughs easily and is rarely seen sad. He tries to keep himself in good shape, mostly by swimming and jogging, as in his job he needs not only knowledge and experience, but also a lot of strength and endurance.
He loves dearly his wife (whoever she will be) and has never been a womanizer, but he likes to experiment new exciting things to spice up their relationship.

Ons and Offs

Desirous

To Ink Slinger - Yea, sorry was having a little trouble putting up the pic but finally its on. And thats another really interesting character   :-)