Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

dolly climbs out of her toy box, sleep walks over to  the win, grabs it and returns to her box with it.

Xandria

Hoping dolly has fallen asleep in her box, takes back the win with nary a sound.
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

derek

dereks snatches it away as Xandria leaves the playroom

Xandria

Xandria snags it back from Derek on his way out.
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Anesa

Camille tears it away from Xandria's hands as she jumps out from behind the bushes

derek

derek pulls Camille's hat down over her eyes and grabs the win.

Anesa

Camille sings a lullaby to Derek, putting him fast asleep.  Recovers the WIN!

rhev

Wakes up, stomps in, and grumbles as he takes the win.

abandoneddolly

Mordred

*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Mordred

Not even occasionally? When it's all dark and quiet and even the shadows seem to withdraw into the cracks? When even the shadow's shadow retreats back into their weird little dimension that is never spoken?
And don't forget the toybox.. hmm, what shadows lurk in there, eh?
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Mordred

I think you are incorrect.
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Xandria

You're both wrong, it's mine!

abandoneddolly

Mordred

It is.. right here.. in these hands.
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Poof! Now it's in my hands!  ;D

Mordred

Zap.. and then those hands are empty..

And these hands.. are dripping with the golden win. :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Snap...and now your hands are merely dripping blue...while mine are clutching the golden prize.  :P

Mordred

Woosh.. and then.. your (really mine) win is gone.. but in it's place, a thorough drenching in blue.
Please watch your step.. it all looks quite slippery. :P
Oh yea.. and my (really mine) win.. is back in my (really mine.. on the ends of me arms).. hands.
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Shakes these hands, making sure that all those sticky dollops of blue paint spray in your direction...giggling, stepping around the indigo pool to pry the win from your arms and tuck it into my magic purse where it is instantly transported to another dimension to await my summons. :P

Yeah, it's really my win now. 

abandoneddolly

Mordred

*holds up mirror wo Dolly's 'win'.. making new word.. which then dissolves into something that slides off the mirror (then scurrying off on the floor.. suddenly looking like some strange, twisted insect).. also nullifying her (always mine) win.

Win back in da proper hands.
*See Pillory*