Big Bad Wolf Ltd. (Still Open!)

Started by Ex68471, December 14, 2011, 02:43:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elias

Name: Samuel White (The demons name sounds like the slithering of a snake and the coronation of a king)
Sex: Bi sexual
Class: The Possessed/Former FBI agent
Equipment/Abilities: Can understand any language, and can control the emotions of those around them making opponents extremely passive to incredibly violent, quick healing abilities. Contracts with others. He can give gifts to others for pieces of their soul (Or their whole soul if its powerful enough) Favors can be exchanged for temporary abilities.

Has FBI training, combat and computer skills are high end, he still has friends on the force and can get his hands on some pretty incredible eq. (He makes the call and the ST provides him whats available at the time)

Description/Personality: Born of pride, the demon within sees itself as a king on earth and demands a great deal of control in all things it does, this being of pure pride is balanced by Rick a former FBI agent who is a decent guy, saved a lot of lives in his time, he hates the demon within him, but has a tendency to stumble to the being at the worst possible times. Both beings tend toward selfishness, Rick is more of a horn dog than his demonic companion whose arrogance and general disdain places most beneath him.

When the demon has full control of the body he is more straight, clean cut and well maintained and dresses in a fashion that has a late Victorian feel. His eyes turn a cat like yellow.

Bio/Background: Ricks only sin was that he didn't want to die, going in without backup to take down a group of thugs instead of surrender they turned on him with glee caught in a firefight he took a bullet to the shoulder and than the stomach and to live he begged to heaven and hell. He would give up his soul to live. God didn't answer but a demon did, he offered Rick a contract who signed, through his pain and fear he barely functioned and gave himself almost too easily. In exchange for a part of his body and the souls of the men within this building he would make sure Rick survived.

As Rick lay in a pool of his own blood his eyes suddenly opened and the demon rose within his body and the men all fell in love instantly begging for mercy apologizing for what they had done. The demon moved to each, placed his hand on their forehead and one after another shot them in the head.

After that things were never the same, Rick lost his job and faced criminal charges for executing criminals who appeared to have surrendered, again the demon stepped in. Now the pair are tied together forever searching for something new (Rick secretly searches to be free) and both are willing to do about anything to achieve their goals.

The choice was obvious Bad Wolf inc. a professional competitor on the private front, He had worked with the organization when he was in the FBI, and made contact with one of the employees, and on top of it all it was a great place to disappear. He requested a job...

Khat

Interested, and getting a profile together.

Khat

Name: Dr. Jin Ko

Sex: Male

Class:
ex-Djinn

Equipment/Abilities:
The baby of Genies only 1209 years old. He was young and reckless, and paid the price. He had always disliked the grandeur of serving humans that conjured and called; his last master succumbed to envy and wished away his beauty and power. 

What she had not conceived the wording of her wish, Jin in spite ridiculed her choice of words if not ignored her existence completely. While she had lost many freedoms, he hadn’t lost his natural longevity, and intelligence. If anything he had become free. When he had become master and her his slave he wished for nothing, instead he ignored her very existence, and she suffered the agony of solitude. Only a master could clearly see it’s djinn.

Greed and envy, these emotions were human nature, and Jin had held a great deal of disgust toward them. This was his mistress’s mistake.  Jinn would not make the same mistake. He stayed wish-free.

He had a talent in the careful remedies of poisons and the art of stealth. He couldn’t possibly even list the numerous techniques of torture he had come across in his years of a djinn and as a long-living human; he learned many things about the human body. The human body had been the only characteristic of humans he appreciated. 

He had always been careful and calculated; his nature was one of a predator. He had merely chosen to survival over riches, because all power comes with a price.

Description/Personality:

Jin was once a beautiful woman with long hair, black as night, and soft as silk. He had once a body full and voluptuous. Her lips were full and painted a pale pink. These feminine features he missed and used to his advantage for many centuries before his mistress had cursed him with the unfamiliar broad and flat body of a man with no visible sign of muscle. 
He faintly resembled what had been of his past; however he could not look at his naked body without being reminded of the dark ugly truth. The scars were like welts drawing archaic symbols all throughout his torso; it started from the sensitive tissue along his collar bone and bowed below his waist stopping to curve into his stomach.

Bio/Background:

Money to him was meaningless paper. However in order to survive he studied and received a doctorate degree, another meaningless piece of paper. His patients ranged from rich snobs to assassination syndicates (probably how he got signed up for the organization.)

Ex68471

Well. Um. More people.

Awesome!

Elias: How did Samuel com to be with the organization? Pending this, Accepted.

Khat: Accepted! Welcome aboard!

Minor question, my dear loyal players; Where do we believe this RP should go? As I stated earlier, probably not going to be much of a chance for sexytimes. But there will (hopefully!) be some good bloody battle! Not necessarily gory, but bloody, oh yes!
Experiments 68469, 68470, and 68472 were perfect successes.
I am Experiment 68471, the catastrophic failure!

My Ons and Offs. Still a work in progress!

Attention: Everybody
I have horribly unreliable Internet. If I am on and suddenly am not, that is the most likely reason. Sorry! :D

Elias

He had worked with the organization when he was in the FBI, and made contact with one of the employees, he requested a job.

Ember Star

*shrugs* I often put things in extreme just for bloody fighting. I think it should at least go in NC
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Khat

Quote from: Ember Star on May 03, 2012, 11:47:20 PM
*shrugs* I often put things in extreme just for bloody fighting. I think it should at least go in NC
Agreed, oh, and pleasured to join.

Ex68471

Elias: Approved, kindly edit that into your Bio. Pretty please with sugary sprinkles on top. :D

Alrighty ladies and germs, off we go!
Experiments 68469, 68470, and 68472 were perfect successes.
I am Experiment 68471, the catastrophic failure!

My Ons and Offs. Still a work in progress!

Attention: Everybody
I have horribly unreliable Internet. If I am on and suddenly am not, that is the most likely reason. Sorry! :D

Animegurl5

I won't be able to do anything until later tonight... Currently on my phone so it's hard to type. Be on as soon as I can. :)
For the rest of the month, my schedule will be awkward and unpredictable. Please pardon my absenses and delayed replies.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=131173.0

Ember Star

I'll post as soon as I can too. I've got a couple of posts due that came due before this one and I try to reply in order of speed of group and when they come due
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony