Anything for a promotion (sci-fi) (F sub looking for M dom)

Started by elfguy, April 09, 2012, 05:05:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Sasha is a good soldier. She enrolled in the Space Marines to serve her planet and prove that she can do anything the guys can. She eventually was sent to join an elite unit made of only guys, with a nasty commander. But Sasha still wants to excel and progress, so she does what the commander asks of her, hoping to get a promotion. However, the commander quickly realizes that she is kissing up, and decides to take advantage of her. He tells her that she will have to do everything he wants and that's the only way he's going to promote her. He then proceeds to abuse her sexually, force her to do humiliating things, make her the squad's bitch, forced to pleasure the other soldiers as well and do all sorts of degrading things. She agrees and does it all, always telling herself that it's the right thing to do, that she's strong enough to get through it and advance her carrier. Meanwhile, she's in fact reduced to nothing but a slut, and the commander has no intention of ever letting her go from his squad.

For this RP I will play Sasha, the good little soldier, and I need someone to play the commander. I'm open to any extreme except futa/herma, and the more degrading you can make it the better.

----